PDA

View Full Version : [Feedback Needed] Proposed New Forum Titles

Clementine
08-11-2014, 02:17 PM
It was brought to our attention that many users do not enjoy the updated Forum Titles. In an effort to improve the experience for all we have created a new set of proposed Forum User Titles and would like your feedback. These new titles are the result of suggestions from other users, as well as a bit of creativity on our part. Please let us know what you think and then vote in the poll above about whether or not you would like us to implement these new titles.

Number of Posts
Current Title
Proposed New Title

Mute Minion
Lurker

Talkative Troll

Gabby Gremlin
Steady Scribe

Motormouth Maven
Consistent Contributor

Articulate Aficionado
Articulate Author

Chatty Consigliere
Verbose Veteran

Babbling Boss
Prominent Poet

Gibbering General
Master of Musings

Verbose Virtuoso
Supreme Scholar

Loquacious Legend
Legendary Wordsmith

legalious
08-11-2014, 02:19 PM
I like the Proposed New Title better. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Jaded Fusion
08-11-2014, 02:34 PM
I enjoy current titles

Champion24
08-11-2014, 02:49 PM
No problem with it from me.. voted yes. If people don't like it leave.

Rookeye
08-11-2014, 06:03 PM
It was brought to our attention that many users do not enjoy the updated Forum Titles. In an effort to improve the experience for all we have created a new set of proposed Forum User Titles and would like your feedback. These new titles are the result of suggestions from other users, as well as a bit of creativity on our part. Please let us know what you think and then vote in the poll above about whether or not you would like us to implement these new titles.

Number of Posts
Current Title
Proposed New Title

Mute Minion
Lurker

Talkative Troll

Gabby Gremlin
Steady Scribe

Motormouth Maven
Consistent Contributor

Articulate Aficionado
Articulate Author

Chatty Consigliere
Verbose Veteran

Babbling Boss
Proficient Patron of Words

Gibbering General
Master of Written Musings

Verbose Virtuoso
Supreme Scholar of Letters

Loquacious Legend
Legendary Wizard of Words

I'd like to see the last four shortened:

* Proficient Pronouncer
* Master of Musings
* Supreme Scholar
* Legendary Word Wizard

Just my take... ;)

Clementine
08-11-2014, 06:10 PM
I'd like to see the last four shortened:

* Proficient Pronouncer
* Master of Musings
* Supreme Scholar
* Legendary Word Wizard

Just my take... ;)

I like, but going to change Legendary Word Wizard to Legendary Wordsmith.

Lord Jetson
08-11-2014, 06:35 PM
I voted yes for the change but I wanna see this much attention paid toward the game itself.

The Mad Hatter
08-11-2014, 11:00 PM
Don't care about titles, want to see some actual positive interaction between the players and Gree in relation to War of Nations.............

I seriously can't believe we have a poll for this with all the player concerns that exits about the actual game

Dianish
08-12-2014, 12:42 AM

Number of Posts
Current Title
Proposed New Title

Mute Minion
Lurker

Talkative Troll

Gabby Gremlin
Steady Scribe

Motormouth Maven
Consistent Contributor

Articulate Aficionado
Articulate Author

Chatty Consigliere
Verbose Veteran

Babbling Boss
Proficient Pronouncer

Gibbering General
Master of Musings

Verbose Virtuoso
Supreme Scholar

Loquacious Legend
Legendary Wordsmith

We dont need these useless titles. Unless you make it as your current "reward tiers" in KnD. Make a certain number of posts and get gems.

X amount of posts = X amount of gems in reward.

Nothing exaggarated though - Shouldnt cause people to spam the forums more than they already do.

Titles are useless - Make them count by doing this :) Or at least make it possible to disable "titles" from our account settings.

plavine
08-12-2014, 05:27 AM
To be honest : there are a lot better things that need be addressed:
1)LTQ that no one except millionaires can finish
2) not running 2 LTQ's at the same time or back to back with no break
3) not over lapping raid and epic boss events
4) being able to sell old retired units that original players are stuck with that new players don't have to deal with

Clementine
08-12-2014, 09:41 AM
To be honest : there are a lot better things that need be addressed:
1)LTQ that no one except millionaires can finish
2) not running 2 LTQ's at the same time or back to back with no break
3) not over lapping raid and epic boss events
4) being able to sell old retired units that original players are stuck with that new players don't have to deal with

These issues are separate from this, and we can do both at the same time!

Clementine
08-12-2014, 09:42 AM
We dont need these useless titles. Unless you make it as your current "reward tiers" in KnD. Make a certain number of posts and get gems.

X amount of posts = X amount of gems in reward.

Nothing exaggarated though - Shouldnt cause people to spam the forums more than they already do.

Titles are useless - Make them count by doing this :) Or at least make it possible to disable "titles" from our account settings.

We will not be disabling titles, however we are trying to make the titles more neutral so most users will be happy with them. At this time there is no way to tie titles/post count to the games and allow the rewarding of items/gems/gold.

garen argon
08-12-2014, 12:27 PM
I voted yes for the change but I wanna see this much attention paid toward the game itself.

ding ding ding...we have a winnah !!

bam bam.
08-13-2014, 01:06 AM
These issues are separate from this, and we can do both at the same time!

You really are an optimist. I don't think you can change one of those in a timely manner.

The names are much better. Proficient pronouncer is lacklustre. But rest are much more bearable than the previous effort lol.

Good luck dude

Rookeye
08-13-2014, 07:14 AM
...Proficient pronouncer is lacklustre...

I agree it wasn't my best. Your suggested replacement?

bam bam.
08-14-2014, 07:08 AM

Bam bams buddy

Clementine
08-14-2014, 10:26 AM

It might not be the best, but I like it! We will keep this thread open through tomorrow for additional feedback and then enable the new titles!

bam bam.
08-14-2014, 07:30 PM
It might not be the best, but I like it! We will keep this thread open through tomorrow for additional feedback and then enable the new titles!

Thanks for taking the jamming you got on the chin and turning it around. Good job mate

Edit: sticking with the P's "Prominent Poet".

Proficient means good enough, we aim for better than good enough around here I would hope.

Prominent has positive connotations to it ;)

STM_TROOPER
08-15-2014, 04:50 AM
Seriously we have way bigger problems then renaming this garbage

bam bam.
08-15-2014, 06:00 AM
Seriously we have way bigger problems then renaming this garbage

You know forum managers cant actually 'Do' anything in game. All they can do is give feedback. What these guys can do is manage the forums...thats about it.

They had time to come up with crappy names, they got time to change it to better names.

Yes, we are all well aware of the long list of problems gree games r infested with, this is a thread about community respect. Go to the 'general' sub forum, you can come up with a pretty massive 'to do' list from there.

No problem is not known about, we have records of all the in game problems. What we have is a lack of due diligence prior to in game releases. Stop releasing new content until all the old issues r fixed gets my vote.

Anyways back on thread topic. It's been a day, feel free to lock thread and meet your self set deadline Clemmy ;)

Rookeye
08-15-2014, 07:03 AM
Thanks for taking the jamming you got on the chin and turning it around. Good job mate

Edit: sticking with the P's "Prominent Poet".

Proficient means good enough, we aim for better than good enough around here I would hope.

Prominent has positive connotations to it ;)

I vote this one. ;) If there is concern about "Poet", we can go for the duller "Poster" and have done, but I prefer the original. If won't kill anyone to be a forum poet for a while...

Done, and done! :)

Clementine
08-15-2014, 01:07 PM
I vote this one. ;) If there is concern about "Poet", we can go for the duller "Poster" and have done, but I prefer the original. If won't kill anyone to be a forum poet for a while...

Done, and done! :)

It shall be done.

Clementine
08-15-2014, 01:29 PM
Rolling out the new titles to the entire forum. Should be complete in the next few hours. Enjoy the new titles and begone old unpleasant ones!