PDA

View Full Version : EL DIABLO II - Half the requirements, All the evil! Grow your mini/LLP now!!!

El Wonka
08-11-2014, 02:03 PM
El Diablo II

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/kguittar/a6bbe0dd-68d1-4f0c-8557-5a32198426bd.jpg

So... Your bored sitting at home.... or avoiding tasks at work....or maybe in the restroom hiding from your kids...and your....thinking......Man..too bad I can't be in El Diablo....those devils are ultra cool..and crazy powerful!!!...I wish there was a way for me to get more powerful....

Well stop thinking!!! and start Acting!!!! From the People who brought your El Diablo..that wacky faction with bite......comes El Diablo II !!!!!

El Diablo II has all the fun filled adventures and hilarious mishaps of the original El Diablo..but without all those pesky requirements!

Wanna defeat a Raid boss?.. Go right ahead!!!
Wanna build walls and compete in WD?...Of Course You Do!!
Wanna Drop tanks in Frontline and get super awesome prizes!!!...Why Not??

So how much would you expect to pay for something like this? 1 gold??.. 10 gold??? 1000 gold???
How about No gold!! that's right no gold... Act Now...and we'll throw in a groupme chatroom
for absolutly free!!!

So that's a faction..with no stat requirements...and a groupme chat...for the modern war game
..for the price of nothing!!...but wait...there's more!!!!

For the next 25 subscribers, We'll throw in a Full Time Leader for the faction!!!!

So now you'll get the no stat requirment faction, A full time leader, a free groupme chatroom
and the ability to move into EL Diablo in the future!!!!! all for the low low price of nothing...except....
a small donation towards the faction..

**Shipping and Handling charges are extra..void where prohibited.

For more information about our main faction of El Diablo click below
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96353-Looking-for-more-from-a-faction-Join-El-Diablo!-Top-150-in-first-war!!!

Swing by our recruitment center for more information!
https://groupme.com/join_group/9018452/gKollv

Casualty Rate:
Health Regen Time: -30%
Ground Attack: 10%
Air Attack:
Infantry Attack: 15%
Sea Attack:
Infantry Defense: 25%
Ground Defense: 25%
Air Defense: 10%
Sea Defense: 10%
Building Defense: 20%
Building Output: 15%
Guild Members Increase:+20

El Wonka
08-12-2014, 12:50 PM
Bumpity..bump...bump...

VileDoom
08-13-2014, 01:24 AM
You sir have quite possibly the most entertaining to read recuitment threads ever posted. ;)

El Wonka
08-13-2014, 08:11 AM
I appreciate the compliment Mr Viledoom......Games are supposed to be fun..figured the recruitment thread should add entertainment value as well..

You sir have quite possibly the most entertaining to read recuitment threads ever posted. ;)

ricky94510
08-13-2014, 10:01 AM
i want join you !!!

El Wonka
08-25-2014, 08:56 AM
A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette were all lost in the desert. They found a lamp and rubbed it. A genie popped out and granted them each one wish. The redhead wished to be back home. Poof! She was back home. The brunette wished to be at home with her family. Poof! She was back home with her family. The blonde said, "Awwww, I wish my friends were here."