PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Crimecity $$ donation for syn

MrGinos
08-10-2014, 08:47 AM
Hello all,

I'm looking for a CC dollar donation to build my syn further out.
If you have a killer iph or a big money pile on your bank let me know.

Small or big donations all are welcome.

You can find me Line. Line Id: mrginos

Thanks all

Greets,
Gino

hooligan1966
08-10-2014, 08:55 AM
Are you nuts?

MrGinos
08-10-2014, 09:22 AM
Yes I am. Are u nuts?

Winnson
08-10-2014, 09:29 AM
Good luck with that man.

I am sure your syndicate will be fully maxed out by the end of the week, with trillions in change.

Muj
08-10-2014, 09:34 AM
looooool

..seriously though good luck with that.

Da Don
08-10-2014, 10:04 AM
Hello all,

Me too..

Three extra words

Miss Soprano
08-10-2014, 10:50 AM
Where's the love? Help this guy with some money...

Champion24
08-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Hello all,

Thanks all

Greets,
Gino

Ha ha best of luck buddy.. pls let us know if this works .. I might try it for our syndicate.

madnoob
08-10-2014, 11:20 AM
If my syndicate bonuses were maxed I'd help you out. Dont listen to these fools im sure there's some people willing to help. Its funny to me that all these haters we're once helped by others in this game but now they're too big and full of themselves to help anyone out.

1Shot
08-10-2014, 11:40 AM
My IPH isn't big enough to do much for you, but I'll add you on line and send some old buddies I have to help you out!

t12pm
08-10-2014, 02:25 PM
If my syndicate bonuses were maxed I'd help you out. Dont listen to these fools im sure there's some people willing to help. Its funny to me that all these haters we're once helped by others in this game but now they're too big and full of themselves to help anyone out.

I'm sure it would probably be different if we all didn't get new bonuses to work on, I would help him then

Fearlessheat
08-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Hello all,

Thanks all

Greets,
Gino

Dumbest post I have seen this whole week

Dipstik
08-10-2014, 03:01 PM

Did you know if you click on your username you can see every post you've made recently?

Apparently you didn't...

MrGinos
08-10-2014, 04:24 PM
Where's the love? Help this guy with some money...

Like your style.

True that.

My IPH isn't big enough to do much for you, but I'll add you on line and send some old buddies I have to help you out!

That would be nice men. Thanks allot. Much appreciated.

kimberleyj
08-10-2014, 04:40 PM

how is it a dumb post?. Have you ever heard of the saying "if you don't ask you don't get" . the worse thing that can happen from asking is a comment on the lines of no. maybe one of the top teams might have some spare cash. I would donate but my syn still needs the cash.

MrGinos
08-10-2014, 05:18 PM
I don't pay attention to Fearlessheat. He is known for his comments on threads.
And yes I thought let me try and you might never know what happens.

madnoob
08-10-2014, 05:30 PM

Not everyone has a beast iph. Hes trying to start a syndicate or is struggling to get the bonuses and is asking for a little help so what's so bad about that? Not everyone is a top 10 syndicate that get their bonuses right away. Cut him some slack at least he had the balls to ask. Actually to hell with it send me your syndicate # ill drop in $100m im.sure my syndicate wont be upset

Max Power
08-10-2014, 06:43 PM

yeah, cuz that is exactly how it works.

i do have 13 billion laying around but, naaaaah........

madnoob
08-10-2014, 06:57 PM
yeah, cuz that is exactly how it works.

i do have 13 billion laying around but, naaaaah........

Well then why dont u take your imaginary 13b buy yourself an imaginary Lamborghini and definitely get an imaginary girlfriend and enjoy the fact that your rich beyond belief......oh wait its a game. That must suck for you now you have to go back to your real life and i bet thats real painful isnt it

Dipstik
08-10-2014, 07:00 PM
Actually he probably beats you at real life too.

Miss Soprano
08-10-2014, 07:06 PM
Well then why dont u take your imaginary 13b buy yourself an imaginary Lamborghini and definitely get an imaginary girlfriend and enjoy the fact that your rich beyond belief......oh wait its a game. That must suck for you now you have to go back to your real life and i bet thats real painful isnt it

Love it. Lol.

madnoob
08-10-2014, 07:33 PM

Good for him hes wasted his life posting here. You would figure someone who's doing so well in life wouldn't be so negative here. Share the wealth ffs. I guess everyone wants to be a hater like u dippy

madnoob
08-10-2014, 07:34 PM
Love it. Lol.

But remember hes killing it in life so he already owns all this stuff

t12pm
08-10-2014, 07:49 PM
But remember hes killing it in life so he already owns all this stuff

Would like find him in game and see how much he brags, seems I remember him whining about data usage, so if he is worried about data must not be killing it to good

madnoob
08-10-2014, 07:59 PM
Would like find him in game and see how much he brags, seems I remember him whining about data usage, so if he is worried about data must not be killing it to good

Well hes a part of dippys hater crew so hes gotta be ballin

Miss Soprano
08-10-2014, 08:12 PM

Beats what? Lol.

madnoob
08-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Ya what the lady gangster said

Max Power
08-10-2014, 08:29 PM
Good for him hes wasted his life posting here. You would figure someone who's doing so well in life wouldn't be so negative here. Share the wealth ffs. I guess everyone wants to be a hater like u dippy

Oh, I am sorry for being negative on you in the middle of you useless negative rant....LOL.

I will be more considerate when you are ripping on old timers in the future.

madnoob
08-10-2014, 09:03 PM
Oh, I am sorry for being negative on you in the middle of you useless negative rant....LOL.

I will be more considerate when you are ripping on old timers in the future.

Who am I ripping off? I offered to help the guy out and u show up like some kinda big shot putting the op. The guy needed a bit of help not your negitive bs post. Try and be part of the solution not the problem

Max Power
08-11-2014, 04:43 AM
The guy needed a bit of help not your negitive bs post. Try and be part of the solution not the problem

Really?

Dont listen to these fools im sure there's some people willing to help. Its funny to me that all these haters we're once helped by others in this game but now they're too big and full of themselves to help anyone out.

Like this?

I have zero problems with the guy asking for charity. It's kinda funny.

Gasbags like you? Kinda different. Quit trying to police the internet.

dip.stick
08-11-2014, 12:29 PM
Hello all,

Thanks all

Greets,
Gino

I will donate everything to your syn

MrGinos
08-11-2014, 01:11 PM
Not everyone has a beast iph. Hes trying to start a syndicate or is struggling to get the bonuses and is asking for a little help so what's so bad about that? Not everyone is a top 10 syndicate that get their bonuses right away. Cut him some slack at least he had the balls to ask. Actually to hell with it send me your syndicate # ill drop in $100m im.sure my syndicate wont be upset

I will donate everything to your syn

Wow guys thanks for the help.
And yes I'm just trying to build something up like the rest. When mine up and running then I can do my part and help others with providing a syn for them to join.

Winnson
08-11-2014, 01:44 PM
How do I post a picture of a white knight?

Link for reference: http://www.brendaguyton.com/painting_images/White_Knight.jpg

MrGinos
08-11-2014, 01:52 PM
How do I post a picture of a white knight?

Why do you want to post a picture of a white night in this thread?

Fearlessheat
08-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Did you know if you click on your username you can see every post you've made recently?

Apparently you didn't...

I'm starting to see why people hate you , why you stuff your mouth with cheese balls like your wife does ?

Dipstik
08-11-2014, 05:31 PM
Honestly, I'm surprised you even understood that well enough to hate me for it ;)

MrGinos
08-11-2014, 05:55 PM
Honestly, I'm surprised you even understood that well enough to hate me for it ;)
I don't think he knows how to look at his own posts.
He only knows the Quick Reply field lol

Guys like him need a ban on forums. They only here to troll.

Vile Lynn
08-11-2014, 05:57 PM
...honestly..

Beamer 420
08-11-2014, 10:00 PM

I will be more considerate when you are ripping on old timers in the future.I can vouch for Max......he is a very generous donater.......even if the donations were not willingly donated! What level is Sheikh these days?

Max Power
08-12-2014, 06:46 AM
I can vouch for Max......he is a very generous donater.......even if the donations were not willingly donated! What level is Sheikh these days?

LOL... level 39 and not going anywhere.

madnoob
08-12-2014, 03:11 PM
Bump for a good cause come on guys dont be a bunch of cheap Charlie's I often read posts about peoples high iph help a brother out

Dipstik
08-12-2014, 03:13 PM
If I help him, I'd only be subsidizing his choice of lifestyle.

madnoob
08-12-2014, 03:38 PM
Dont be cheap dip remember when u first started out?

PedroPimples
08-12-2014, 03:44 PM
When people like me and dippy first started out there was nowhere near as much whining and butthurt as we hear from you noobs. And none of us cried for handouts.

madnoob
08-12-2014, 04:11 PM
When people like me and dippy first started out there was nowhere near as much whining and butthurt as we hear from you noobs. And none of us cried for handouts.

I was wondering when you were gonna crawl out from under dippys nutsack and chime in

Dipstik
08-12-2014, 04:15 PM
I was wondering when you were gonna crawl out from under dippys nutsack and chime in

Don't knock it till you've tried it, son.

Miss Soprano
08-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Let's get this straight... People start a thread about what they need/want then instead of helping someone's thread of whatever they need/want you guys b$&@$ And b$&@$ to each other about stupid s$&@. I don't get it.

Dipstik
08-12-2014, 05:46 PM
Let's get this straight... People start a thread about what they need/want then instead of helping someone's thread of whatever they need/want you guys b$&@$ And b$&@$ to each other about stupid s$&@. I don't get it.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/270/530/0ca.jpg

B0ST0N
08-12-2014, 06:07 PM

Gets annoying quick

Miss Soprano
08-12-2014, 08:21 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/270/530/0ca.jpg

Not new. I've been here since me, noodles, and those boys were making Payam cry around crime city. You wanna talk about something else you don't know?

Miss Soprano
08-12-2014, 08:25 PM
Gets annoying quick

Yeah it does. It's simple though! If you gotta help him and his syndicate out. If not shut your f$&@ing mouth.

Dipstik
08-12-2014, 08:39 PM
I love the pathetic sense of entitlement in this thread. If you don't want to be mocked, don't be a beggar. No one owes you jack.

schnuffler
08-12-2014, 09:14 PM
I love the pathetic sense of entitlement in this thread. If you don't want to be mocked, don't be a beggar. No one owes you jack.

I see how this works. The right to mock on the internet is protected, but the right to beg isn't. Got it.

Dipstik
08-12-2014, 09:17 PM
I see how this works. The right to mock on the internet ir protected, but the right to beg isn't. Got it.

Swing and a miss

schnuffler
08-12-2014, 09:20 PM
Swing and a miss

Whatever you say sir.

Dipstik
08-12-2014, 09:23 PM
Whatever you say sir.

Now you're getting it!

Max Power
08-13-2014, 06:22 AM
Bump for a good cause come on guys dont be a bunch of cheap Charlie's I often read posts about peoples high iph help a brother out

Go for it, nobody is stopping you.

Dont be cheap dip remember when u first started out?

When we started out there were no syndicates, no epic boss events where noobs could kill the old guys, etc. This game has serious benefits for new players. IPH is not one of them. This game has few benefits for older players. IPH is one of them. I think I will be able to sleep just fine tonight.

Thanks for contributing!

madnoob
08-13-2014, 08:05 AM
Max power 2897 posts nothing constructive. Way to set a good example for all the noobs

Dipstik
08-13-2014, 08:08 AM
Max power 2897 posts nothing constructive. Way to set a good example for all the noobs

Kids today, eh max?

mxz
08-13-2014, 08:24 AM
Kids today, eh max?Old players' rights! Commence the riots!

Max Power
08-13-2014, 08:34 AM
Kids today, eh max?

No kidding.

Vile Lynn
08-13-2014, 09:11 AM
Not new. I've been here since me, noodles, and those boys were making Payam cry around crime city. You wanna talk about something else you don't know?

lol @ noodles' boys
What was your former forum name?

BTW, this request for $$ thread belongs in Trade Requests, not in General.

The NSA
08-13-2014, 09:25 AM
When we started out there were no syndicates, no epic boss events where noobs could kill the old guys, etc. This game has serious benefits for new players. IPH is not one of them. This game has few benefits for older players. IPH is one of them. I think I will be able to sleep just fine tonight.

This. A thousand times this.

Free country, the kid can beg for crime city money if he likes.. just like I'm free to walk up to a stranger in the real world and ask for $1000 for no good reason. You do that in real life though and the person will just laugh in your face, and the same goes here- he's free to make the request, and I'm free to mock him for being such an entitled grovelling noob in response.

PedroPimples
08-13-2014, 09:32 AM
Payam run noodles little kisses all over cc. Hence why they had to all band together against him, and still cry about him today. So rather than plucking names out the air, try and speak the truth.

I never crawled out noob, it's warm and cosy where I am so I'll enjoy it here. Has free wi fi.

When we started people actually played the game, fought, robbed, and had a laugh. Now everyone has to whine about it all. Everything's to hard, to expensive, to easy, to much trolling.
It's a game, get over it already.

Max helped a lot of people out way back when thanks.

Miss Soprano
08-13-2014, 12:57 PM
Payam run noodles little kisses all over cc. Hence why they had to all band together against him, and still cry about him today. So rather than plucking names out the air, try and speak the truth.

I never crawled out noob, it's warm and cosy where I am so I'll enjoy it here. Has free wi fi.

When we started people actually played the game, fought, robbed, and had a laugh. Now everyone has to whine about it all. Everything's to hard, to expensive, to easy, to much trolling.
It's a game, get over it already.

Max helped a lot of people out way back when thanks.

Lol. Yeah right. Had him crying calling us bullies. Wish I still had the screenshots it was funny. I agree with you on that. This was a fun game back then but now it's boring as f$&@.

madnoob
08-13-2014, 01:13 PM
The trolls travel in packs where you find dippy u find his crew of no minds. The thread started with him asking for help not groveling or begging. You clowns started crapping on his thread for no other reason then to start an argument. You guys are trash plain and simple. Either help or move on to the next thread. Have some common decency ffs youre constant negative comments make u look like fools to the rest of us. And please spare me the idc nonsense csuse of u didnt you wouldn't have thousands of posts. U call us kids maybe you should look at yourselves and take a hard look

Vile Lynn
08-13-2014, 01:20 PM
*derailed*

Tadaaah
08-13-2014, 01:27 PM
Off-topic/Trolling. Locking.