PDA

View Full Version : Stats question.

assisi805
08-10-2014, 08:37 AM
Hey everybody,

So i've recently come back from a 10 month break. Tried to break away but once the App loaded on my new phone through sync I couldn't not open it. Of course I started over seeing as how my lvl 180 with 4m stats seems to be a weakling now a days. My question is what is considered good stats now?
as in:
? x your level = stats.

Thanks guys

pedrombv
08-10-2014, 09:04 AM
I donīt know what its consider good stats, but minimum is 100 x lv. But see several top syn asking for 300 x lv.
This my opinion , but consider listening others.

Marcel DFA
08-10-2014, 09:37 AM
Level x 400k are good stats for top75 / top100. So at level 180 you need about 72M attack.
Better start over again. You'll never catch up.

assisi805
08-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Oh yeah i've already started over thats why I was asking what to shoot for.

Thatkidyouknow
08-10-2014, 12:59 PM
I've seen level 60's with 30+m attack/defense. A lot more bonuses were given out and stats inflation is now into effect.

BrisingrBoss
08-10-2014, 06:31 PM
yet gree doesn't seem to realize that a good way to help fix stat inflation and minimize the small level accounts from being stronget than older players would be really easy. add a multiplier to overall stats(attack and defense) x level could players may have a reward even be each level adds 1% mafia attack and defense. older accounts would have a chance and players may have a desire to level up. also it might even up the epic boss event which currently punishes higher level players because they haven't caught up to stat inflation. how can they? stat inflation effects all accounts. So all accounts are now growing at the same speed. and higher level have a harder time to even keep up because of not being able to do epic boss event.

Dipstik
08-10-2014, 06:44 PM
Gree could fix stat inflation by cracking down on transferred accounts.

Simon.
08-10-2014, 06:54 PM
yet gree doesn't seem to realize that a good way to help fix stat inflation and minimize the small level accounts from being stronget than older players would be really easy. add a multiplier to overall stats(attack and defense) x level could players may have a reward even be each level adds 1% mafia attack and defense.

There is nothing to be gained by making everyone even or making the final reward achievable to all but those that put in the most effort and money. What's the point of allowing everyone that plays the game to win 100% of the events? There would be no Good, medium or bad accounts, there would just be players that devote more time and money to playing. You can't blame Gree because morons spend $500-1000 or more on their game which has led to a perceived Stat inflation, at the end of the day, if you spend gold you can achieve every LTQ, every EB/RB and SLTQ - with the exception of the case event (which we know is gay because you can spend 2 vaults and still not get all the items! Same for RB I guess, but I've been luckier with the items there).

Adding a stat increase per level will make the stat variance even greater - it would have to be rolled out to every account, including the ones that spend the most gold that have the highest stats thus making them even stronger.

BrisingrBoss
08-10-2014, 07:53 PM
There is nothing to be gained by making everyone even or making the final reward achievable to all but those that put in the most effort and money. What's the point of allowing everyone that plays the game to win 100% of the events? There would be no Good, medium or bad accounts, there would just be players that devote more time and money to playing. You can't blame Gree because morons spend $500-1000 or more on their game which has led to a perceived Stat inflation, at the end of the day, if you spend gold you can achieve every LTQ, every EB/RB and SLTQ - with the exception of the case event (which we know is gay because you can spend 2 vaults and still not get all the items! Same for RB I guess, but I've been luckier with the items there).

Adding a stat increase per level will make the stat variance even greater - it would have to be rolled out to every account, including the ones that spend the most gold that have the highest stats thus making them even stronger.
you're mistaken. everyone wouldn't be the same there are still the players on top factios that end up spending more money on battle events that would undoubtedly get higher stats. plus fixing the epic boss by allowing higher accounts to have more stats because of a multiplier still wouldn't make them able to finish energy LTQ's without some gold spend. so no every account wouldn't be the same if you added a multiplier to level, but higher level accounts would still be worth something and you would stop all those new accounts from kicking old players to the gutter. so yes it does seem like a good idea to add a multiplier x level to all accounts to help stop stat inflation. yes higher accounts would grow exponentially immediately, but after that you would have a more balanced game in which leveling up is actually worth more stats.

Simon.
08-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Not sure I'm on the same page here as you - but look at it this way, if we ran with your idea that a 1% mafia stat increase (and we'll quantify by saying lvl 100 accounts)

Account 1 is lvl 100 with 10mil att/def
Account 2 is lvl 100 with 9.5mil att/def (A difference of 500k in stats)

If we add 1% every time they level and both gain 10 levels (assuming they have added no other stats for the sake of making the point)

Account 1 is now 11.046mil att/def
Account 2 is now 10.494mil att/def (A difference of 556k stats)

This stat gap will continue to increase the higher the levels go up unless Account 2 works harder or spends more gold to catch up. You see now how this will further increase the stat inflation? You can also see how the 1% increase makes little to no difference in the real world anyway, a simple 5% att mod will eclipse the gain anyway.

EB is very broken in my opinion, yes, something needs to be done about it, an average account should be able to get to at least mid way through, good to lvl 75, elite to 100 - the problem is, what I think is an average account is very different to what Gree thinks is an average account. That said, EB is the only event in the game that benefits new, low level accounts instead of the high level accounts (Though they can still get the syn rewards, but not the major prize) - I have a funny feeling that this is intentional by Gree - just have a look at how many people whine about not being able to get the elite goals because they cant afford to spend gold :)

BrisingrBoss
08-11-2014, 10:07 AM
we are in the same page, and you cant call the stat difference stat inflation. different accounts will; have different stats based on their original effort and game play. so same level accounts don't necessarily have to have the same stats. and the more you play the more you will be stronger than other accounts, same as it is now. the only big difference is that you would be rewarding players for having a higher level. so if you want to stay low level and be stronger, you will ahve to spend that much more gold to be stronger than a level 250 who has been playing for a long time. and yes the 5% attack mod will make a difference and make a lower level account gain an edge. if the higher level guy didn't put an effort to get it when it came out. he should be at a disadvantage. adding a percent multiplier per level would only make it worth it to level up. as in any other game (not gree) out there that you gain strength by leveling up.

and yes it is meant to have a difference gap between accounts. if you are a level 100 on a top 100 syndicate you are that much more likely to be that much stronger than a level 100 on a top 500 syndicate. i really dont see your point here. we are not talking about making all level 100 have equal stats we are talking about rewarding leveling up by giving them a percent in stats. evey player still needs to put an effort and may or may not spend gold depending on what quests they want to finish and what syndicate they want to be in.

BrisingrBoss
08-11-2014, 10:34 AM
also BTW the level 100 you mentioned already started out with 100% stat increase(at level 100 you should already have 100% stat increase). so his raw stats without the mafia stat increase would be 5mil. so at level 110 hes got 110% increase. so only would be at 10.5m as opposed to the other account which was 9.5 million with raw stats of 4.750m so assuming they didnt do anything at all to increase stats in ten levels. this other account would be at 9.975m the difference in growth would be much less than you think. but it would still reward players for leveling up. that 1 percent adds up if and when you actually work and have raw stats. and the difference was 500k in stats now is 525k in stats. as you can see the bonus is still the same, with very little difference between them. the main difference will be the personal effort they put in gaining stats while leveling. leveling up would not be a big advantage. but now you have level 250 in syndicates with 30 mil in stats and on the same syndicate a level 150 with the same 30 mil in stats. bot the level 150 has a much easier time on finishing epic boss than level 250 making it so that the level 150 will increase his tats a lot faster than the level 250. if you added on the stats modifier percentage to both accounts the level 150 with originally 30 mil would go to 75mil but the level 250 with originally 30 mil would go to 105 mil thus rewarding him for being a higher level, and allowing him an easier time on raid boss than the level 150. this would encourage players to level up faster, use their energy on SLTQ. and also just simply reward players for playing more and longer. yes there would be an immediate stat jump. but that would be a one time thing. and of course if a LTQ comes out that gives 5% in mafia attack, for example, all players that finished it would gain those 5% and they would deserve those 5%.

Morgz
08-11-2014, 01:29 PM
I'm level 128, 31 mil att & 31 mil def

This is probably considered average to below average. However, I play in a top 125 syndicate, am very active, and almost always have targets in wars. Targets are a little harder for me to find, especially if we get matched up with a top 75 or higher opposing syndicate, but they are still there. For the most part, some players with lower stats than me find targets too.

As far as I'm concerned, that's pretty much all its about. I'm never going to be the strongest (or even top 1000) player in the game. But as long as I can complete Epic Boss events, contribute well to Raid boss events, and score points in battles, I'm happy.

B0ST0N
08-11-2014, 01:42 PM
I'm level 128, 31 mil att & 31 mil def

This is probably considered average to below average. However, I play in a top 125 syndicate, am very active, and almost always have targets in wars. Targets are a little harder for me to find, especially if we get matched up with a top 75 or higher opposing syndicate, but they are still there. For the most part, some players with lower stats than me find targets too.

As far as I'm concerned, that's pretty much all its about. I'm never going to be the strongest (or even top 1000) player in the game. But as long as I can complete Epic Boss events, contribute well to Raid boss events, and score points in battles, I'm happy.

Well said. Long as your happy and can play the game you will be fine. No need to spend thousands upon thousands on a mobile game.

Simon.
08-11-2014, 07:07 PM
also BTW the level 100 you mentioned already started out with 100% stat increase(at level 100 you should already have 100% stat increase). so his raw stats without the mafia stat increase would be 5mil. so at level 110 hes got 110% increase. so only would be at 10.5m as opposed to the other account which was 9.5 million with raw stats of 4.750m so assuming they didnt do anything at all to increase stats in ten levels. this other account would be at 9.975m the difference in growth would be much less than you think. but it would still reward players for leveling up. that 1 percent adds up if and when you actually work and have raw stats. and the difference was 500k in stats now is 525k in stats. as you can see the bonus is still the same, with very little difference between them. the main difference will be the personal effort they put in gaining stats while leveling. leveling up would not be a big advantage. but now you have level 250 in syndicates with 30 mil in stats and on the same syndicate a level 150 with the same 30 mil in stats. bot the level 150 has a much easier time on finishing epic boss than level 250 making it so that the level 150 will increase his tats a lot faster than the level 250. if you added on the stats modifier percentage to both accounts the level 150 with originally 30 mil would go to 75mil but the level 250 with originally 30 mil would go to 105 mil thus rewarding him for being a higher level, and allowing him an easier time on raid boss than the level 150. this would encourage players to level up faster, use their energy on SLTQ. and also just simply reward players for playing more and longer. yes there would be an immediate stat jump. but that would be a one time thing. and of course if a LTQ comes out that gives 5% in mafia attack, for example, all players that finished it would gain those 5% and they would deserve those 5%.

Holy crap dude, take a breath! It won't happen anyway, so we'll call it a draw :)

BrisingrBoss
08-11-2014, 07:20 PM
Well said. Long as your happy and can play the game you will be fine. No need to spend thousands upon thousands on a mobile game.
that is right! as long as you, a new player is happy nobody else needs to be happy and you don't need to care about anybody else. just how long will you be happy???? by the time you are 250 you will be on the same boat and will either give up the game or restart over. think about it. when battles started, my top account had about 130k in stats, we made top 50 and then top 25, and got about 25k in stat gain at the time. we were so happy. then, believe me or not, stat inflation came, but stats increased even around for everyone regardless of level. that is what creates such an uneven game. before, being higher level meant you had more items which gave you more stats. now it doesn't mean that. it only means that being lower level helps you to finish off more events because events are actually lopsided to benefit lower levels. and there is no real advantage of being a higher level, except for more time to build up IPH. which right now is only useful to buy Syndicate bonuses. come on Tadaaah bring this up to developers. it is VERY important for us that you all not only fix the lopsidedness of EB and more importantly reward higher level players with more stats. create multipliers based on stats. if you dont want to just give those out to everyone, make bonus items based on that, although i think a +1% per level should at least help a bit. another thing would be to change the attack and defense skills. a good suggestions would be to also transform them in +1%. its funny how moderators are always answering and commenting on other threads, but i am still looking for one thread about this that has a single comment on the subject from one moderator.

The NSA
08-13-2014, 07:33 AM
Maybe I'm being naive here, but wouldn't one of the easier fixes be to allow players to purchase stat increases with cash? Or just introduce some new high-priced high-level cash weapons? The idea being that players that have been around longer will have higher iph and thus more cash, pretty obvious. You could run into issues obviously- put a cap on increases or weapon strength so the top 1% doesn't run even further away from the pack, so on and so forth, but I think the basic idea works pretty well. As to those without buildings in their hoods- they're tools anyways, who cares if the leeches get left out.

Vile Lynn
08-13-2014, 09:27 AM
...allow players to purchase stat increases with cash? Or just introduce some new high-priced high-level cash weapons? ...

This happened about the time when syndicates began and again just recently, I think... lots of new, high stat, cash & RP items were finally added to the store after years of asking.

BrisingrBoss
08-13-2014, 09:28 AM
GREE has added some cash items supposed to help increase stats but they don't. they are too expensive for the lil ammount of stats they give out. i agree with you that there should be cash purchasable items that add stats. but that does not address the fact that there is no benefit whatsoever from leveling up. one other idea would be to make that attack and defense skill points add one percent each that might appease most players on the two fronts, as many are still complaining about those points being useless right now. id still like to see items that you could get that would add on stats based on level though.would make all old players happy, and all new players try and level up

The NSA
08-13-2014, 11:26 AM
GREE has added some cash items supposed to help increase stats but they don't. they are too expensive for the lil ammount of stats they give out. i agree with you that there should be cash purchasable items that add stats. but that does not address the fact that there is no benefit whatsoever from leveling up. one other idea would be to make that attack and defense skill points add one percent each that might appease most players on the two fronts, as many are still complaining about those points being useless right now. id still like to see items that you could get that would add on stats based on level though.would make all old players happy, and all new players try and level up

I definitely agree on the first point- it was a nice idea, but $18 million for a 5000/4000 weapon doesn't help anyone. Make the weapons cheaper or make them more powerful- I'd spend millions were the stat boost anywhere near decent but as is it just doesn't make sense.

As to your second idea- would it be retroactive? As in would a player already at lvl 100 get +99 to both attack and defense? If so I like the idea- if not it would just make things worse. A player dragging their feet at level 40 but already with a healthy attack and defense would suddenly have motivation to level up quickly, easier done at the lower levels- they could hit level 45 before a level 150 character would hit 151, and so the gap would widen even more.

As to weapons unlocked at various levels- heck yes.

b-w
08-14-2014, 06:48 AM
if you make them cheaper then everyone will have them so it does no good..

i use gold and am in a great syn so i guess i like it the way it is..

free players can still have fun but they can't expect to have the same stats as those who finish all events..

expectations probably need to be lowered if you are a free player..

the level 250 eb needs to be addressed though because that seems to be a real issue..I'm level 114 and it's not difficult for me but i see how they struggle..our level 250's are between 85 and 130 mil attk and they catch hell with it so..

the current sltq was easy and no gold..

raid boss seems to be growing at a faster rate than the inflation but still is minimal gold..no gold if we use jumpers

last box event was 600 gold to finish both parts for me..which i find well worth the money spent

Aclark
08-14-2014, 06:55 AM
Stats should not be the same for all levels of play. The free players should not expect the stats that the gold users have. Just as the light gold users shouldn't expect the stats that heavy gold users have. This isn't tee ball where everyone gets the same trophy.

The NSA
08-14-2014, 11:36 AM
Oh I would never expect the same stats; I get where Gree's interests lie and why. I just wish there were some way to help out players who have leveled up too quickly. As to cash weaponry, yeah the price point would have to be pretty spot on, but I'm not saying the weapons have to be anything that would even challenge gold spenders' status. Maybe things like a 10,000/10,000 for 10 mil, limit of one per customer? Idk, you get the basic idea; limit how much one can buy in stats. Just a pipe dream of course, and I just joined a (hopefully) more active syndicate so that should help.

BrisingrBoss
08-14-2014, 11:50 AM
I definitely agree on the first point- it was a nice idea, but $18 million for a 5000/4000 weapon doesn't help anyone. Make the weapons cheaper or make them more powerful- I'd spend millions were the stat boost anywhere near decent but as is it just doesn't make sense.

As to your second idea- would it be retroactive? As in would a player already at lvl 100 get +99 to both attack and defense? If so I like the idea- if not it would just make things worse. A player dragging their feet at level 40 but already with a healthy attack and defense would suddenly have motivation to level up quickly, easier done at the lower levels- they could hit level 45 before a level 150 character would hit 151, and so the gap would widen even more.

As to weapons unlocked at various levels- heck yes.

yes it would be retroactive. and no it wont make free players stronger or as strong as gold players at any rate. all it woudl do is reward all players for leveling up. a level 250 gold player is already that much stronger than a level 250 free player. even if both got 250% stat increase they would both be at different levels, and actually the gold player would be that much stronger. now a gold player that just started and it is a lower level would have to catch on by leveling up. that is the whole point of the idea. make leveling up rewarding for everyone. you have players at level 250 who are at the 50 million in stats who may or may not be a gold player. but you also have players at level 100 who have the same 50 mil in stats. immediately the level 250 here will gain an advantage over the level 100, but this is the whole point. if you want to be strong you have to get stats AND level up!!!! the advantage for gree is they would see these gold players that kept their level low, spend more gold to level up to catch on to the stats. if you were free player you would keep on spending the same zero gold as before, and pretty soon it would all normalize. I wouldn't call this a stat boost or inflation, but it would be a stat jump/ all they need to do to keep it from inflating even more would be to keep items and mods at the same current level.

b-w
08-14-2014, 11:56 AM
stop wasting energy and stop leveling up..problem solved

do what most did and make another acct and get your bad stat acct a john deere tractor and put it to work in the fields doing things so your new acct doesn't have to

t12pm
08-14-2014, 03:04 PM
stop wasting energy and stop leveling up..problem solved

do what most did and make another acct and get your bad stat acct a john deere tractor and put it to work in the fields doing things so your new acct doesn't have to

This is what needs to be addressed the camping, they addressed it once but in reality just made it worse!

FrapMaster
08-14-2014, 06:09 PM
I support cash shops, so lets get items with modifiers for gold in the market. The LE items are **** as it is, so add a modifier and people might actually buy them.

Babytway
08-15-2014, 09:15 AM
i left game and came back 6-7 months later i was already over lvl 200 and was like 400k atk and def, everyone told me to start over but i stuck with it went to a top 400 syn for a bit maximized raid boss n epic boss and built back up lvl 250 now and stats still suck but way improved from 400k