PDA

View Full Version : Gree, stop the FLTQ's and ILTQ's!

krabbie
08-10-2014, 06:05 AM
Open letter to Gree:

In the beginning of the faction era in Modern war, the introduction of limited time quests for factions turned the game around for me. Teamwork and careful planning were rewarded with good results and awesome units. With great teamwork and the help of some (and sometimes a lot of) gold, we as a faction were able to finish every FLTQ that was scheduled. The faction LTQ's were a great addition to the game and provided lots of fun for us. With all of these results we grew as a faction and probably were one of the better (top 150) factions that didn't spend all that much gold.

The last few months however after the energy glitch on IOS (I call it a cheat) was made public and a massive amount of players are using the glitch, the energy requirements for these events have skyrocketed. And our faction, that refuses to glitch or cheat in any way, gets passed by factions that are far inferior to ours regarding teamwork, energy regeneration, gold spending. So the good guys that want to play it fair, get passed by the bad guys that use the glitch.

A while ago I read that you won't punish the players that use this glitch, because they simply use a fault in the game programming. If you really cant fix this glitch, there are only a few options that would be fair to the long time players that don't want to cheat:

Don't schedule any more ILTQ's or FLTQ's untill the problem is fixed
Make the energy requirements for targets in ILTQ's and FLTQ's zero (0), so everyone (also on Android) will get all the units, not just the cheaters
Work on fixing the problem and run scripts to see wich players/factions use the glitch to complete ILTQ's and FLTQ's and take away every ILTQ/FLTQ unit from the last few months because they were not earned in a fair way

Now I don't think this thread will actually cause any change, but I just had to let out my frustrations once more, and I wanted to do it openly, as I don't get any valid responses from sending in tickets (passing feedback along to developers... yeah, right)

LyKa (NL)
08-10-2014, 06:34 AM
Totally agree with you....

Speed ump
08-10-2014, 06:38 AM
I'm a least glad to see someone else who refuses to cheat or glitch. Glitching to me is the same as cheating.

krabbie
08-10-2014, 06:49 AM
I'm a least glad to see someone else who refuses to cheat or glitch. Glitching to me is the same as cheating.

Absolutely true! Glitching is only a word people use to make it sound less bad for themselves I guess...

Thanks for responding Lyka and Speed ump, good to hear more people think alike! I'ld rather miss out on all prizes than to start cheating, just wouldn't feel good and the fun in the game would disappear...

Janoe123
08-10-2014, 06:57 AM
Dutch Partyyyyyyyyyy

rushabhc
08-10-2014, 07:00 AM
always with u!!

fofito30
08-10-2014, 07:09 AM
Think your post is to the point and accurate, there shouldn't be room in a game for cheating in any way or form, no matter what word you want to use to disguise it

socomloser
08-10-2014, 07:15 AM
I think it's total slap to veteran player and faction that gree sits by let's this continue nothing be done .!.! Gree this wake up call do something about it before lose loyal customers that pay real money for game !!

Jaded Fusion
08-10-2014, 07:42 AM
Omg who actually does iLTQs??

In theory iLTQs and to a certain extent fltqs hurt your account far more then help. Glitching is cheating.
But in the end it is just a game and that #fact doesn't change due to how much someone(s) spend on it. So you can only play your game the best way you can. Worrying about what others do is playing into greeDY's hands or hand undetermined if gree still has two hands or if they sold one to get their stock back up.

TRU Laldogg
08-10-2014, 07:46 AM
Im pretty sure that there will be at least 1 member in every faction using the cheat, even if they wasnt cheating im sure people will complain about something else. Don't forget this is just a game guys

Systematrix
08-10-2014, 07:59 AM
Total agreement with OP. It is considered exploiting a bug in the program to gain an advantage over other players and is against ToS. Whether you call it hacking, cheating, or glitching it doesn't matter.

I understand how the glitch works (used to be software developer), so may I offer a suggestion on how to fix it Gree? Disable the "To My Base" button when an NPC is attacked. Then re-enable the "To My Base" button after attack is completed and registered. It should be two simple lines of code.

Now think about this. This same glitch worked in Crime City a while back and they were able to fix it. Crime City is a copy/paste job of MW code just with different graphics (basically). So how can they fix it in CC but not in MW????? Is it intentionally being left in MW for some reason?

I'd like a response from one of the devs on this. I know Clementine will pass the info along which is all he/she can do, but I want to hear what the devs have to say about why it can't be fixed. If I'm wrong...I welcome you to put me back in my place.

Awaiting response...

krabbie
08-10-2014, 08:02 AM
Im pretty sure that there will be at least 1 member in every faction using the cheat, even if they wasnt cheating im sure people will complain about something else. Don't forget this is just a game guys

I am 100% sure nobody in my faction does it. In a well organised faction you know the energy regeneration of your teammates and their gold use, so you know what they can achieve without glitchingl. When they do use it, they get booted.

Oh and by the way, I saw some people in chat rooms calling me names for bringing this up... Go right ahead and take a swing at me in public, I don't mind... I know I am on the right side of the non-cheaters! The ones who do cheat, to me, are losers.

krabbie
08-10-2014, 08:04 AM
Total agreement with OP. It is considered exploiting a bug in the program to gain an advantage over other players and is against ToS. Whether you call it hacking, cheating, or glitching it doesn't matter.

I understand how the glitch works (used to be software developer), so may I offer a suggestion on how to fix it Gree? Disable the "To My Base" button when an NPC is attacked. Then re-enable the "To My Base" button after attack is completed and registered. It should be two simple lines of code.

Now think about this. This same glitch worked in Crime City a while back and they were able to fix it. Crime City is a copy/paste job of MW code just with different graphics (basically). So how can they fix it in CC but not in MW????? Is it intentionally being left in MW for some reason?

I'd like a response from one of the devs on this. I know Clementine will pass the info along which is all he/she can do, but I want to hear what the devs have to say about why it can't be fixed. If I'm wrong...I welcome you to put me back in my place.

Awaiting response...

Great response... thanks!

justice for all
08-10-2014, 08:53 AM
So now please announce this 100% honest faction you belong to.

1GaDawg85
08-10-2014, 09:00 AM
Fix the cheating Gree! Glitching is cheating folks.....end of story

krabbie
08-10-2014, 09:01 AM

Seen my original post with my signature?

krabbie
08-10-2014, 09:04 AM
Ur on the side of selling your momma out to the cops if she was speeding. Petty ass cry baby and then have the balls to say "your faction don't use it" I hope they do fix it cause I still won't pay for gold then retards like u can waste ur money. I pray the worst for you and your family and that your fake wanna do right ways and molest children on a school morale is packed in by a man with a huge package and HIV.

Further more since u have so much money to blow on a game, pm me for my address so you can come here and we will straighten your weak ass mommas baby boy attitude.

Cry babies see your local adult store and find the biggest plastic flesh and choke!

Nice post dude... yes i did spend a few bucks on this game, that was my own choice and i don't regret it. And no, the game doesnt control me or my private life. Not gping to comment further on your childish reaction, jeezzz

redvenge99
08-10-2014, 09:57 AM

First your a moron second my faction The K1llers is 100% legit and I'm the one who made the glitch public not once but twice. So go back to your **** hole faction that places 500 but finishes all fltqs...lololo..
3rd watch what you ask for about straightening ppl out you really do never no who is on the otherside of the keyboard.

justice for all
08-10-2014, 10:00 AM
Nice post dude... yes i did spend a few bucks on this game, that was my own choice and i don't regret it. And no, the game doesnt control me or my private life. Not gping to comment further on your childish reaction, jeezzz

So truth comes out just because you can't afford to pay for gold it bothers u that others are able to finish right, you really should complain to why your stats aren't as Good as those at your level cause It's not fair and I'm sure 98% of them cheated. Obviously you don't read the forum well, this has all been discussed just a few months prior by a similar prick made the same rant BUT his team is #1 and never used a cheat either. It's here nor there. You are crying over spilled milk that spoiled months ago. You do honestly think the creaters of this game don't know how to fix it, that they would need a Barney Fife on the case.

You still have not posted the honest faction of yours and to me with all this integrity pouring from your finger tips seems like your hiding something. Be proud of your honest faction, GREE may even make a donation.

krabbie
08-10-2014, 10:18 AM
So truth comes out just because you can't afford to pay for gold it bothers u that others are able to finish right, you really should complain to why your stats aren't as Good as those at your level cause It's not fair and I'm sure 98% of them cheated. Obviously you don't read the forum well, this has all been discussed just a few months prior by a similar prick made the same rant BUT his team is #1 and never used a cheat either. It's here nor there. You are crying over spilled milk that spoiled months ago. You do honestly think the creaters of this game don't know how to fix it, that they would need a Barney Fife on the case.

You still have not posted the honest faction of yours and to me with all this integrity pouring from your finger tips seems like your hiding something. Be proud of your honest faction, GREE may even make a donation.

1. My faction is posted in my signature.
2. I dont care about stats, couldnt care less about not finishing all events anymore, but i do care about it being a fair game for all players
3. Yes, this has all been posted before, if you dont want to read more about it, dont read it

Find it kinda funny how many people take a general complaint about a game personal, why?

justice for all
08-10-2014, 10:43 AM
First your a moron second my faction The K1llers is 100% legit and I'm the one who made the glitch public not once but twice. So go back to your **** hole faction that places 500 but finishes all fltqs...lololo..
3rd watch what you ask for about straightening ppl out you really do never no who is on the otherside of the keyboard.

Top 50 here ;)

Personally I hope it does get fixed so half the players will quit then the remaining **** teams won't play with no competition. GREE loses completely then you'll be top 3. NO ONE can ever say their faction is glitch free period, do u make them show u gold ss before and after they finish ltq? Obviously the members know It's full of snitches so I'm sure they wouldn't admit it either. This don't bother me I get a kick out of watching the female side come out of "grown men". When it comes to it you have no control of your own life and have to try to on a game. Most people aren't even who they are suppose to be, acting like they are doctors but steal credit cards to pay for gold (not that I care) See how hard it is to mind your own business and play YOUR game not others. A woman may be the issue too I'm not sure, cause the complaints Y'all make really shows underline problems in your real lives. Look outside of mw to fix your problems cause a glitch isn't gonna do it.

redvenge99
08-10-2014, 11:01 AM
Top 50 here ;)

Figures. That's where I learned the energy glitch from 5 players from 5 diff top 50 teams.. Rofl. Game is infested with cheaters.. And gree only keeps rewarding them. Seems about 80% of the players I meet from top factions cheat. Ahh well to each there own when or if gree fixes it then the game will be 95% better. As I see it that energy glitch is the reason this game is so backwards. If they would only open there eyes and see... Only time will tell

GetItFixed
08-10-2014, 11:25 AM
Fix the glitches and the game is dead within 3 month. :rolleyes:

Robespierre
08-10-2014, 11:30 AM
This game is marketed as a free-to-play. Apparently some have figured out how to play "more free."

Has anyone gone to play an older console game in multiplayer mode, say Call of Duty, and been disappointed to get into a match rife with hacks and cheaters? That is when I shut off the game, and go outside. The multiplayer games become a joke.

This is affecting player experience, and the decision is 100% up to the game provider whether to do anything about it. It is unsurprising that players are exploiting, well, whatever you want to call it, and other players are powerless to do anything about it other than "shaming," a pointless endeavor.

It speaks volumes about the provider's intent when nothing is done about this. Please, keep spending...you know the punchline to the joke already.

socomloser
08-10-2014, 11:32 AM
Fix the glitches and the game is dead within 3 month. :rolleyes:
I rather dead game than glitched out game anyday

socomloser
08-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Ur on the side of selling your momma out to the cops if she was speeding. Petty ass cry baby and then have the balls to say "your faction don't use it" I hope they do fix it cause I still won't pay for gold then retards like u can waste ur money. I pray the worst for you and your family and that your fake wanna do right ways and molest children on a school morale is packed in by a man with a huge package and HIV.

Further more since u have so much money to blow on a game, pm me for my address so you can come here and we will straighten your weak ass mommas baby boy attitude.

Cry babies see your local adult store and find the biggest plastic flesh and choke!
Dude u got issues you obviously use glitch furthmore just one of post haters you really have no sense or intelligence plz go away play with your self at mom house

jchow69
08-10-2014, 12:12 PM
I rather dead game than glitched out game anyday

At least a glitched game, Gree will make money, in a dead game, they wont, and all they care about is money.

krabbie
08-10-2014, 12:37 PM
At least a glitched game, Gree will make money, in a dead game, they wont, and all they care about is money.

I bet Gree would make more money when the glitch is taken care off. Why spend money doing something you can do for free? Personally i stopped buying gold a long time ago, but i know a lot of guys stopped buying gold because of things like this.

Dirty Mind
08-10-2014, 12:46 PM

your kidding right? What is your energy regen, about 80 per minute? How many of your energy regen units were gained from hacking within your faction? Dont come on here all high and mighty acting as if your game play is the same as ours. If your not using a glitch its because you get enough energy to finish the events without it.

krabbie
08-10-2014, 12:57 PM
your kidding right? What is your energy regen, about 80 per minute? How many of your energy regen units were gained from hacking within your faction? Dont come on here all high and mighty acting as if your game play is the same as ours. If your not using a glitch its because you get enough energy to finish the events without it.

Maybe you have never been in a good functioning faction, but 60 players with 6 or more regen every 54 secs, doing only fltq with careful planning, could accomplish a lot!

Dirty Mind
08-10-2014, 01:11 PM
Maybe you have never been in a good functioning faction, but 60 players with 6 or more regen every 54 secs, doing only fltq with careful planning, could accomplish a lot!

I'm in a great faction. He was being phony and I was pointing it out.

redvenge99
08-10-2014, 01:24 PM
Top 50 here ;)

Personally I hope it does get fixed so half the players will quit then the remaining **** teams won't play with no competition. GREE loses completely then you'll be top 3. NO ONE can ever say their faction is glitch free period, do u make them show u gold ss before and after they finish ltq? Obviously the members know It's full of snitches so I'm sure they wouldn't admit it either. This don't bother me I get a kick out of watching the female side come out of "grown men". When it comes to it you have no control of your own life and have to try to on a game. Most people aren't even who they are suppose to be, acting like they are doctors but steal credit cards to pay for gold (not that I care) See how hard it is to mind your own business and play YOUR game not others. A woman may be the issue too I'm not sure, cause the complaints Y'all make really shows underline problems in your real lives. Look outside of mw to fix your problems cause a glitch isn't gonna do it.

Again. Moron. :cool:

Oliver111
08-10-2014, 01:29 PM
Totally agree with you....

Speed ump
08-10-2014, 01:30 PM
Dirty mind, stop showing your jealousy. We use gold for most events. I know you are not capable of comrehending that sort of spending, or budget, just as you cannot comprehend the number of yachts and a marina, or mansions in your nearest upscale neighborhood. You assume everyone has the same budget that you do, and anyone else is cheating. I've had my days and years of budget constraints in my earlier years, but it never bothered me what the gates and other well to do people in the world were able to do, that I could not. I am not in gates league by any means, nor do I have issues with the money he is able to spend. ( yes, I do think he really does have that much money, silly me) grow up and stop trying to demean those with more than you. Or those with less

krabbie
08-10-2014, 01:38 PM
Good one speed ump!

I personally i also wont judge people who do glitch or cheat, i just prefer not to and i dislike the ongoing possibility of using the energy glitch

Dirty Mind
08-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Speed, what a waste of typing, if you were as smart as you are rich you would know that I was calling you a hypocrite. Then you prove me right by calling me stupid and poor, then tell me to grow up and not demean people with less than me. Hilarious. What do you have next?

General Raub
08-10-2014, 08:02 PM
Where's my popcorn. How long do u think it will take a dev lock this thread compared to addressing the issue on Monday ??

krabbie
08-10-2014, 11:37 PM
Lol, taking quite long. Don't think i did anything wrong though, no personal comments or heavy words... just a repeat of what i asked for in tickets a hundred times...

Dansgek
08-11-2014, 04:01 AM
Before the glitch was exposed at that big scale, most ILTQ's could be done with 100-400 gold (depending on the energy regen you had). Now we can't prestage and an energyregen of 13 each 54 seconds isn't enough to finish within 2k gold most of the times.

mickymacirl
08-11-2014, 04:39 AM
You guys are worried about energy glitching? Ha, that made me laugh big time.

Showtime
08-11-2014, 05:59 AM
LOL four pages of crying about something that has been addressed exhaustively on the forum...How many times can a new complaining thread be posted on this topic?

General Raub
08-11-2014, 07:08 AM
As many as it takes til the glitch is fixed I guess

mwfighter
08-11-2014, 07:25 AM
*yawn*
Don't see the issue, this isn't cheating (hacking), you know what the top teams have done in the past...
This is based on the code released by Gree from what all you guys are describing.

Maybe you guys should start complaining about the Epic Boss glitch that has been around for 2 years, wait 1 minute more than regen and get 2 hits... You are all a bunch of cheaters for utilizing this, according to your logic.

Hypocrites.

menmylac
08-11-2014, 07:43 AM
Shhhhh.........

What is the first rule fight club!!!!!

GrimAmoeba
08-11-2014, 07:54 AM
Shhhhh.........

What is the first rule fight club!!!!!

You know you will always have the ones that were teased and picked on as children that will always go and tell mommy!! It was ok for the Android users to have a glitch for 2 years, all sudden these are the ones complaining about something on IOS. Wish I was playing on my Android at that time, had to build my account the honest way. Darn it

mwfighter
08-11-2014, 01:55 PM
Funny how quiet it got from these clowns who claim to be so self righteous.

HayeZeus
08-11-2014, 02:43 PM
The only fun part of this game that's left is glitching lol. Just playing the game as it was designed, flaws and all. It's not like stats matter anyway once you're into the hundreds of millions in A/D. Go spend a fortune and complete the next 10 events......then come back here and tell me how much those events have changed what you can, and cannot do in this game. Don't want to wait for the answer? I'll tell you - it won't change a damn thing.

Glitch away! Or should I say, just play the game as designed! If Gree wanted to fix this, or cared to fix this, they would fix this. There's you're "resolution".

Sparkle
08-11-2014, 02:55 PM
I just discovered the fantastic relief of not doing ILTQ's! The cost in gold to complete these things has skyrocketed beyond all reason. And the xp that comes with each tap of the screen has the levels running up one a day making me everybody's favorite target. Why do that to myself? Stick a fork in it. Done!

Bobar
08-11-2014, 03:09 PM
Absolutly agree. I already wrote somewhere else: events are no longer events. They are just missions.

redvenge99
08-11-2014, 05:07 PM
*yawn*
Don't see the issue, this isn't cheating (hacking), you know what the top teams have done in the past...
This is based on the code released by Gree from what all you guys are describing.

Maybe you guys should start complaining about the Epic Boss glitch that has been around for 2 years, wait 1 minute more than regen and get 2 hits... You are all a bunch of cheaters for utilizing this, according to your logic.

Hypocrites.

That is not a glitch. It just takes that 1 min more to regen that extra 1 health that it takes for an extra hit. Learn a thing or 2 about the game you play before you spout off.. Besides when your strong enough you don't have to wait for regen..

redvenge99
08-11-2014, 05:18 PM
Funny how quiet it got from these clowns who claim to be so self righteous.

Only quiet because I'm amazed at how many ppl think its ok to cheat/hack/glitch while others pay to play, I do suppose its no fault of yours that the company who guys out the game constantly ignores such things. Or Mabey its just a bad upbringing on you parents part that you think its ok to defraud a company and legitimate players... Troll away as I'm done on this subject. So continue your internet bullying tactics and enjoy your ****ty life as I'm sure by your actions you a loser in real life..:cool:

mwfighter
08-11-2014, 06:00 PM
That is not a glitch. It just takes that 1 min more to regen that extra 1 health that it takes for an extra hit. Learn a thing or 2 about the game you play before you spout off.. Besides when your strong enough you don't have to wait for regen..

And that's why it doesn't work for WD or RB...
Learn a thing or two...

mwfighter
08-11-2014, 06:06 PM
Only quiet because I'm amazed at how many ppl think its ok to cheat/hack/glitch while others pay to play, I do suppose its no fault of yours that the company who guys out the game constantly ignores such things. Or Mabey its just a bad upbringing on you parents part that you think its ok to defraud a company and legitimate players... Troll away as I'm done on this subject. So continue your internet bullying tactics and enjoy your ****ty life as I'm sure by your actions you a loser in real life..:cool:

Fact you try to make sweeping generalizations with nothing to substantiate it shows me your lack of ability to reason.

Funny you talk about "internet bullying?", you're the one attacking my character in a derogatory manner.

And the hypocrisy grows even bigger.

krabbie
08-11-2014, 11:05 PM
Too bad this thread has become one where people attack eachother, like always... that was nevery intention. Just wanted to ask once more to do something about the energy glitch...

Maybe a fourth option (see first post):
4) mix all types of events through one another, so the faction has to do like 100 energy targets for first level, second level is 50 epic bosses, next is win 3 wars in a WD kinda setting, fourth raid 5 billion from rivals, next do some more energy targets, followed by 5 level 100 raid bosses... Etc?

usman
08-12-2014, 04:23 AM
Too bad this thread has become one where people attack eachother, like always... that was nevery intention. Just wanted to ask once more to do something about the energy glitch...

Maybe a fourth option (see first post):
4) mix all types of events through one another, so the faction has to do like 100 energy targets for first level, second level is 50 epic bosses, next is win 3 wars in a WD kinda setting, fourth raid 5 billion from rivals, next do some more energy targets, followed by 5 level 100 raid bosses... Etc?

mate do you have any work,family,friends in other words life that you are suggesting all that ****

krabbie
08-12-2014, 04:31 AM
mate do you have any work,family,friends in other words life that you are suggesting all that ****

No my life revolves entirely around funzio forum, hoping for some intelligent responses but getting disappointed all the time... duh!

usman
08-12-2014, 04:42 AM
No my life revolves entirely around funzio forum, hoping for some intelligent responses but getting disappointed all the time... duh!

Ya better if we focus our valued time in life on something good then wasting and giving suggestion to gree on how to make this game much more addicting ... we should all just stop giving them suggestions on how to improve the game rather give ourselves suggestion how to improve our own life ... so give time to whats important .. i know i am addicted enough but as starters wont suggest how to make my life more miserable

krabbie
08-12-2014, 04:52 AM
Gree/MW doesnt control me, I control myself and only play what i want, when i want :D just hope they make this game a bit better so the fun part gets bigger and the frustration part smaller!

Gen CheeBye
08-12-2014, 06:34 AM
Gree/MW doesnt control me, I control myself and only play what i want, when i want :D just hope they make this game a bit better so the fun part gets bigger and the frustration part smaller!

Please don't make the game fun again. I've just started to cut down on spending, long road to full recovery from MW addiction.

Don't feed those pigs!

nohumbug
08-14-2014, 01:14 AM
Did someone mention the word fun? Lol. Tried HELP recently?

krabbie
08-14-2014, 06:23 AM
Did someone mention the word fun? Lol. Tried HELP recently?

So why are you here? Do you get paid for it?

ExtremeP7
08-14-2014, 01:09 PM
I'm going to bump this thread every day until they fix this stupid glitch.

bob123456
08-16-2014, 06:31 PM
FLTQ's are awesome, keep them not get rid of!

Miss Soprano
08-16-2014, 06:55 PM
I agree with this but keep FLTQs. The last LTQ I did had 2 health regen units that's the only reason I did it and that was forever ago.

WBS
08-16-2014, 08:00 PM
I can honestly say no one in my faction of 54 use any glitches/hacks/or cheats. We usually come close to finishing but the last few levels are impossible without gold and with no time to prestage anymore, or at least very little. We usually place between 280-350 in wars and front line. I am fine with it as we are light gold users. I don't care how people choose to spend there money this is a game that takes money to get far fast, and we are just a group that has fun. shoots the breeze and gets far as we can.

JB5
08-16-2014, 10:06 PM
I'm going to bump this thread every day until they fix this stupid glitch.

I can help you with that!

JB5
08-18-2014, 03:13 PM
10 characters.

J1mcrane
08-19-2014, 12:44 AM
Let's give this a little bump and see what good it does.

{Kill Joy}
08-19-2014, 01:29 AM
Think it's time to close this thread. The constructive talk has well passed. It's just annoying now to see this thread.

headfaction
08-19-2014, 02:38 AM
Bump..... Kill LTQs and keep FLTQs but keep them how they are don't mess them up.

SSG
08-19-2014, 09:14 AM
I think it's total slap to veteran player and faction that gree sits by let's this continue nothing be done .!.! Gree this wake up call do something about it before lose loyal customers that pay real money for game !!

I'm on Android. I used to be able to complete prestige mode with minimal gold. Now with the energy glitch, Stats skyrocket because IOS users are able to manipulate a programming error. So Gree punishes the Android users by making energy levels to complete ILTQ's absurdly high. 63k energy to finish an ILTQ? Fix the platforms so they are equal and re-balance the energy needed to complete ILTQ/FLTQ or just stop them altogether.

krabbie
08-22-2014, 02:16 AM
I'm on Android. I used to be able to complete prestige mode with minimal gold. Now with the energy glitch, Stats skyrocket because IOS users are able to manipulate a programming error. So Gree punishes the Android users by making energy levels to complete ILTQ's absurdly high. 63k energy to finish an ILTQ? Fix the platforms so they are equal and re-balance the energy needed to complete ILTQ/FLTQ or just stop them altogether.

Totally agree with you!

menmylac
08-22-2014, 05:57 AM
We'll I don't like that android users:

1. Use the gold glitch if they use BlueStacks
2. Can double kills bosses
3. Purchase old LE buildings

3 android glitches compared to 1 "supposed" iOS glitch........hmmmmmmmm!

rambo 1st blood
08-22-2014, 07:03 AM
I'm on Android and have never had any glitch that helps .

cdun13
08-22-2014, 07:05 AM
We'll I don't like that android users:

1. Use the gold glitch if they use BlueStacks
2. Can double kills bosses
3. Purchase old LE buildings

3 android glitches compared to 1 "supposed" iOS glitch........hmmmmmmmm!

Agreed! Android has a glitch for a long time but now they don't and iOS does so they are crying now. You say you never glitched but I guarantee your full of ****. You would never do it? So if they messed up and somehow for a couple hours in war health packs were only 5 gold you wouldn't use them? Or would you just send tickets for it to get fixed and refuse to play until you had to pay 25 gold? Your all dumb stop crying play the game