PDA

View Full Version : Serious question: What happened to Heather from The Art of War?

montecore
08-09-2014, 10:56 PM
As some of you may know, a month or so back I changed my in game name and appearance to match Heather and randomly attacked my rivals list. I was irritated by what I viewed as her lack of integrity when TAW used a hacker to get first place, and I will admit I just felt like being a troll and wanted to stir things up a bit. I knew it would annoy her, but I was surprised by how much it got to her. She called it a crime of identity theft and won't ever speak to me again as a result. I was more surprised by Gree's response: They changed my name to Alex, made it so I could not change my name, and permanently removed Heather from my game. I can't see her on my RL. I can't rob her, attack her, and I assume she can't (or won't) do either to me.

I opened a ticket with Gree and they gave me the right to change my name again. I was pretty amazed that a common name like Heather was now reserved for a single player, but I didn't really care beyond that. I was more impressed that she had the pull to make it so I could never rob her or attack her again, in a game predicated on robbing and attacking people.

What I don't understand, and others are getting suspicious of, is that it isn't just me. I asked all of SAS if she is in their rivals list, and only found people who could see her 4-6 weeks ago but haven't been able to see her since. It isn't a stats thing as I see tam and any other high level TAW player. I see her in battles against TAW. I see her comments on other people's walls, including ones from this week.

TL; DR: Did Heather pay Gree to have herself removed from all of the rivals lists within SAS? Is this a software bug, perhaps tied to the way in which they hid her from me? Is there anyone who can still rob/attack Heather, or is she the first crime city player who never has to fear being robbed or attacked again? Can SC players see her? Anyone?

And finally, how much do I have to pay to have someone removed from my game?

madnoob
08-09-2014, 11:57 PM
I dont know the history of the beef between taw and sas but if this bothers u so much why still play? If taw cheats why do you guys at sas still try to beat them even though its not possible? Why waste all that money then accuse them of cheating and getting favors from gree then spend more to come in 2nd place to a team that u say cheats? Can someone please explain this to me cause it makes no sense ro me. Obviously if you spend the amount of money taw does gree will treat them a bit differently but nobody really knows but those involved. My advice to you is stop spending all that money and try and have fun cause at the end of the day it is a game where whomever has the most money wins and sas obviously doesn't have deep enough pockets

Keapa
08-10-2014, 01:15 AM
The player is question was a member of SAS and played with SAS for a few battles.
It's not so much a question of taw innocently picking that player up, but it's one of ...would SAS have still kept him on if he had not posted certain information in SAS main chat thus making public his ' special skills' that one assumes SAS officers knew all about. Yet they failed to notify Gree that he was a suspect player.

Keapa
08-10-2014, 01:21 AM
As for Monty changing his name. He is already on record for posting in this forum he denied it was heather. Now he changes his story. Yet wants to say heather has a lack of integrity. How about explaining how you tried to cut a deal with her, that she offer up a choice of two other taw players names for you to imitate in exchange for you not copying her....and that she refused to do so...even though her friends were 'supposedly' being attacked by her.
That shows integrity and loyalty to teammates...and is a credit to her.

Keapa
08-10-2014, 01:26 AM
It's not the first time you have copied heather. Once Gree realized it is not appreciated along with your 'blackmail' attempt. Gree flicked a switch so to speak. So stop crying about the consequences.

PedroPimples
08-10-2014, 01:47 AM
None of which answers the question how a player in a game about robbing and attacking is removed from the rivals list.
Gives that player a destinct advantage, never having to worry about being robbed.
And thank you for admitting that you know about that players cheating, but because SAS didn't do anything you seem to think it makes it acceptable.
It's been known a long time in the game now that both sas and TaW are fine with cheating and hacking, breaking ToS and any other way to get an advantage. There is no point arguing with each I the about something you both do, and both endorse. And gree does nothing because of the fact the two highest spending teams encourage the cheating.

Keapa
08-10-2014, 01:47 AM
As for making a comment about Heather as to who joins TAW..what has that got to do with Heather?
She is not an officer in TAW nor is she responsible for recruiting, nor does she have extensive dossiers on every CC player as to who they are, their style of play, their capabilities as players, if she did she would be able to spot SAS suspect players and report them to Gree plus warn TAW not to accept them.

Keapa
08-10-2014, 01:49 AM
If we didn't know, until a crystal ball is introduced and we can see into the future, there is not a lot we can do.

Keapa
08-10-2014, 01:50 AM
After all, we only have Monty posting that he can't see her, he also posted he wasn't copying her....shrug

Keapa
08-10-2014, 02:00 AM
I get it, you are just trolling, hoping that Heather gets annoyed and attacks you in game, doubtless so you can run around making out you are a victim, being picked in by a stronger player.

Keapa
08-10-2014, 02:11 AM
Just to remind you of your previous assertion:

. I was very surprised to find my name changed to Alex, and my ability to change my name restricted. The restriction was lifted after I submitted a ticket, coupled with a warning that they will be far more strict in the future.

The real problem is I didn't name myself after Heather in TAW, but a different Heather entirely. There are other Heathers in game. Do they need to change their names? will i be banned for impersonating Alex now?

What was the name of the Gree tester account in Art of War anyway?.

PedroPimples
08-10-2014, 02:35 AM
So are you denying that taw and SAS takes known cheats?
Are you saying heather is available on the rival list?

BIGBOY
08-10-2014, 07:11 AM
if heather can't stand it that she is getting attacked and robbed. quit the game instead of doing someting like this

montecore
08-10-2014, 07:44 AM
As for Monty changing his name. He is already on record for posting in this forum he denied it was heather. Now he changes his story. Yet wants to say heather has a lack of integrity. How about explaining how you tried to cut a deal with her, that she offer up a choice of two other taw players names for you to imitate in exchange for you not copying her....and that she refused to do so...even though her friends were 'supposedly' being attacked by her.
That shows integrity and loyalty to teammates...and is a credit to her.

I gave her the choice to make it like a really lame twilight episode, in the hope that her sense of humor would wake up. it didn't. i did find out that 911 can attack / rob her still. no one else though.

montecore
08-10-2014, 07:46 AM
As for making a comment about Heather as to who joins TAW..what has that got to do with Heather?
She is not an officer in TAW nor is she responsible for recruiting, nor does she have extensive dossiers on every CC player as to who they are, their style of play, their capabilities as players, if she did she would be able to spot SAS suspect players and report them to Gree plus warn TAW not to accept them.

all taw does is recruit sas players.

montecore
08-10-2014, 07:49 AM
After all, we only have Monty posting that he can't see her, he also posted he wasn't copying her....shrug

while i confess to trolling previously, this thread is not a troll. i have found exactly one sas player who can see heather on their rivals list. and i have found dozens who were able to see her until 4-6 weeks ago. just what is taw up to?

Fearlessheat
08-10-2014, 07:59 AM
Why do you care what TAW does? just a question

crime cow
08-10-2014, 08:16 AM
Unfortunately this is going to become a flame war about who has less credibility between these two teams, but I would like to know if any of this is true and if so, I would like to see Gree address it. Are they saying in a game where you rob, attack, kill bosses, have assaults (coming soon), and all kinds of other morally repugnant tasks, that identity theft is crossing the line? If so, this needs to be put into the rules and any future new players or name changes should not be allowed to match an existing player. Does this mean when teams change their names in a war in an attempt to hide or when a team changes their names so that they all match that they are going to be dealt with harshly also? I see no difference in this tactic. I for one am able to look past the silliness of these two teams to see there is something wrong here and I would like to see it addressed...

Hansell
08-10-2014, 09:34 AM
I am not a top level player. I registered on the forum just recently after following it for about 9 months. I rarely post but need to do so now, I feel.
My syndicate was fortunate to have Heather and tam jump in an help us on a few lvl 100. If they are a representation of TAW then IMO TAW is filled with friendly helpful people that love the game and go out of their way to help us lower level players.
For you to attack their integrity is appalling. Get over yourself sir. Take a page out of their book and just play the game.

Winnson
08-10-2014, 09:38 AM
You know, they say imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Dipstik
08-10-2014, 09:40 AM
Tam you get more pathetic every time you post. Try not to sound so desperate.

montecore
08-10-2014, 10:43 AM
i actually like heather quite a bit. there are aspects of tam i enjoy, and others i do not. needless to say if every member of taw were lined up against a wall and i had to choose which would get the worst of it, they would both be far down the list.

further, i was careful to be polite. i did not wrife anything lewd or defamatory when i was named heather. my comments i posted were basically the following:

'please ignore montecore, he is a pathetic little boy impersonating me for attention.' (repeating what she had herself said on many walls)

'how do i know this is really heather? '

and that was it.

regarding their helping with L100 bosses, i am sure they do it and it is nice to see public appreciation for it. many in sas, including me, do the same. if is quite possible to help lower ranked syndicates with L100 bosses while at the same engaging in everything i have brought up here.

1Shot
08-10-2014, 11:25 AM
How can you peeps be mean to Tam she's so nice. She has helped me through some hard times.

R2112
08-10-2014, 12:13 PM
Hey,
I'm the Leader from a top 400 syn, in Former Times Top 150!
After i road this posts i need to give my opionion...
SAS gives us Not only help on raid Bosses lvl 100 --- SAS gives us new FRIENDS in CC
My syndicate lost some Fighters before RAID BOSS comes up... , IDIOKUS , T-REX and some more New jump in an help us on a much lvl 100 bosses.
But it was Not only the help on RAID BOSS , it was the nice time we had with our new Friends from SAS!
We had fun in chat and they help us to get the individual prizes too -- F... Kimono ( If they read this they know what i mean :-). )
So i think this is the right time and the right place to say : Thank you SAS

Hansell
08-10-2014, 01:03 PM
I am glad to hear that SAS also helps lower syndicates as TAW did in my syndicates case. I only commented on my own personal experience.

t12pm
08-10-2014, 01:25 PM
I am not a top level player. I registered on the forum just recently after following it for about 9 months. I rarely post but need to do so now, I feel.
My syndicate was fortunate to have Heather and tam jump in an help us on a few lvl 100. If they are a representation of TAW then IMO TAW is filled with friendly helpful people that love the game and go out of their way to help us lower level players.
For you to attack their integrity is appalling. Get over yourself sir. Take a page out of their book and just play the game.

Yeah but if they are not able to be seen on the rivals list they are not playing the game now are they. This crap is sickening, oh my somebody copied my game name in a phone app this is identity theft get a effin grip and get over yourselves

Hansell
08-10-2014, 02:56 PM
I don't know how lvl 250 works (lvl 151), but I have some favorite targets and sometimes I don't see them for a few weeks then they reappear. I do doubt that someone would be able to be go Gree and demand that someone be taken off their rival list. Maybe I'm naive.

montecore
08-10-2014, 03:02 PM
I don't know how lvl 250 works (lvl 151), but I have some favorite targets and sometimes I don't see them for a few weeks then they reappear. I do doubt that someone would be able to be go Gree and demand that someone be taken off their rival list. Maybe I'm naive.

It 100% happened with me - it's been validated by a number of people on TAW and Gree support more or less said it but in a very vague way. I agree that it is very surprising but I also don't really care, personally. I'm more intrigued by what it means in terms of fairness and equality across the game. And why it seems that almost all of SAS is now in the same boat.

Heather has spent more on this game than most players have spent on their primary residences. I suppose if a company is going to give a competitive advantage to a player, it's going to be someone like that.

dr007
08-10-2014, 03:14 PM
Monte is trying to start sh&t once again. Why does anyone bother? Please! Just let him chat to himself.
Heather is a beautiful person inside and out.
I don't see lots of SAS in my rival list. So what? I just beat up and rob the ones I see.
For the record, even if you saw Heather monte, what would you do? Your stats are crap!!! You want to see her so you can admire her stats or ask her for some money?

Hansell
08-10-2014, 03:18 PM
You have to admit , though, that's a rather large "IF". But if I had as much real money and time invested in this game as some do, I would want an answer.
Personally, I'm going to hold to the notion that there is a level playing field until proven (to me) otherwise.

Hansell
08-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Monte is trying to start sh&t once again. Why does anyone bother? Please! Just let him chat to himself.
I don't see lots of SAS in my rival list. So what? I just beat up and rob the ones I see.
For the record, even if you saw Heather monte, what would you do? Your stats are crap!!! You want to see her so you can admire her stats or ask her for some money?

I will take your advice 007 and totally agree with you. My 15 mins of forum fame is over now. Good luck all

TheJess
08-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Bans like happened to OP can and should occur due to the type of stalking he has described.

It seems the only favoritism here is OP was not IP address banned from the game by Gree, as other game companies do in stalking cases.

Dipstik
08-10-2014, 03:34 PM
Stalking? I have at least two people on this very forum pretending to be me. If this stuff bothers you, stay offline.

KarenWill
08-10-2014, 03:40 PM
Blah

Blah

Blah

Blah

Blah

Cut the crap

t12pm
08-10-2014, 03:45 PM
Bans like happened to OP can and should occur due to the type of stalking he has described.

It seems the only favoritism here is OP was not IP address banned from the game by Gree, as other game companies do in stalking cases.

LMAO stalking are you serious a guy with the real name of Alex really has a good case then don't he. There must be 20 or more on my rivals list

Keapa
08-10-2014, 04:28 PM
Dippy, good to see you sticking up for Monty, well done. He is in need of people like you in his fan club
As for only one other SAS player being able to see Heather.
If that were true..diman must have quit SAS along with d.democrates. To name some others. Or is you are fantasizing again?

And who cares.....

Keapa
08-10-2014, 04:46 PM
Monty: there is a red button top left corner of your rivals list, it's labeled refresh, move your finger over it then tap the screen. You will see the names in your rival list change.
Dippy, you are slipping.

Dipstik
08-10-2014, 05:02 PM
Monte's right. The whining over a harmless prank is just pathetic. It's even worse coming from you since you're not even involved. That's all I care about. I don't know what you think I'm "slipping" from.

I eagerly await your next seven posts in a row.

Keapa
08-10-2014, 05:23 PM
Monte's right. The whining over a harmless prank is just pathetic. It's even worse coming from you since you're not even involved. That's all I care about. I don't know what you think I'm "slipping" from.

I eagerly await your next seven posts in a row.

1: it was your friend Monty who started the thread

Keapa
08-10-2014, 05:24 PM
2: if 'being involved' is a requirement then why are you posting?

Keapa
08-10-2014, 05:29 PM
Nope, I still don't care about Monty's latest heather fantasy..

montecore
08-10-2014, 06:30 PM

I maintain that i have a high opinion of Heather. Her internal or external beauty, however, are entirely irrelevant to this discussion. And I know that I was removed, it was Gree's decision and I will respect it. This thread is to discuss why so many people who were able to see her appear to be blocked now as well, when they didnt change their names like I did.

montecore
08-10-2014, 06:36 PM

What i did wasnt remotely stalking, and i resent the accusation. You can call it obnoxious, immature, trolling, boring, pathetic or a million other things. Stalking it was not.

I will follow up with Diman and D.Democrats, per Kaepa's advice. We may find two more people in sas who can still see Heather. Regarding the tiresome, sarcastic suggestion to use the refresh button, i have. i know i wont see her. the issue is that so many others havent seen her in 4-6 weeks, like she just disappeared. and it sets a very odd precedent in a game predicated on robbing and attacking.

Max Power
08-10-2014, 06:51 PM
What i did wasnt remotely stalking, and i resent the accusation. You can call it obnoxious, immature, trolling, boring, pathetic or a million other things. Stalking it was not.

OK, it wasn't stalking. It was everything else, which seems to be your daily MO, so....um congrats on that.

Keapa
08-10-2014, 07:13 PM

I will follow up with Diman and D.Democrats, per Kaepa's advice. We may find two more people in sas who can still see Heather. Regarding the tiresome, sarcastic suggestion to use the refresh button, i have. i know i wont see her. the issue is that so many others havent seen her in 4-6 weeks, like she just disappeared. and it sets a very odd precedent in a game predicated on robbing and attacking.

Congratulations on knowing there is a refresh button, why not try it out.

montecore
08-10-2014, 07:17 PM
Congratulations on knowing there is a refresh button, why not try it out.

we did. we have. it's been over a month. she is MIA.

Keapa
08-10-2014, 07:19 PM
All that's happened is Heather has blocked him from posting on her wall, which is an action that is available to every other player in CC.
All Monty wants to do is create a fuss in an attempt to get Gree to override Heather's decision.

Keapa
08-10-2014, 07:20 PM
And you are so honest

Keapa
08-10-2014, 07:21 PM
If Heather doesn't want to communicate with you, that's her right.

Dipstik
08-10-2014, 07:25 PM
Really? Can I hide from rivals I don't like too?

Mastert55!
08-10-2014, 07:27 PM
Who really cares anymore. ..

Keapa
08-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Really? Can I hide from rivals I don't like too?

Yes, if you remove all your mafia

Keapa
08-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Who really cares anymore. ..

Monty
Dippy

montecore
08-10-2014, 08:18 PM
All that's happened is Heather has blocked him from posting on her wall, which is an action that is available to every other player in CC.
All Monty wants to do is create a fuss in an attempt to get Gree to override Heather's decision.

We both know you are lying. Gree removed her from my game. This has nothing to do with blocking me from a wall, which many timid TAW players have done, such as RobNHoods and Grimly Fiendish.

Camper
08-10-2014, 08:20 PM
I enjoy reading the posts and issues on the forum and have to say this guy (at least I think he's a guy) Monticore may be in a #2 crew but he/she is definitely the #1 lack
luster drama queen in all of CC. The planet will never lack for BS as long as this guy and his "emulites" are present to spew and rant foul every time they get bored with others not subjecting themselves to their self centered importance and craving for attention. As for Heather and Tam, I don't know them either but I think they rock and are undeserving of your idiotic remarks and accusations.

Just play the game whiner.

Keapa
08-10-2014, 08:21 PM
We both know you are lying. Gree removed her from my game. This has nothing to do with blocking me from a wall, which many timid TAW players have done, such as RobNHoods and Grimly Fiendish.

Yeah, tell me again how it wasn't Heather you were copying...I just love that first version

montecore
08-10-2014, 08:32 PM
i would rather get back to your backtracking, tam. you went from defending heather and gree's decision to block me from her game to outright denial, suggesting i dont know the difference between being blocked from a players wall versus seeing the player completely removed from one's game. were you not expecting so many forum posters, even those who think i'm a tool, to express public shock and shaming at TAW for buying their way into a rob free/attack free game?

TheJess
08-10-2014, 08:33 PM
OK, it wasn't stalking. It was everything else, which seems to be your daily MO, so....um congrats on that.

You wouldn't expect the game company to make public the contents of a stalking complaint.

The facts we have are the OP and the same person's comments a month ago about the same person. Although a stalker might consider repeats a prank the other may view it as stalking. Stalking is a reason a game company may ban a player.

montecore
08-10-2014, 08:39 PM
by that logic, i can list 30+ members of taw who are guilty of 'stalking' me. including one who changed his name to 'montecoresuxco.ck'. multiple times. the same people have been robbing/attacking me for years. it isn't stalking no matter how often they repeat it. its simply part of the game.

Keapa
08-10-2014, 08:43 PM
i would rather get back to your backtracking, tam. you went from defending heather and gree's decision to block me from her game to outright denial, suggesting i dont know the difference between being blocked from a players wall versus seeing the player completely removed from one's game. were you not expecting so many forum posters, even those who think i'm a tool, to express public shock and shaming at TAW for buying their way into a rob free/attack free game?

You say you are blocked, you said you were not copying heather. You said other SAS players couldn't see her.
I don't know if Gree has restricted your ability to find/ see her, we only have you saying so, other SAS players seem to find her without any difficulty. Which refutes your next claim that other SAS players can't see / attack or rob her.

To the best of my knowledge you are blocked.... From posting on her wall, an action that's available to all players and allowed by Gree. So yes Gree lets you be blocked from posting on her wall. That you now want to post on her wall even though she doesn't want you too, is what frustrates you.

Keapa
08-10-2014, 08:45 PM
by that logic, i can list 30+ members of taw who are guilty of 'stalking' me. including one who changed his name to 'montecoresuxco.ck'. multiple times. the same people have been robbing/attacking me for years. it isn't stalking no matter how often they repeat it. its simply part of the game.

As is blocking players from posting on ones wall.....get over it. Move on

montecore
08-10-2014, 08:47 PM
i have no interest in posting on her wall. it was pointed out to me by other sas members that they cant see her either, and this started at roughly the same time. i do know 911 can see her. you have asserted diman and d. democrats can attack her. i reiterate there are far fewer members who see her on their rivals list than there were 4-6 weeks ago.

she always had a soft spot for diman.

Keapa
08-10-2014, 08:53 PM
i have no interest in posting on her wall. it was pointed out to me by other sas members that they cant see her either, and this started at roughly the same time. i do know 911 can see her. you have asserted diman and d. democrats can attack her. i reiterate there are far fewer members who see her on their rivals list than there were 4-6 weeks ago.

she always had a soft spot for diman.

Jealous? I guess she doesn't like trolls

Keapa
08-10-2014, 09:01 PM
Silent assassins.... What part of silent don't they understand?

crime cow
08-10-2014, 09:06 PM
As predicted this thread has gotten way off topic and will most likely be locked which is unfortunate as there are questions here that need to be answered...I think kaepa and his ilk are deliberately pulling this in that direction as they would like this issue to go away without being addressed. I feel that Gree should confirm if OP was reprimanded and banned from changing his name or not, and if so why? Please point out where emulating another player violates the TOS. If there are going to be different rules for different players this should be disclosed. Everyone should expect that anyone foolish enough to drop a couple grand, or more, on this game would get special treatment, but we should all also expect that they would still play by the same rules...

Keapa
08-10-2014, 09:10 PM
I agree Monty's name was changed from Heather to Alex. Then it changed from Alex to Montecore.

Keapa
08-10-2014, 09:12 PM
I also say Heather banned / blocked Montecore from posting on her wall, and that this whole silly thread is just an attempt by Monty to get Gree to undo that block so he can go back to posting on her wall.

montecore
08-10-2014, 09:23 PM
As predicted this thread has gotten way off topic and will most likely be locked which is unfortunate as there are questions here that need to be answered...I think kaepa and his ilk are deliberately pulling this in that direction as they would like this issue to go away without being addressed. I feel that Gree should confirm if OP was reprimanded and banned from changing his name or not, and if so why? Please point out where emulating another player violates the TOS. If there are going to be different rules for different players this should be disclosed. Everyone should expect that anyone foolish enough to drop a couple grand, or more, on this game would get special treatment, but we should all also expect that they would still play by the same rules...

It certainly does feel that way. This is what Gree told me when I asked why I had been changed from "Heather" to "Alex":

"The reason we changed your name is because it was found that you were impersonating another player within the game."

I asked in response, "What is the difference between impersonating someone and having the same name as someone?"

They didn't respond.

crime cow
08-10-2014, 09:23 PM
I should also say that I'm aware that there could be more to this story and Gree's hands may be tied legally from revealing too much. However, if OP was harassing or intimidating the person he pretended to be, then he should have been removed from the game. End of story. The fact that he is still here either means his story has credibility or that Gree is willing to compromise ethics for money. Gree should be able to confirm if there was a reprimand for emulating this player and if so, why this was done and what will be done the next time a syndicate changes their names to match one another. Otherwise Gree should clearly state that it is not an offense to emulate another player and anyone else that pretends to be the player in question would not meet the same fate and would not have their account locked.

montecore
08-10-2014, 09:24 PM
I agree Monty's name was changed from Heather to Alex. Then it changed from Alex to Montecore.

Correct.

I also say Heather banned / blocked Montecore from posting on her wall, and that this whole silly thread is just an attempt by Monty to get Gree to undo that block so he can go back to posting on her wall.

Partially correct, but ultimately wrong. She certainly blocked me from her wall, but that has nothing to do with this thread. The question is how many people are no longer able to attack or rob her, as I assumed I was the only one, and what is Gree's rationale for blocking all these people? Myself excluded of course.

Keapa
08-10-2014, 09:30 PM
It certainly does feel that way. This is what Gree told me when I asked why I had been changed from "Heather" to "Alex":

"The reason we changed your name is because it was found that you were impersonating another player within the game."

I asked in response, "What is the difference between impersonating someone and having the same name as someone?"

They didn't respond.

How silly is Gree, they obviously attributed you with a greater level of intelligence than you actually have.

Keapa
08-10-2014, 09:33 PM
Correct.

Partially correct, but ultimately wrong. She certainly blocked me from her wall, but that has nothing to do with this thread. The question is how many people are no longer able to attack or rob her, as I assumed I was the only one, and what is Gree's rationale for blocking all these people? Myself excluded of course.

So in effect you are now proposing Heather should not collect when her buildings are ready, just so SAS can rob her as often as they like, just to prove that they can.

Nice try.

Keapa
08-10-2014, 09:35 PM
So we are now up to
1: that Heather unblock you from her wall
2: Heather not collect from her buildings and let SAS do it for her.

As for attacks and robs, those with smaller stats will be unable to successfully attack or rob her, you being one of that group.

Clementine
08-10-2014, 09:53 PM
Locking this thread. It has gone off-topic and has entered the realm of Disrespectful Content towards other Players, which is as against the Code of Conduct (http://forums.gree.net/announcement.php?f=186).

TheOracle
08-11-2014, 12:28 AM
Addressing the claim that this player was removed from any other players' rivals list: we don't do that. (nor do we even have the ability to do that)

If you can't see someone on your rival's list, your stats are either too high or too low to see them. If you want to see this player again, you may just need to build your stats. Building conspiracy theories on the forums won't really help you see them again.