PDA

View Full Version : Tips For Raising IPH Quickly So I Can Get More Money Quicker?

I Love Money
08-09-2014, 10:52 PM
I love money

Miss Soprano
08-09-2014, 11:04 PM
It take forever to build your IPH in CC. They need to come out with lots of building output mods like Modern War.

sister morphine
08-10-2014, 01:11 AM
I love money
If you're not tycoon, buy Goodfella. Instant 10% output boost.

Max syndicate output bonus.

Hotdog stand might be a good building to run up to level 10. Takes less than one hour I believe. I don't know the payout but it pays every hour, so is probably your best bet for quick income at the beginning unless you're playing semi-permanently in which case run laundromats up high.

Buy the type A buildings: see here for details http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?13183-Payout-algorithm-explained as their income growth is better. Italian Restaurant, Movie Theater, Loft and Nightclub are probably the best of those at the beginning. You shouldn't even think about the nightclub until you can raise the $40 million build cost in under a month, and preferably less than three weeks.

Try to buy the LTBs even if you don't take them above level 1 to begin with, and watch the forum for payout/cost details. Some will do wonders for your iph, others not and cost isn't always the deciding factor. The Snack Attack was very expensive, but it was the mafia defence boost you were paying for not the very mediocre output.

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-10-2014, 08:09 AM
I think the biggest boost you can get is that syndicate 50% bonus. Make sure you find a team that'll let you that has one.

ChrisNolanIsGod
08-10-2014, 11:12 AM
That's a ridiculously offensive avy.

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-10-2014, 11:14 AM
Looks like Gargamel.

Dipstik
08-10-2014, 11:23 AM

Yeah I don't think anyone got it until you pointed it out. It's easy to be too subtle around here.

Nighteg
08-10-2014, 11:44 AM

I noticed too. Wonder why he's not banned yet.

Dipstik
08-10-2014, 11:49 AM
You people are all antisemitic

The_
08-10-2014, 11:51 AM
1) save up for nightclubs and upgrade them only
2) set timers and collect as often as possible
3) join a really good syndicate that can complete events and do well in wars -> better stats = match against higher IPh players = better robs
4) rob, rob, rob, rob, rob

Plumbernick9
08-10-2014, 12:10 PM
Whats so offensive about his avvy?

ChrisNolanIsGod
08-10-2014, 12:18 PM
That's supposed to be a Jewish guy.

ChrisNolanIsGod
08-10-2014, 12:20 PM
I noticed too. Wonder why he's not banned yet.

When your username is "I Love Money" and you have that pic as your avy, I don't see how the mods can't notice that the guy's trying to be offensive here.

Marcel DFA
08-10-2014, 12:40 PM
When your username is "I Love Money" and you have that pic as your avy, I don't see how the mods can't notice that the guy's trying to be offensive here.

And " ChrisNolanIsGod" is not offensive? Be careful what you wish for.

Winnson
08-10-2014, 12:52 PM
Yes, let's ban everything that has to do with religion and the state and anything implied by either just to be safe.

So long forums, hello Political Correctness!

Miss Soprano
08-10-2014, 01:33 PM
Seriously... you all need to get your head out of your a$$e$. Offensive how??

Dipstik
08-10-2014, 01:48 PM
Didn't you hear? It looks like gargamel.

ChrisNolanIsGod
08-10-2014, 02:04 PM
And " ChrisNolanIsGod" is not offensive? Be careful what you wish for.

When Tadaaah changed my name while I was posting as PresidentPutin, she asked me what new username I would like and I asked for this one. So clearly there's nothing offensive about it.

Simon.
08-10-2014, 06:07 PM
How is PresidentPutin offensive - we are talking about a game of Gangsters, looting, thievery and Ultraviolence, but somehow naming you avatar after a Russian dude with aspirations of power is unethical or offensive because in the real world its political?

Excuse me while I stab Mad Dog in the eye another time, rob a bar and bash another in game prostitute and drug baron (because those things are ok and can be discussed freely!)!

Dipstik
08-10-2014, 06:14 PM
See there was this great exchange between "Presidentputin" and "presidentobama" (Where Putin TOTALLY had the upper hand) that got shut down by the mods. The name was supposedly changed because of the "no politics" rule, but I'm sure it was really the "no fun" rule.

Simon.
08-10-2014, 06:21 PM
Ahh I see, well that makes sense then (the No Fun rule) - I tend to not get on the board over the weekend so I must have missed it...I save chatting here for when its not on my time :)

ChrisNolanIsGod
08-10-2014, 06:50 PM
How is PresidentPutin offensive - we are talking about a game of Gangsters, looting, thievery and Ultraviolence, but somehow naming you avatar after a Russian dude with aspirations of power is unethical or offensive because in the real world its political?

Excuse me while I stab Mad Dog in the eye another time, rob a bar and bash another in game prostitute and drug baron (because those things are ok and can be discussed freely!)!

The mods don't like the political talk on the forum.

ChrisNolanIsGod
08-10-2014, 06:51 PM
the "no fun" rule.

That's a good way of putting it.

I Love Money
08-10-2014, 06:52 PM
Can we get back on topic please? I want more money. I love money.

Dipstik
08-10-2014, 06:54 PM
Who doesn't?

Simon.
08-10-2014, 07:07 PM
Sister Morphine gave you the best advice - There's no silver bullet my friend, you have to work at it.... once you get your stats and level up, you should be able to rob about 20mil per hour, you don't need buildings to get in game cash, though it helps - and of course robbing comes with an EXP gain too, so not for everyone.

Buy the LTB's when you can afford them, but if you're IPH is less than 1mil/hr, I'd focus on upgrading the type A's until you get them near maxed

Nighteg
08-11-2014, 02:05 AM
Sister Morphine gave you the best advice - There's no silver bullet my friend, you have to work at it.... once you get your stats and level up, you should be able to rob about 20mil per hour, you don't need buildings to get in game cash, though it helps - and of course robbing comes with an EXP gain too, so not for everyone.

Buy the LTB's when you can afford them, but if you're IPH is less than 1mil/hr, I'd focus on upgrading the type A's until you get them near maxed

Don't waste your breath. He's obviously roll playing.

Vile Lynn
08-11-2014, 09:59 AM
Didn't you hear? It looks like gargamel.

Garamel called...

He's offended.

Dipstik
08-11-2014, 10:01 AM
Garamel called...

He's offended.

Perhaps I wasn't clear... I was explaining why the avatar is offensive!

dip.stick
08-11-2014, 12:23 PM
I love money

Go and get a real job, why do you need more of useless in game cash?

dip.stick
08-11-2014, 12:25 PM
Btw for those of you spending $500 a month to get the bonus, if you do not play the game for a year you will have $6000 ... Enough for a brand new Rolex.

sister morphine
08-11-2014, 04:56 PM
Btw for those of you spending $500 a month to get the bonus, if you do not play the game for a year you will have $6000 ... Enough for a brand new Rolex.
Or buy a cheaper watch that keeps better time ;) and have lots of cash in hand. What's not to like