PDA

View Full Version : New Inventory Icon

Ice2000
08-09-2014, 10:31 PM
Tadaaah,
I have obtained the Ref's Bribe via Mad Dog's Revenge event. It is in my profile, view bonus icon. However in the inventory it does not reflect as "x1". Pls clarify why this is so. This applies for all the other prizes with modifier.

Some of my fellow syndicate members cant even sort their items, it goes blank after clicking on the sort icon.

Pls rectify the problem

Perin
08-10-2014, 07:16 AM
I'm operating on both IOS and android and it's working fine for both.

ghetto69143
08-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Tadaaah,
I have obtained the Ref's Bribe via Mad Dog's Revenge event. It is in my profile, view bonus icon. However in the inventory it does not reflect as "x1". Pls clarify why this is so. This applies for all the other prizes with modifier.

Some of my fellow syndicate members cant even sort their items, it goes blank after clicking on the sort icon.

Pls rectify the problem

Im not sure about your device saying +1
but mine doesnt either, but it does show on stats and inventory..

Joe_V
08-10-2014, 02:24 PM
Tadaaah,

Pls rectify the problem

If you can see the item means you have it. I hate the 1x, it is meaningless. More than one show with the number of copies.

Ice2000
08-11-2014, 03:39 AM
If you can see the item means you have it. I hate the 1x, it is meaningless. More than one show with the number of copies.

Great thanks