PDA

View Full Version : FLTQ during WD weekened??

RealLoads
08-09-2014, 04:05 PM
Is there seriously going to be an FLTQ during WD weekend? Looked at the globe and it says that the Argentina Aggression FLTQ goes through the entire WD!

2000y2k
08-09-2014, 04:57 PM
It's been there since day one and a good idea so we have something else to do.

Shred
08-09-2014, 08:11 PM
Yeah. Hopefully the prize has a defencive mod to mess with the Intel groups out there. Doubt it though.

Annihilator2
08-09-2014, 10:04 PM
It's been there since day one and a good idea so we have something else to do.

Idea is good if you live in the game. All these overlapped events take all time from my life.
My opinion is that Gree'dy completely lost their senses.

2000y2k
08-10-2014, 12:41 AM
Most players will already be in game for WD so participation in an FLTQ should be very high for most faction. The amount of time to hit a few faction goals is very low compared to WD activity.

As always you don't have to do all or any events.

Ozymandias
08-10-2014, 02:00 AM
Most players will already be in game for WD so participation in an FLTQ should be very high for most faction. The amount of time to hit a few faction goals is very low compared to WD activity.

As always you don't have to do all or any events.

exactly... I don't really understand the problem with this

τнε RJ
08-10-2014, 02:08 AM
Gree has too many other reasons to be blamed for... Lol
Its good gree throws events after events so based on your activity or your faction activity you van chose to participate or not.. It is waste of cribbing about events you are not capable of doing.. So every event is not for everyone

free play
08-10-2014, 03:50 PM
$$$$$$$$ and more €€€€€€€ for greedy

No other reason to do it , there's a small hole in the bottom of this boat and we ain't got a bailer

iamnasty
08-10-2014, 04:12 PM
The choice is yours......moo™������

buster67
08-10-2014, 05:19 PM
Possibly an attempt to curtail the use of a much talked about glitch. ....you can't fight if you are .......ahem.......flying :D

jchow69
08-10-2014, 05:57 PM
Having a fltq during war weekend is Greetarded, but we cant change the Greeality, no matter how many Greequests we make ;)

plavine
08-11-2014, 07:52 AM
Not only this : but crime city has their war this weekend also !!!!

iamnasty
08-11-2014, 08:06 AM
The choice is yours, if one not greed for the unit no reason blaming Gree as Gree never force anyone......moo™������

Demo
08-11-2014, 11:10 AM
^^^ Nobody asked you ^^^ you always come on here to just spark up some issue. obviously everyone knows it is their choice, and they also have a choice to voice their opinions whether you like it or not.

iamnasty
08-11-2014, 11:46 AM
Never intended for you unless you feel guilty of your greed???..and I never mention anything of me liking or not,,do hope you read the wording as You mentioned, I too can voice my opinion but unlike you, I don't pinpoint nor release my anger on anyone, let keep this a clean and civilize thread....moo™������

Tadaaah
08-11-2014, 11:51 AM
Friendly reminder: Please keep it classy and constructive.

Thanks for all the feedback. We'll be sure to pass this along.

plavine
08-11-2014, 12:20 PM
Friendly reminder: Please keep it classy and constructive.

Thanks for all the feedback. We'll be sure to pass this along.
Seriously , tadaaah : with no malice intended , why do the programmers / developers think this is a good idea ????

Domino_brown
08-11-2014, 12:34 PM
Isn't there always a FLTQ during WD? As in win 10 wars or whatever ?

Either way , MW community kinda blows . Always complaining ... Gree owes us nothing , get over it

good gawd noooo
08-11-2014, 01:32 PM
Isn't there always a FLTQ during WD? As in win 10 wars or whatever ?

Either way , MW community kinda blows . Always complaining ... Gree owes us nothing , get over it

actually gree does owe us something even the free users deserve a game that is fun and enjoyable . Those that chose to spend gold actually are paying the gree employees salary to a small exent. Gree has many game so no one game is apyign their full salary but you get the point. THEY DO OWE their players. Gree has been pushing more and more events down our throats and NO we don't have to do them BUT if we don't we fall behind the other players further and further so is a catch 22. Think Gree needs to wake up quit piling on the WORK(this is a game right) and instead of striving for more events for more gold make the few events more fun and thus draw in more gold. As many have stated this game is definitely on the decline as far as popularity and income, and now grees changes are purposely kicking it further down the stairs of extinction. All because they didn't listen to the players,, this game could of had one of the longest play lifes.. but alas no more

Captain Buck Slayer
08-11-2014, 01:34 PM
..... Guys its probably the FLTQ that always goes on during wars. U know. The one where u get prizes for wins. ; )

codys21
08-11-2014, 02:38 PM
I like this idea. It may be a mess with fltq and WD but if this is the reason, then I am all for it.

Possibly an attempt to curtail the use of a much talked about glitch. ....you can't fight if you are .......ahem.......flying :D

Domino_brown
08-11-2014, 03:06 PM
actually gree does owe us something even the free users deserve a game that is fun and enjoyable . Those that chose to spend gold actually are paying the gree employees salary to a small exent. Gree has many game so no one game is apyign their full salary but you get the point. THEY DO OWE their players. Gree has been pushing more and more events down our throats and NO we don't have to do them BUT if we don't we fall behind the other players further and further so is a catch 22. Think Gree needs to wake up quit piling on the WORK(this is a game right) and instead of striving for more events for more gold make the few events more fun and thus draw in more gold. As many have stated this game is definitely on the decline as far as popularity and income, and now grees changes are purposely kicking it further down the stairs of extinction. All because they didn't listen to the players,, this game could of had one of the longest play lifes.. but alas no more

I am sorry , I was in pain when I posted earlier & was being a jerk

Mr Art0is
08-11-2014, 03:15 PM
..... Guys its probably the FLTQ that always goes on during wars. U know. The one where u get prizes for wins. ; )

That funny they have never advertised that on the calendar during a war weekend

Adm. J(K96)
08-12-2014, 04:41 PM

Then maybe Gree should have responded and actually answered the question and clarified things instead of just passing out the canned response of "Thanks for all the feedback. We'll be sure to pass this along." Great job Tadaaah. You've become as useful as the rest of your company's support staff. I'm actually surprised it took this long.