PDA

View Full Version : Where To Purchase Frontline Units

Tardavic
08-08-2014, 02:23 PM
Hey guys, if you are on Android, please pay close attention to the below message regarding where you go to purchase the Frontline units in the store!

If you are on Android, you can find the Frontline units for sale under the Special section in the store. Please make sure are updated to the current data set and you will see the units there.

If you are on iOS, you will find the Frontline units for sale under the units section in the store.

Our developers are working to make it so that it will be consistent on both platforms in an upcoming update!

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!

migsa
08-22-2014, 12:45 PM
I can't buy any frontline units. I'm an android user. I did update the game and I still can't find them where you said they would be

RealLoads
08-23-2014, 04:58 AM
I don't see any frontline units in the store also. I'm iOS

Captain Happy
08-25-2014, 09:29 AM
*****408511130***** - World Without Borders
We are looking for active members who can communicate well and work as a team.
GroupMe app is required.
Current bonuses:
+35% Infantry Defense
+35% Ground Defense
+35% Air Defense
+25% Sea Defense
+20% Infantry Attack
+20% Ground Attack
+10% Air Attack
+ 5% Sea Attack
-10% Casualty Rate
+35% Defense Building Defense
+20% Building Output
-30% Health Regen Time
+30 Guild Increase

Cuombajj
08-25-2014, 10:59 PM
Frontline units will appear in the store just before the event. You can't buy them all the time.

fragball
09-30-2014, 03:42 PM
Frontline units will appear in the store just before the event. You can't buy them all the time.

that might be the case for android, idk - but on ios and IF you still have one or more of the frontline units left, you can buy them via your inventory.

Annihilator2
10-01-2014, 09:11 AM
iOS 4.4 version: Menu->Store->Special
Units are present all the time

Somebody
10-20-2014, 09:21 PM
iOS 4.4 version: Menu->Store->Special
Units are present all the time
Not for me

Mr Prezident
10-21-2014, 01:28 AM
Hey guys, if you are on Android, please pay close attention to the below message regarding where you go to purchase the Frontline units in the store!

If you are on Android, you can find the Frontline units for sale under the Special section in the store. Please make sure are updated to the current data set and you will see the units there.

If you are on iOS, you will find the Frontline units for sale under the units section in the store.

Our developers are working to make it so that it will be consistent on both platforms in an upcoming update!

There is no frontline units in the locations you have given

petezx
10-21-2014, 02:38 AM
Looks like they've removed the ability to stock up on these in advance of the event. The alternative way to find them if you have any left over from previous events is to sort your Inventory by Attack and they will be at the beginning of the list but you can't buy from here at the moment either

Jon Boy
10-22-2014, 10:49 AM
I never found them

Vile Lynn
10-22-2014, 11:38 AM

An update from GREE would be appreciated since this thread is obsolete but still stickied.