PDA

View Full Version : Why do top 1-2 get health and energy boosts??

richie1105
08-08-2014, 01:40 PM
I don't understand the logic, sure they need to be rewarded but over time how could any faction possibly challenge them.....like ever??, sure I've faced sup before and they are beasts, there ain't 1 second during battle them points are not moving and it's ever likely with 2 minute regen! Lol

Jaded Fusion
08-08-2014, 01:46 PM
Actually a -5% health regen boost is spit in their face. As stated before the more you have the less it actually does to your regen. Those guys/girls winning those top prizes won't even shave 30seconds off their regen.

Its really a shame how backwards gree is with the prizes.

Asto
08-08-2014, 02:22 PM
The only reason gree does it is to make money, plain and simple. Think about it if you're gree....any serious player who doesn't spend the masses of gold that SUP do, they will actually use the regen bonus to its full potential and that means they will spend less money. SUP players on the other hand couldn't care less about free hits. Their accounts are topped with 200k+ gold so to them it doesn't matter whether they use their free hits or not, either way they will score 1 mil+ points. As far as gree are concerned it's a smart move, actually logical from gree as they still make tons of money from it. Is that clearer?

SpikeyKit
08-08-2014, 02:40 PM
The problem Gree are making is not making it a top 400 prize, the competition would heat up esp in WD. SPENDING WOULD BE AT A HIGH!! Even better a 20% as new players fight for it and the llps

bam bam.
08-08-2014, 08:36 PM
These guys DONT learn.

Raft
08-08-2014, 08:49 PM
Yes. It's an obvious ploy by gree. I wouldn't go as far as to say it's brilliant in any way at all, but definitely a nice middle finger to all tiers of play.

Speed ump
08-08-2014, 09:40 PM
I wouldn't know what to do with myself hitting with regen. Far too slow. The energy dosnt mean much when gree just make the energy requirements higher.

Thief
08-09-2014, 10:11 AM
While i agree that it doesn't help top 2 Teams its still a slap in the face to all players to offer up the same reward for top 1 3x in a row.

They talked about moving the prizes down. Offer that up to top 25 and watch the chaos instead

jchow69
08-09-2014, 01:35 PM
So if frontline like this lasts long enough and sup keeps getting health regen while rest of us keeps getting stat boosts, eventually well be stronger than sup? lmao

τнε RJ
08-10-2014, 02:11 AM
Rewards at any level is not worth for players at that level or the kind of gold that is required to get them

Evil Mastermind
08-10-2014, 05:13 AM
I agree that top teams do not need it. It's my opinion that GREE does this in an attempt to see if any other team out there wants these boosts bad enough to drop a ton of cash to challenge one of these teams to get it.

Rolinz
08-10-2014, 10:57 AM
it would be great if they put these regens in different spots on the rewards tiers.

put them somewhere in the top brackets, middle brackets and lower brackets.

it might create chaos due to people trying to land on that specific tier.

it would be interesting how everyone will try to get these rewards.

it could give some lower people a chance to move up.

it could make the event more interesting.