PDA

View Full Version : [To Devs] Collect All Income Button

Slick50
08-07-2014, 10:41 PM
I love the convenience of clicking one button to collect from several dozen buildings at the same time. I hate that it does not collect from raided buildings. My base is huge after playing this game almost 3 years and I hide buildings all over. My finely tuned collection system is now in shambles with different buildings raided at different times all day.

Please add the option to collect all income, including raided buildings. You can list what was raided or not if you prefer. If I care what buildings get raided, I can check before I click the "Collect All Income" button. Thank you for you

bergmystr
08-08-2014, 05:47 AM
Android already does this. Not understanding why there are so many differences between the two platforms. There should be a major release the brings the two version together, and kept in sync with all further releases.

kguittar
08-08-2014, 06:35 AM
i prefer not to collect the raided buildings in the collect all. If they got raided, its because they were out of sync with the others. I don't want to collect my raided 24's at the same time I collect my 8's and 12's.

For the Dev's: PLEASE LEAVE IT AS IS, or create another button.

Lift Ticket
08-08-2014, 06:52 AM
i prefer not to collect the raided buildings in the collect all. If they got raided, its because they were out of sync with the others. I don't want to collect my raided 24's at the same time I collect my 8's and 12's.

yes, leave it the way it is now...you have to repair building first before collecting.

sstuutss
08-08-2014, 07:02 AM

Then don't use the button.
Yes leave it the way it is...... the way it is on droid that is.

Systematrix
08-08-2014, 07:20 AM
I vote to have it collect raided bldgs. Or a compromise could be to add a pop-up after you click Collect All Income where it asks if you would like to collect raided bldgs and give yes/no buttons.

kguittar
08-08-2014, 07:48 AM
or just two buttons side by side - "collect all" and "repair all"
repair them, then collect them. we all win!

Dirty Mind
08-08-2014, 10:10 AM
If you dont want to collect your raided buildings, then collect them manually, the old fashioned way. How is this so difficult? It takes longer to come on here and whine about your problems than it does to just tap the screen a few extra times.

kguittar
08-08-2014, 11:41 AM
If you dont want to collect your raided buildings, then collect them manually, the old fashioned way. How is this so difficult? It takes longer to come on here and whine about your problems than it does to just tap the screen a few extra times.
are you kidding?

First of all, i sit in front of a computer all day at work, this is break time.

Second, this isn't my problem, this is someone else's problem, the button does exactly what i want it to. If they want to collect their raided buildings why don't they just go tap the screen a few extra times? I'm trying to be helpful by suggesting a second button instead of changing the current one.

maybe you should re-read the first post. Your comment was clearly misdirected.

Skelewu
08-08-2014, 12:55 PM
I love the convenience of clicking one button to collect from several dozen buildings at the same time. I hate that it does not collect from raided buildings. My base is huge after playing this game almost 3 years and I hide buildings all over. My finely tuned collection system is now in shambles with different buildings raided at different times all day.

Please add the option to collect all income, including raided buildings. You can list what was raided or not if you prefer. If I care what buildings get raided, I can check before I click the "Collect All Income" button. Thank you for you

You are just lazy. A simple fix on ur part to ur timing. What you are saying makes no sense whatsoever; a raided building and one not raided are 2 different things.

Bndawgs
08-08-2014, 01:24 PM
we don't need anymore buttons on the screen. it's not hard, either hit the button or don't. if you've been playing for 3 yrs, you should know where all your buildings are by now.

Miss Soprano
08-08-2014, 01:34 PM
I love the button the way it is. Don't change anything about it please.

Tadaaah
08-08-2014, 01:40 PM
As stated in the previous thread (please don't start new threads on the same topic), raided buildings are not collectable buildings on either iOS or Android.

If this is happening, please take some screenshots and send them our way. Thank you.

Tardavic
08-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Hey guys,

The collect all feature is just player confusion. Regular functionality prevents collecting from a raided building until it is repaired.

It works the same as intended for both platforms!

sstuutss
08-08-2014, 04:31 PM
The collect all feature is just player confusion. Regular functionality prevents collecting from a raided building until it is repaired.

If you say so.

Wow I must be stupid.

I must go and look up what 'all' means as I must have that wrong as well

Dirty Mind
08-08-2014, 04:59 PM
are you kidding?

First of all, i sit in front of a computer all day at work, this is break time.

Second, this isn't my problem, this is someone else's problem, the button does exactly what i want it to. If they want to collect their raided buildings why don't they just go tap the screen a few extra times? I'm trying to be helpful by suggesting a second button instead of changing the current one.

maybe you should re-read the first post. Your comment was clearly misdirected.
No, I'm not kidding. I dont care what you do for work, we dont need to make this complicated with a series of buttons and boxes to check and forms to fill out in order to collect buildings. Push the button, or dont. Better yet, you should hit the 'uninstall' button.

Dickweed
08-08-2014, 06:28 PM
As stated in the previous thread (please don't start new threads on the same topic), raided buildings are not collectable buildings on either iOS or Android.

If this is happening, please take some screenshots and send them our way. Thank you.

Hey guys,

Don't know what you are talking about....my Android repairs and collects raided buildings with the collect all but my iOS does neither. I don't care either way as I am enjoying the new feature but there is indeed a different experience between the two platforms. They are not behaving the same as "officials" claim.....and how are screen shots going to prove anything? It's a series of events. Video capture would be what is necessary to truely demonstrate the experience. Why don't you guys just try it out for yourself. There are two of you aren't there? Would only take a few minutes. One of you install the game on Android, the other on iOS. Build the supply depot then raid each other. Hit the collect all and see the difference. Then come back here and apologize for not doing your own research before trying to tell us "experienced" players what's what. Again, I don't care either way. Change it, don't change it, I make due just fine but don't make claims on something you have no idea about.

sstuutss
08-08-2014, 07:24 PM
If you do change it, at least make it a 'collect some' button. (just so it don't look stupid)
In which case its pretty useless so just get rid of it.

Only in the world of gree does all mean some