PDA

View Full Version : C'mon Man

Better At Life Than You
08-07-2014, 08:45 PM
A hot dog booth? $16? Really? Even if that's for newcomers or low IPH players, I don't understand the train of thought.

bravo 6 vk
08-07-2014, 09:28 PM
It looks cool.

P.S It is a type A building
Building time is 5 mins and all upgrades till lvl5 is also 5 mins

Carloco
08-07-2014, 09:47 PM
Hot dog booth??? Where? What you talking about??

Im Jahova
08-07-2014, 09:48 PM
Hot dog booth??? Where? What you talking about??

Just look in the money building section

Im Jahova
08-07-2014, 09:50 PM
A hot dog booth? $16? Really? Even if that's for newcomers or low IPH players, I don't understand the train of thought.

Quite a bit of complaining coming from someone who bashes on supposed "whiners".

Better At Life Than You
08-07-2014, 10:42 PM
Quite a bit of complaining coming from someone who bashes on supposed "whiner".

My suggestions had me labeled as crying and whining. You agreed on one of those replies, so I was pointing out your hypocrisy when you made a suggestion. You went out of your way to defend it.

Im Jahova
08-07-2014, 10:47 PM
My suggestions had me labeled as crying and whining. You agreed on one of those replies, so I was pointing out your hypocrisy when you made a suggestion. You went out of your way to defend it.

What you said was worst than a suggestion. I would not have labeled you for no reason.

Better At Life Than You
08-07-2014, 10:56 PM
What you said was worst than a suggestion. I would not have labeled you for no reason.

My suggestions was for big spenders without IP mods. If the top 3 continues to gain IP advantages with every war what would be the point of syns 4-9 doubling gold usage only to lose. What's wrong with that line of thinking?

sister morphine
08-07-2014, 11:05 PM
My suggestions was for big spenders without IP mods. If the top 3 continues to gain IP advantages with every war what would be the point of syns 4-9 doubling gold usage only to lose. What's wrong with that line of thinking?
So don't double gold usage. Duh!

Im Jahova
08-07-2014, 11:06 PM

No, in your thread you were complaining about how 4-9 syndicates could not compete with 1-3. And not suggesting but more so demanding GREE to give 4-9 syndicates a IP mod as well as other mods. I do know what I am talking about when I say it, I do not make false accusations.

I will end it here as there is no way to teach an idiot.

Better At Life Than You
08-07-2014, 11:15 PM
No, in your thread you were complaining about how 4-9 syndicates could not compete with 1-3. And not suggesting but more so demanding GREE to give 4-9 syndicates a IP mod as well as other mods. I do know what I am talking about when I say it, I do not make false accusations.

I will end it here as there is no way to teach an idiot.

There are two threads that your on looking silly. You're completely wrong but somehow you think your right and educated. I feel sorry for your offspring.

Im Jahova
08-07-2014, 11:17 PM
There are two threads that your on looking silly. You're completely wrong but somehow you think your right and educated. I feel sorry for your offspring.

Only making others look silly with inability to understand and think.

Better At Life Than You
08-07-2014, 11:25 PM
Only making others look silly with inability to understand and think.

You think you helping but you not. Think you're right and you not. Did you read alot books in prison? Or have you not grasp the concept of comprehension?

Im Jahova
08-07-2014, 11:29 PM
You think you helping but you not. Think you're right and you not. Did you read alot books in prison? Or have you not grasp the concept of comprehension?

Not helping you but others. Not everyone is always right, but what I have said to you and the other, I am right. I read plenty of books in prison to pass the time. Very original, having to resort to the same thing I have said to you.

Please continue, you're making this much better.

Better At Life Than You
08-07-2014, 11:33 PM
Not helping you but others. Not everyone is always right, but what I have said to you and the other, I am right. I read plenty of books in prison to pass the time. Very original, having to resort to the same thing I have said to you.

Please continue, you're making this much better.

Just saying. Your attitude is equivalent to an elitist.

Im Jahova
08-07-2014, 11:35 PM
Just saying. Your attitude is equivalent to an elitist.

Are you done making yourself look silly? It was just getting good.

Better At Life Than You
08-07-2014, 11:39 PM
Are you done making yourself look silly? It was just getting good.

I look silly? O.K. Smaller icon. Genius. Two LTB's. Brilliant.

Im Jahova
08-07-2014, 11:42 PM
I look silly? O.K. Smaller icon. Genius. Two LTB's. Brilliant.

Your incompetence to understand is hilarious. Keep trying.

Better At Life Than You
08-07-2014, 11:45 PM

"Your incompetence to understand", who was your English teacher?! LMAO!!!!!!

Im Jahova
08-07-2014, 11:48 PM
"Your incompetence to understand", who was your English teacher?! LMAO!!!!!!

Explain what was wrong with what I said. The fact that you said my sentence is incorrect (which is not) is pathetic on your part. Maybe I should be the one asking who your English teacher was. LOL!!!

Better At Life Than You
08-07-2014, 11:50 PM
Explain what was wrong with what I said. The fact that you said my sentence is incorrect (which is not) is pathetic on your part. Maybe I should be the one asking who your English teacher was. LOL!!!

Nothing was wrong? What was the reason for the statement? Are you trying to impress you're English teacher?

Im Jahova
08-07-2014, 11:52 PM
Nothing was wrong? What was the reason for the statement? Are you trying to impress you're English teacher?

I'm sorry, I guess I need to dumb it down for you.

Better At Life Than You
08-07-2014, 11:52 PM

Either that or you learned a new word. That's why you think you're smart dictionary breath?

Better At Life Than You
08-07-2014, 11:54 PM
I'm sorry, I guess I need to dumb it down for you.

What exactly is it that I don't understand? That's why it's so funny.

Im Jahova
08-07-2014, 11:55 PM
Either that or you learned a new word. That's why you think you're smart dictionary breath?

Never said I was smart. Just because I know and use simple words that you do not know, does not mean I said or think that I'm smart.

Better At Life Than You
08-07-2014, 11:59 PM
Never said I was smart. Just because I know and use simple words that you do not know, does not mean I said or think that I'm smart.

I was surprised by your vanacular. That fact that you bloviate on pointless matter. Lastly, you're terrible at articulating. I have multiple degrees and very successful if you want to go down this road.

My2cents
08-08-2014, 12:01 AM
This might be better said by sending messages directly to one another. Can we stop with the public back and forth?

Im Jahova
08-08-2014, 12:04 AM
I was surprised by your vanacular. That fact that you bloviate on pointless matter. Lastly, you're terrible at articulating. I have multiple degrees and very successful if you want to go down this road.

I can say the same thing, doesn't mean it's true.

HavingFun
08-08-2014, 12:04 AM
I call BS....

Im Jahova
08-08-2014, 12:05 AM
This might be better said by sending messages directly to one another. Can we stop with the public back and forth?

Just waiting for him to be done making himself look even more idiotic.

Better At Life Than You
08-08-2014, 12:06 AM
Just waiting for him to be done making himself look even more idiotic.

Again that's on me if I'm lying.

Im Jahova
08-08-2014, 12:08 AM
Again that's on me if I'm lying.

I'm aware. Was just saying.

Better At Life Than You
08-08-2014, 12:13 AM
I call BS....

Wrong. How hard is to graduate college with a bachelor degree, dental school with a dds, and then specialize in oral maxillofacial surgery? Hmmmm. Not hard to guess what I do for a living. Clowning around on the forums is good for my mood.

HavingFun
08-08-2014, 12:17 AM
Wrong. How hard is to graduate college with a bachelor degree, dental school with a dds, and then specialize in oral maxillofacial surgery? Hmmmm. Not hard to guess what I do for a living. Clowning around on the forums is good for my mood.
I call BS....

Better At Life Than You
08-08-2014, 12:21 AM
I call BS....

Would you care to state what you do for a living?

cynicalmofo
08-08-2014, 12:59 AM

Getting through college with a bachelors degree must have been hard with your poor understanding of the English language.

Congratulations!

Better At Life Than You
08-08-2014, 01:03 AM
Getting through college with a bachelors degree must have been hard with your poor understanding of the English langua

Congratulations!

The party is over sunshine. Find another thread.

HavingFun
08-08-2014, 01:03 AM
Would you care to state what you do for a living?

QA Manager in the poultry sector tho I fail to see how that correlates with crime city or this thread for that matter. You have gone way off topic in your own thread. Keep it classy and I still call BS....

Im Jahova
08-08-2014, 01:07 AM

Nothing's over till this gets locked. The fact of the matter is you're getting beat up and it's not even by me any more. It's hilarious.

My2cents
08-08-2014, 01:07 AM
Anyway...the hotdog stand must have some good customer service because it only takes 5 minutes each level for an upgrade.

HavingFun
08-08-2014, 01:09 AM
Anyway...the hotdog stand must have some good customer service because it only takes 5 minutes each level for an upgrade.
Please Gree continue putting out new buildings like this but with higher initial builds and payouts. I do like hot dogs so how about a burger joint.

Im Jahova
08-08-2014, 01:09 AM

Lol that's strange, I've been busy upgrading my bar

Better At Life Than You
08-08-2014, 01:12 AM
Nothing's over till this gets locked. The fact of the matter is you're getting beat up and it's not even by me any more. It's hilarious.

O.K. Another ridiculous statement.

Im Jahova
08-08-2014, 01:13 AM
O.K. Another ridiculous statement.

How so....

Better At Life Than You
08-08-2014, 01:14 AM
QA Manager in the poultry sector tho I fail to see how that correlates with crime city or this thread for that matter. You have gone way off topic in your own thread. Keep it classy and I still call BS....

I won't disrespect anybody working. I will overlook your disrespect of calling me a liar. It all good. I will stay satisfied with being wealthier than you. How's that for classy?

cynicalmofo
08-08-2014, 01:15 AM

I congratulated you with no intended sarcasm in the post. Get over yourself.

Better At Life Than You
08-08-2014, 01:17 AM
How so....

"Beat up", really?

Im Jahova
08-08-2014, 01:18 AM
I won't disrespect anybody working. I will overlook your disrespect of calling me a liar. It all good. I will stay satisfied with being wealthier than you. How's that for classy?

Money doesn't buy happiness sir. Ah, maybe that is why you live such a pathetic life. Good job!

Better At Life Than You
08-08-2014, 01:19 AM
How so....

How about implying that you somehow did the beating up. Again ridiculous statement from a so called smart person.

Im Jahova
08-08-2014, 01:20 AM
"Beat up", really?

You should not be talking about what or how any one else says something when you couldn't even spell when trying to prove your point.

Better At Life Than You
08-08-2014, 01:22 AM
Money doesn't buy happiness sir. Ah, maybe that is why you live such a pathetic life. Good job!

What planet are you from? My life is far from pathetic. I'm not ashamed of my success or accomplishments. Nothings sweeter than shoving it in the person's face that trying to call you a liar.

Im Jahova
08-08-2014, 01:23 AM
What planet are you from? My life is far from pathetic. I'm not ashamed of my success or accomplishments. Nothings sweeter than shoving it in the person's that trying to call you a liar.

And it's all big talk coming from someone behind a screen.

Better At Life Than You
08-08-2014, 01:29 AM

Was I asking for a free hand out or more benefits for the amount I spend?

Better At Life Than You
08-08-2014, 01:30 AM

Don't be a hater.

Im Jahova
08-08-2014, 01:32 AM
Was I asking for a free hand out or more benefits for the amount I spend?

Still going on with this. *yawn*

Better At Life Than You
08-08-2014, 01:34 AM
Still going on with this. *yawn*

You obviously have nothing to be proud of. Don't worry stay positive.

Im Jahova
08-08-2014, 01:41 AM
You obviously have nothing to be proud of. Don't worry stay positive.

I don't become proud easily because there could always be better. With that said, I have many accomplishments that I could be proud of.

With all the silly "accomplishments" you have, you act like they are the greatest. Don't worry, one day you'll understand.

smokey77
08-08-2014, 03:40 AM
i cant believe i wasted 5 minutes of my life reading through this thread ffs get a grip

sister morphine
08-08-2014, 03:50 AM
i cant believe i wasted 5 minutes of my life reading through this thread ffs get a grip
I wish there was a metaphorical forum car park where these guys could go and duke it out. Two of them arguing over, well..... nothing, apparently and another one who seems to judge all humanity by how much money they have. Men!! :rolleyes:

PedroPimples
08-08-2014, 04:12 AM
Take it elsewhere kids. No one cares what people can pretend to be or how much they can pretend to earn online.
All you are doing is both making yourself look like idiots.

Dipstik
08-08-2014, 04:45 AM

He's right. One point for the guy who's better than you.

Tadaaah
08-08-2014, 08:35 AM
Locking. Please do not start trolling wars on the forums. Keep it constructive and on topic. Thanks.