PDA

View Full Version : (Android) Divergent Freaks Looking for Active Members

FreakyFaye
08-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Divergent Freaks
Lvl 75
Maxed Guild Bonuses

We are looking for daily players who really want to be a part of a drama-free environment. We have never had a gem requirement. All we ever ask for is maximum use of free charges :) We love a good frenzy and do everything we can without gems to ensure we get one!

We ranked 21st in the last raid and all of us walked (crawled sleepily to our beds, lol) away with a Spectre's Shroud. We score top 250 with very little effort and we are all able to do as we wish with our gems ;)

We are proud of our place within the Republic Alliance which includes many top guilds and gives our loyal members the opportunity to go for Guild War Epics. Rank 10 or 25 whichever they should choose, and then come back to our relaxed and fun guild to fight as a freak once again ;)

Our tried and true battle organization makes communication of weaklinks available to every guild member so that all members have a chance to score optimum points.....

Did I mention the lack of drama? Let's have some freakin' fun!!!!

Contact User ID fayesuzanne, marius1234, dfgalahad, or koogler at Line if you're interested

Mark Edwards
08-07-2014, 10:05 PM
Hey I'm looking to join a new guild. I do play everyday and we'll participate in all guild battles. I'm level 118 have 2 epics 1 is maxed the other is at level 88. My player id is WBH-XFZ-PCB. Check it out.

Exiled Kirito
08-10-2014, 06:37 PM
Gooo freaks :)