PDA

View Full Version : Over 700 energy for lv 9

Mr llama
08-06-2014, 08:51 PM
Over 700 energy for lv 9 normal gree you are a horrible company.. Mods stop lying and saying your trying to better the game

nocebl
08-06-2014, 09:03 PM
You can call me Tadaaah. I am proud to join the GREE team as your Community Manager. We really want to turn things around and listen to our players and interact with all of you more regularly. Change is coming and I can’t wait to embrace it all with you and help create for you an engaging atmosphere. Please keep in mind that we are just getting started and change will be slow, but we are going to start being more active here in the forums and on social media. Get ready to start looking for more official feedback threads and surveys. As part of my introduction, I’ve answered a few questions for you to get to know me.[QUOTE]

As Tadaah mentioned in his/her introduction post changes are coming. Guess what, he/she was right, changes are here. Well done Tadaaah.

Mr llama
08-06-2014, 09:16 PM
You can call me Tadaaah. I am proud to join the GREE team as your Community Manager. We really want to turn things around and listen to our players and interact with all of you more regularly. Change is coming and I can’t wait to embrace it all with you and help create for you an engaging atmosphere. Please keep in mind that we are just getting started and change will be slow, but we are going to start being more active here in the forums and on social media. Get ready to start looking for more official feedback threads and surveys. As part of my introduction, I’ve answered a few questions for you to get to know me.[QUOTE]

As Tadaah mentioned in his/her introduction post changes are coming. Guess what, he/she was right, changes are here. Well done Tadaaah.As I can tell from your post you are new here, give it a couple months and you will understand

Pidgeot
08-06-2014, 10:09 PM
I have to agree. These event are becoming more and more unreachable each cycle. They punish us with all these LTQs where most players cant finish. 95 percent of the players dont have energy regen boost and the cost keeps going up. Now Beginners is almost over 6k energy, keeping out the players it was intended for.

What GREE should understand is if events are possible to complete, then people will buy gold to finish them.

Mr llama
08-06-2014, 10:18 PM
it just seems much for one person around 2400 for one kill at level 9 of normal. im scared to see how many kills we need to complete last lv of prestige with npcs only being 300 energy

EZfodder
I 95 percent of the players dont have energy regen boost and the cost keeps going up.

I guess you mean 99.8% of the players, at least for the current LTQ. To finish the regular mission players without extra regen would have to spend 6-800 gold. That is around 35 euros for a 10% building output unit. Do I have to say insane?

mikeh20
Anyone know the final energy the solo takes. Probably a extra vault....would not be surprised but vary disappointed. This game keeps going in the wrong direction....along with these so called changes. We didn't want it more difficult. On our end Tadaaah we wanted events that would not kill us every single day or make it feel like a job instead of a game. Time to go back to the drawing boards and come up wish a new plan. Making normal 57k in energy was a terrible idea not to mention 160k for normal faction with no boost. Absolutely terrible game management but at this point what could any of us really expect? Rant over.

Annihilator2
08-06-2014, 10:58 PM
Change is coming and .

we see these changes in energy requirements of last LTQ-s ;)

mikeh20
08-06-2014, 11:17 PM
So does anyone have info on solo prestige.

Mr llama
08-07-2014, 12:58 AM
Over 1k a hit energy for normal lv 10

eddie_
08-07-2014, 01:08 AM
Why is this insane? Before the energy requirement was lower, but the hits higher... I don't notice much difference in energy needed per level. Also, anyone with a higher level can save enough energy to take target down.

It seems like people like to complain, just for the complaining.

Pidgeot
08-07-2014, 01:21 AM
Why is this insane? Before the energy requirement was lower, but the hits higher... I don't notice much difference in energy needed per level. Also, anyone with a higher level can save enough energy to take target down.

It seems like people like to complain, just for the complaining.

Nothing changed. Instead of targets taking 8 hits at 50 energy, they now take 4 at 100. Its insulting to call that change.