PDA

View Full Version : Argentina Assimilation 5/5 Beginner's Quest iLTQ

08-06-2014, 04:13 PM
As everyone has probably already noticed, the energy required for this (and recent) LTQ's is OBSCENELY high. But there has to be some bug with 5/5 Beginner's. There is no way Gree can be serious about this. For starters, the prize is under 2K...really low even for Beginner's standards. The mob for 5/5 requires 467 energy. To be hit 3 times before defeated. And then the whole thing beaten a total of FIVE TIMES. WHAT?

467 energy x 3 hits = 1401 energy x 5 = 7005 ENERGY. For ONE level of BEGINNER'S. With a prize of under 2K.

Come on now, something is very, very wrong here. Level one cost 15 energy, but level five is 7005? Please just reimburse me my energy for having even reached 5/5, this is too much. Between this craziness and what has been done to KA this week, even I'm struggling to find reasons and methods of keeping this game fun for myself and my friends. Please tell me... The folks at Gree, are they even receiving our feedback? Not the loud, angry cursing, but the "please stop doing that because you're destroying something I enjoy" feedback. This can't keep going on. People are no longer just saying they are leaving...they're really leaving.

GrimAmoeba
08-06-2014, 04:15 PM
As everyone has probably already noticed, the energy required for this (and recent) LTQ's is OBSCENELY high. But there has to be some bug with 5/5 Beginner's. There is no way Gree can be serious about this. The prize is under 2K...really low even for Beginner's standards. The mob for. 5/5 requires 467 energy. To be hit 3 times before defeated. And then the whole thing beaten a total of FIVE TIMES. WHAT?

467 energy x 3 hits = 1401 energy x 5 = 7005 ENERGY. For ONE level of BEGINNER'S. With a prize of under 2K.

Come on now, something is very, very wrong here. Level one cost 15 energy, but level five is 7005? Please just reimburse me my energy for having even reached 5/5, this is too much. Between this craziness and what has been done to KA this week, even I'm struggling to find reasons and methods of keeping this game fun for myself and my friends. Please tell me... The folks at Gree, are they even receiving our feedback? Not the loud, angry cursing, but the "please stop doing that because you're destroying something I enjoy" feedback. This can't keep going on. People are no longer just saying they are leaving...they're really leaving.

Why would you be reimbursed, with the NCP's posted you could figure out which ones would have been beginner or just wait 10 minutes after event starts and Danimal usually has these posted. Your fault

08-06-2014, 04:20 PM
Thanks, useless troll! :D Except the listed NPC's did not mention the mob would need to be defeated FIVE TIMES, because there was no way for LarryJackson to know that information. That's the difference between 5/5's mob costing 1401 energy and it costing 7005, which it does.

The point of the thread was that the energy cost for that one level is FAR too high, to the point I wonder if it's intentional or not. I was being facetious about them "reimbursing my energy", I'm not even sure they could do that if they wanted to.

ExtremeP7
08-06-2014, 04:22 PM
Grimm,

That's ridiculous and totally off topic. OP has brought up a great point. Normal mode is over 40K to complete. I have +6 energy regen and am flying Iran's flag. Over the course of the entire event I will only make 30K. I used to enjoy these things, but the most recent events have been insulting. **** like this DOES make me want to quit, and I've been playing for 2 years. Perhaps the most ridiculous part is that they keep handing out the +1 energy rewards to the top players. It's then too easy for them to complete the events, so they have to make them more energy heavy... and it goes on like a mobius strip until everyone that doesn't drop tens of thousands of dollars is either left behind or forced to quite out of frustration.

Boooo GREE. Get you heads out of your ass.

Why would you be reimbursed, with the NCP's posted you could figure out which ones would have been beginner or just wait 10 minutes after event starts and Danimal usually has these posted. Your fault

GrimAmoeba
08-06-2014, 04:28 PM
Thanks, useless troll! :D Except the listed NPC's did not mention the mob would need to be defeated FIVE TIMES, because there was no way for LarryJackson to know that information. That's the difference between 5/5's mob costing 1401 energy and it costing 7005, which it does.

The point of the thread was that the energy cost for that one level is FAR too high, to the point I wonder if it's intentional or not. I was being facetious about them "reimbursing my energy", I'm not even sure they could do that if they wanted to.

Answered the question precisely. Beginner IS usually posted immediately. He must be a little off today. Anyways what is point in doing beginner right away. First of all you know the unit will be worthless, the challenge will always remain there, and the first 5 NPC's had one included that was 1k total energy so something may have been astray. Little logic, patience and though goes a long way

08-06-2014, 04:32 PM
Please go somewhere to babble your completely off-topic nonsense. Like the Poll thread that you personally have made 2/3 of the posts. Sign offline and go outside, Grimm. Trying to actually understand what's happening by talking to the adults in the room.