PDA

View Full Version : New sorting

My2cents
08-06-2014, 04:05 PM
It's very sweet to sort the weapons like this. I've / we've all been waiting so long for this. My only problem is it isn't sorting my buildings.

Sandhawk
08-06-2014, 04:31 PM
I like the new inventory look as well. It's very clean and allows you to select by item category, then sort alphabetically, by attack or defense, ascending or descending. Items now also display any mods attached.

This is a nice change and makes me hopeful for more additions in the future.

Tadaaah
08-06-2014, 04:31 PM
Awesome! Glad y'all are enjoying this!

Im Jahova
08-06-2014, 04:33 PM

So how do you store things?

Sandhawk
08-06-2014, 04:43 PM

Tadaaah, will we be able to use this function during Street Assault?

Tadaaah
08-06-2014, 05:00 PM
So how do you store things?

-Items go there automatically
-Buildings go there if you get them as loot or a reward, or if you buy them on sale
-Consumables go there if you get them as loot or a reward
-If you buy a consumable it goes to your inventory (except scratchers, mafia, and crates, which are used automatically)

Tadaaah, will we be able to use this function during Street Assault?

We can't give out too many details on Street Assault yet, but we don't foresee sorting to be an issue with this event.

Greeny1
08-06-2014, 05:13 PM
So only buildings from now onwards will go there?

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-06-2014, 06:24 PM
I can't congratulate for such a basic and obvious feature that likely shoulda been there since day one. I will say i appreciate it tho.

edit: I see many threads about, show your top four items challenge.

resk
08-06-2014, 08:57 PM
It's very sweet to sort the weapons like this. I've / we've all been waiting so long for this. My only problem is it isn't sorting my buildings.

Must be nice Im still waiting. sigh

hellfirecc
08-07-2014, 01:54 AM

It is good, but could be better. There is not search function to find a special weapon by name. Also would be nice if the images would be smaller. Only 4 on a ipad screen. A way to heavy.

cynicalmofo
08-07-2014, 02:25 AM
Must be nice Im still waiting. sigh

Go to the app store (Apple / Android) and manually update.

Sandhawk
08-07-2014, 04:32 AM
It is good, but could be better. There is not search function to find a special weapon by name. Also would be nice if the images would be smaller. Only 4 on a ipad screen. A way to heavy.

If you know the name of the item you are looking for...

Wait for it...

Search for it alphabetically! Gasp!!! :eek:

Then you can sit there and view it in all its glory for as long as you like.

Eddie Eagle Eye
08-07-2014, 06:36 AM
Looks like a nice storage facility , would be nice to manually store buildings there from your hood making them dormant till you bring them out again . And maybe purchase multiple decorations to throw in there too ;-)
How's the limitations on decorations going Tadaaah ? I tried The new update and still no joy !
EEE

Max Power
08-07-2014, 07:01 AM
I guess I must be dim but I am not understanding the purpose of this storage options as Tadaaah describes it. I also would have guessed that buildings could be moved back and forth manually, as a storage option to me seems like a way to best use limited space in your hood. I guess I don't understand any other real use for it.

I do like the listing of weapons in a sorted order now, thank you. It's good to see Gree investing something in the game for players rather than gold.

Now, if you would build us a Collect All button that actually collects all, I would love it.

Jason_Bourne
08-07-2014, 09:54 AM

Tadaaah, I am enjoying this, but it is lacking an important sort feature: to sort chronologically.
i.e. sort based on the time when the item was acquired. It would be quite useful to see the recent rewards to quickly review e.g all the loot items you have obtained from EBs or RBs, to refresh your memory on what the reward was for the LTQ levels that you completed, etc...

Please can you pass this on to your dev team?

Morgz
08-07-2014, 10:19 AM
Im a little confused...mine only shows "items" in the sort tab. Is this correct for now? When I tap buildings, decorations, or special, the screen is empty.

But for items, it seems nice.

Tadaaah
08-07-2014, 10:23 AM
Tadaaah, I am enjoying this, but it is lacking an important sort feature: to sort chronologically.
i.e. sort based on the time when the item was acquired. It would be quite useful to see the recent rewards to quickly review e.g all the loot items you have obtained from EBs or RBs, to refresh your memory on what the reward was for the LTQ levels that you completed, etc...

Please can you pass this on to your dev team?

Great suggestion! We'll pass it along!

Im a little confused...mine only shows "items" in the sort tab. Is this correct for now? When I tap buildings, decorations, or special, the screen is empty.

But for items, it seems nice.

For now, this is correct.

TobysPaw
08-07-2014, 10:27 AM
My devices (iOS) jam up when I sort by attack or defense and I have to restart the game.

Winnson
08-07-2014, 10:32 AM
You mean our items are sorted weakest to strongest? What happened?

Daswi
08-07-2014, 10:43 AM
When will Android users be able to enjoy this new feature?

Morgz
08-07-2014, 10:44 AM
Thanks tadaaah.

Like some others have said, this is long overdue -- but very nice to have it now.

Daswi
08-07-2014, 12:24 PM
just got the update for android

gcfreem
08-07-2014, 01:20 PM
-Buildings go there if you get them as loot or a reward, or if you buy them on sale

Wait, what? Buildings that you get as loot or a reward?