PDA

View Full Version : Check Tags below your forum names

2000y2k
08-06-2014, 04:03 PM
Can someone provide insight into why posting permissions have changed and why our forum status has been renamed to troll or whatever mine says now?

Tadaaah
08-06-2014, 04:20 PM
No one's permissions or status should have changed. If this has happened, please let one of us know and we'll fix it. As to the new forum titles please refer to this post: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96925-Forum-User-Titles

bam bam.
08-06-2014, 04:41 PM
Yeah Tadaaah he beat me to the punch as I asked him too as my posting permissions had been removed.

Thank you for fixing that.

Personally I had a laugh at the titles however I do think they are in poor taste and should be removed immediately. Member shows respect, calling your members trolls...funny as you think it is. It is not.

I used to make my lil brother do lots of things and gave him lots of names. when he was 14 n I was 20 we went to the gym together on a family holiday. He was wearing jeans and as usual I took the mickey out of him. He said "lets focus on you" so he started adding more plates to my bar, he took away my rest time, he encouraged me to push my limits harder than ever. So I did!. We get back to the hotel room. i collapse on the couch in exhaustion and said "bro, that was awesome!". He looked at me with a knowing behind his eyes that I had never seen and he said "I have been waiting for this moment for 14 yrs". I looked at him like bambi stunned in the headlights. He jumped on me and proceeded to beat the living snot out of me. He reigned down elbows and knees, punches and kicks, headbutts and arm locks.

I thought I was helping him to build character by taking the piss out of him. Turns out no, I laughed my head off as I knew he had me. It took me a solid 15mins to get him off. It was made twice as hard as I thought it was pure genius, my bleeding nose and black eye was not as impressed. Eventually I got him off and held him down. I couldn't hit him as he was in the right. I just said "good job bro!" And we had a big lunch filled with laughs afterwards.

Bullying, although you think its funny. It's really not. If you're going to title your members show respect, funny titles yes. Negative connotations not so good.

Clementine
08-06-2014, 04:57 PM
Yeah Tadaaah he beat me to the punch as I asked him too as my posting permissions had been removed.

Thank you for fixing that.

Personally I had a laugh at the titles however I do think they are in poor taste and should be removed immediately. Member shows respect, calling your members trolls...funny as you think it is. It is not.

I used to make my lil brother do lots of things and gave him lots of names. when he was 14 n I was 20 we went to the gym together on a family holiday. He was wearing jeans and as usual I took the mickey out of him. He said "lets focus on you" so he started adding more plates to my bar, he took away my rest time, he encouraged me to push my limits harder than ever. So I did!. We get back to the hotel room. i collapse on the couch in exhaustion and said "bro, that was awesome!". He looked at me with a knowing behind his eyes that I had never seen and he said "I have been waiting for this moment for 14 yrs". I looked at him like bambi stunned in the headlights. He jumped on me and proceeded to beat the living snot out of me. He reigned down elbows and knees, punches and kicks, headbutts and arm locks.

I thought I was helping him to build character by taking the piss out of him. Turns out no, I laughed my head off as I knew he had me. It took me a solid 15mins to get him off. It was made twice as hard as I thought it was pure genius, my bleeding nose and black eye was not as impressed. Eventually I got him off and held him down. I couldn't hit him as he was in the right. I just said "good job bro!" And we had a big lunch filled with laughs afterwards.

Bullying, although you think its funny. It's really not. If you're going to title your members show respect, funny titles yes. Negative connotations not so good.

Bam Bam, please see my reply over here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96925-Forum-User-Titles)!

bam bam.
08-06-2014, 05:15 PM
Bam Bam, please see my reply over here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96925-Forum-User-Titles)!

Went over there ;)

Jack07
08-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Well, I'm branded with "talkative troll" - hats off to gree staff , perfect match to my avatar !

Clementine
08-06-2014, 05:28 PM
Well, I'm branded with "talkative troll" - hats off to gree staff , perfect match to my avatar !

Only for 9 more posts!

Evans
08-06-2014, 05:45 PM
Heres a novel idea, how about the mods who thought this would be such a good idea partake in the festivities and also refer to themselves by the new titles they have created.

Clementine
08-06-2014, 05:55 PM
Heres a novel idea, how about the mods who thought this would be such a good idea partake in the festivities and also refer to themselves by the new titles they have created.

Done for me. Though I will have to go and manually change it when I hit the next post level. Hopefully I don't forget.

bam bam.
08-06-2014, 05:57 PM
Done for me. Though I will have to go and manually change it when I hit the next post level. Hopefully I don't forget.

Lol

I like your humility Clem.

But this gets worse b4 it gets better mate.

Auspex
08-06-2014, 06:00 PM
I can't seem to post unless this 8 the try makes it. I have to keep talking about the dog why ? This is messed up. My screen keeps randomly jumping to crime city forums or showing me the tos... Is that a hit mr admin you Chatty Cathy or are you an eloquent evangelist?

Auspex
08-06-2014, 06:12 PM
Why is this new forum so much harder to use. I can't quick Reply and I have to answer the dumb question every time. Can you fix it? And I guess I have to post several hundred pointless posts to change to a none inflammatory title? You bunch of bigoted bohemians at gree can't ban us for calling you rhyming derivative name now can you.

Why such insulting names? Can we call your staff lazy Lillies? Smiley simpletons? Antiquated Andys? How many responses before you stop being known as jerk-us-around Jerry?

I'm sure you meant no offence, just as I don't either but if I keep going forever like the handles you have so carefully picked for us it would eventually get me banned. Still I have to see your insults every time I open the forum.

I guess this is the final step in gree customer service. After you fleece them for cash give them a nice new name. Can I use gold to change it? Lol

Ajk
08-06-2014, 06:13 PM
This is interesting.

Well I kind of like mine. Think I'll stop there. ��

Clementine
08-06-2014, 06:33 PM
Locking the thread so as to keep everything focused. If you have feedback please post in the main thread.