PDA

View Full Version : [UPDATE] 5.3 is Now Live!

Tadaaah
08-06-2014, 11:16 AM
Hello,

5.3 is now live! Please be sure to go to your app store and update! We’ve added a new feature and fixed a few bugs. Check out the details below:

New Feature

Updated Inventory! You can now store buildings, equipment, and consumables in your inventory for later use! Additionally, you’ll be able to view your equipment with a new, easier-to-use sorting mechanic!

Please feel free to check this out and give us some thoughts.

New battle music has been added to Epic Boss, Raid Boss, and Battle for Empire City events!"

Fixes:

Crates and Limited Edition purchases now have a confirmation box. No more accidental purchases!
Free currency offers have been improved.

Known Issues: (So if you run across one of these, don’t worry! We’re already working on a fix!)

Receiving push notification for expired sales.
Mastered map progress bar is only half filled on iPad

Hope you all enjoy this update! Again, please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback. Remember, keep it classy!

Champion24
08-06-2014, 11:35 AM
Hi tadaaah any fix for data issue in v5.3
Only used 30mbs today.. but I.ve only logged on 2 or 3 times so far today?

Ps.. great to see some new features added.

Vile Lynn
08-06-2014, 11:48 AM
awesome!

*running to the app store*

I'll check out the new music, but I never listen to the app music or sounds.

Well.... hmm.... It's not available in my app store, yet.

Is this for both iOS and Droid?

-Batman-
08-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Nothing on ios App Store

FrapMaster
08-06-2014, 12:07 PM
Update has gone live, yet not in iTunes or Google Play...

I mean srsly, the hits just keep on coming. It's gone past laughable to just plain idiotic with this company.

polly
08-06-2014, 12:09 PM
Not in either for me yet

-Batman-
08-06-2014, 12:22 PM
Now live on ios

polly
08-06-2014, 12:26 PM
Not for me yet

Webjunky
08-06-2014, 12:38 PM
Hello,

Known Issues: (So if you run across one of these, don’t worry! We’re already working on a fix!)

Hope you all enjoy this update! Again, please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback. Remember, keep it classy!

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THE SCROLLING PROBLEM FOR ANDROID , this is taking ages
ever since last update , my batterie drains faster , during battle the game laggs like hell , sometimes it even makes the tablet freeze up

PhantomNine
08-06-2014, 12:52 PM
IOS user
My building inventory,defense, special are missing. All I can see is my equipment

-Batman-
08-06-2014, 01:01 PM
IOS user
My building inventory,defense, special are missing. All I can see is my equipment

Same here too

Ram-Rayt
08-06-2014, 01:03 PM
Downloaded the update and working fine so far.
Like the sort inventory feature.
Cannot see how you move buildings/decorations into the inventory

ROLLDICE
08-06-2014, 01:08 PM
received update on ipad but not iphone

Nighteg
08-06-2014, 01:11 PM
1 suggestion for the inventory: it'd be great if we could see which items are used and which ones aren't.

Ram-Rayt
08-06-2014, 01:12 PM
I'm assuming that for buildings and decorations the inventory is for items you put into storage "for later use". I cannot see how you do it coz when you click them in your hood you still only have the option to move or sell, not store.

Sandhawk
08-06-2014, 01:12 PM
I'm on 3 different generations of idevices and don't see anything yet...

Tadaaah
08-06-2014, 01:23 PM
I'm assuming that for buildings and decorations the inventory is for items you put into storage "for later use". I cannot see how you do it coz when you click them in your hood you still only have the option to move or sell, not store.

You will not be able to store already in use buildings, but you will be able to purchase buildings for later use.

Fredfreddy
08-06-2014, 01:28 PM
You will not be able to store already in use buildings, but you will be able to purchase buildings for later use.

Sorry, what does that mean? Why would you do that?

PhantomNine
08-06-2014, 01:34 PM
I'd like to see my full inventory! That would include my buildings.....by the way how do we store items? Looked all over and didn't find an extra button. If I touch an existing building I can move, sell that item but not store.

Webjunky
08-06-2014, 01:35 PM
the videos offer are removed for android devices? do we get compensation ?

sister morphine
08-06-2014, 01:45 PM
I'd like to see my full inventory! That would include my buildings.....by the way how do we store items? Looked all over and didn't find an extra button. If I touch an existing building I can move, sell that item but not store.
See what happens if you try and buy a building.

Rodimus
08-06-2014, 01:59 PM
I bought the Gas Station to test it out and I didn't have the option to store it or purchase it for later use, so...

Tadaaah
08-06-2014, 02:32 PM
Sorry, what does that mean? Why would you do that?

I bought the Gas Station to test it out and I didn't have the option to store it or purchase it for later use, so...

Buildings go into your inventory when received as rewards and/or loot OR when a building is on sale. This is not currently an option when buying at a regular price. This may be an update to the feature that we may add at a later date. Thank you all for your feedback.

pete775
08-06-2014, 03:21 PM
Buildings go into your inventory when received as rewards and/or loot OR when a building is on sale. This is not currently an option when buying at a regular price. This may be an update to the feature that we may add at a later date. Thank you all for your feedback.

These are all well and good but how about a feature we would all love to have now? Its in modern war so its not that far out there. Also I would like the " ... "To go away so I know if I was robbed 4 million 40 million or 400 million

Still not seeing it for android is there an ETA?

Babytway
08-06-2014, 03:25 PM
the first post say u can now store buildings for later use, why would not current buildings be included seeing as though any future buildings that come out we most likely would not want to store away, so the way this new feature came out is useless, and when have players ever received buildings as rewards or loot.

please clarify what is able to be stored for later use as of now.

Killer p
08-06-2014, 03:30 PM
Overall its a good update, specially the weapon sorting, it used to do my head in. Dont listen to any ingame music or sounds so cant give you feedback on that! And by the way nice to see a cheaper LTB.

PFunky
08-06-2014, 03:33 PM
Can you give us info on the way to use the inventory?

-Batman-
08-06-2014, 03:38 PM
Not sure if it's a bug but when loading the HD version on my iPad Air I am getting a black flash up screen before my hood comes up.

CatDor
08-06-2014, 03:57 PM
I am as well

fan139
08-06-2014, 04:00 PM

So does this mean that buildings are going to start being rewards?

CatDor
08-06-2014, 04:07 PM
Doubt it I'd say it was an error in wording

Sandhawk
08-06-2014, 04:08 PM
The only way I see building storage being advantageous is if you get caught without enough space for a LTB and stash it away while you expand.

Tadaaah
08-06-2014, 04:09 PM
So does this mean that buildings are going to start being rewards?

No comment as we cannot make any promises... :rolleyes:

fan139
08-06-2014, 04:13 PM
Wot about sort by mod? so it ranks the items we have mods with above the others and in rank of most powerful, i know we have bonus list but it could all be in one space

fan139
08-06-2014, 04:14 PM
No comment as we cannot make any promises... :rolleyes:

brillant cant wait to see what may or may not be instore for us, this seems like a turn around for the good

Transmitter
08-06-2014, 04:14 PM
Tadaaah is cleaning up the game! I hope that all these small extra addition will lead to a more fun and enjoyable game for all

CatDor
08-06-2014, 04:18 PM
These are great attempts at improvements
But there's so much more that can be done.
I know not basing all events off the top teams
stats would really be nice for the average player.

polly
08-06-2014, 04:21 PM
I see in store that its 5.3 but in game its still 5.2.3 on both iOS and android devices for me

fan139
08-06-2014, 04:22 PM
I see in store that its 5.3 but in game its still 5.2.3 on both iOS and android devices for me
my ios had got it but not yet for driod

CatDor
08-06-2014, 04:23 PM
I have it on 2 devices but not on my third so
I think just hold tight for a bit it will happen.

Tadaaah
08-06-2014, 04:26 PM
These are great attempts at improvements
But there's so much more that can be done.
I know not basing all events off the top teams
stats would really be nice for the average player.

You're right! There is a lot more to be done! These are just a few of the many items that are in the works for improvements. The teams are hard at work to fix, add, and implement awesome-sauce to the game. Please keep in mind that some fixes and/or features can take a much longer time to develop.

Babytway
08-06-2014, 05:30 PM
so can u answer the question as of right now what can be put in storage

Freddy**
08-06-2014, 05:38 PM
so can u answer the question as of right now what can be put in storage
Tadaaah did. Nothing can be put in storage right now. It is a place holder for future buildings you get through loot items or prizes. Read back.

Babytway
08-06-2014, 05:56 PM
ok tyvm, i mightve skipped over

resk
08-06-2014, 08:48 PM
got version 5.2.7 and claims its 2014/08/06,but still can't sort inventory.

polly
08-06-2014, 09:36 PM
My iOS finally updated, but still waiting for the android to update

Benjibbks5
08-06-2014, 10:55 PM
Hmm...winning buildings as rewards/loots. So are they a new category of weapon (images of swinging buildings at rivals comes to mind)...

KingOW
08-07-2014, 06:44 AM
Nice update! But one thing, that should be fairly simple for you to add, is to allow us to sort inventory after date added so we can see the most recent prizes! Just add that option here to the right of "defense".

http://i.imgur.com/K45yj8E.png

polly
08-07-2014, 07:30 AM
My androids are still waiting for this version

B0ST0N
08-07-2014, 07:42 AM
My androids are still waiting for this version

Same here. It said new data is available and to restart.. but it was for the anniversary thing.. inventory still same..

polly
08-07-2014, 07:53 AM
Its one you have to look in play store to get, but its not there yet in mine

Champion24
08-07-2014, 08:57 AM
Me either :(

Matt - Kill MNSH
08-07-2014, 09:29 AM
My play store shows 5.2.7 as latest update dated 06.08.2014

Eagerly waiting for that 5.3

polly
08-07-2014, 11:18 AM
Still waiting on my androids

Cereal K!ller
08-07-2014, 12:20 PM
Finally got mine!

bishop99
08-07-2014, 01:09 PM
I just installed the update and noticed the free gold video offers button is missing. Is that an error or was it intentionally taken away?

**EDIT**

Nvm, I saw the other thread. I don't understand why I still had the offers and they were crediting just fine prior to the 5.3 update. That video problem thread started on Aug 1 and I had no issues with credit until just now.

Webjunky
08-07-2014, 02:31 PM
I just installed the update and noticed the free gold video offers button is missing. Is that an error or was it intentionally taken away?

**EDIT**

Nvm, I saw the other thread. I don't understand why I still had the offers and they were crediting just fine prior to the 5.3 update. That video problem thread started on Aug 1 and I had no issues with credit until just now.

i hope we get compensation because of no free gold video on android

polly
08-07-2014, 03:03 PM
Yep, me too!

I have 1 iOS and it has the free videos button, but not any of my androids!

Although I have not gotten any videos from android anyway, and since iOS received update it has not gotten videos either

Champion24
08-07-2014, 03:15 PM
I've also gotten the update.. I have the free gold button but I can't see the eb goals in the syndicate tab.
Weird..

Ice2000
08-07-2014, 09:02 PM
While the new inventory icon is a positive step forward, removal of the free video icon made any updates/improvement on 5.3 look bad

Krissi
08-08-2014, 04:22 AM
I dont think we have any compensations anyway.

This problem is just for us (android user) and we have no solutions just be angry. ...

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
08-08-2014, 04:27 AM
Ever since the new update came out, my crime city will not load up for whatever reason, I've tried reinstalling, restating my device and all sorts but every time I start crime city up it force closes. If it is no longer supported on my nexus 4, I would like a FULL refund.

coolbala
08-08-2014, 08:17 AM
Taadha It Seems Free Gold for Video Offer has been Removed in 5.3.4 Update For Android Users.
I hope u already know. Will it be like this or you r working on the issue to resolve them.

This is Major Issue i came across in Most of the Chat Rooms..

Gungho
08-08-2014, 12:05 PM
Would it be possible to get the icons smaller in the inventory? It takes a lot of time to scroll, maybe add a alfabet, so you can push on a letter and get to G immed. And sort out the weapons not in use :-) great improvement, thanks a bunch.

TRAZ
08-08-2014, 10:59 PM
Slow to load after update.

Crazy Mama
08-09-2014, 11:17 AM
updated Ios...but the inventory is not loading...is this a known problem?

ghetto69143
08-13-2014, 09:19 AM
I dont know what keeps getting changed when it comes to android users, but it seems that every other time when I try to rob a building, it takes almost 1-2 minutes before I can do anything in the game. after I rob a building, the game slows to almost a sudden stop. the cash increase jumps sporadically and when its done counting up my winnings its a few seconds after that I can move again
Even more so, if I try to access the Donations under Ranking Tab, the game locks up completely. then CC crashes.
I've tried re-installing, tried keeping the Data and cache cleared so there isn't any lag.
I am sure glad that I created a Funzio ID before I cleared the data once. because any other time the game just starts back up normally, but there was one instance where It wiped my "UUID" data and luckily I remembered my login details

Vile Lynn
08-13-2014, 01:18 PM
Going to the store causes my app to crash... can't buy anything.

Redeye101
08-15-2014, 04:10 AM
Game crashes every time I goto money building since this update please fix

B0ST0N
08-15-2014, 04:36 AM
I dont know what keeps getting changed when it comes to android users, but it seems that every other time when I try to rob a building, it takes almost 1-2 minutes before I can do anything in the game. after I rob a building, the game slows to almost a sudden stop. the cash increase jumps sporadically and when its done counting up my winnings its a few seconds after that I can move again
Even more so, if I try to access the Donations under Ranking Tab, the game locks up completely. then CC crashes.
I've tried re-installing, tried keeping the Data and cache cleared so there isn't any lag.
I am sure glad that I created a Funzio ID before I cleared the data once. because any other time the game just starts back up normally, but there was one instance where It wiped my "UUID" data and luckily I remembered my login details

Occasionally when I rob.. it doesn't complete for a minute or so. Everything else for me seems fine. Droid user here as well

reticlover
08-16-2014, 07:05 AM
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THE SCROLLING PROBLEM FOR ANDROID , this is taking ages
ever since last update , my batterie drains faster , during battle the game laggs like hell , sometimes it even makes the tablet freeze up

it is fixed now

Raaver
08-18-2014, 07:18 AM
since the last update, CC crashes 2 times during startup, once when i try to rob and once when i go to money buildings tab.......
it wasn´t this bad before. now i know why ppl call it crash city!

Rob

foxtrekker
08-18-2014, 02:48 PM
The inventory/weapons need to be numbered so you know what your top 500 weapons are

Turbyjojo
08-19-2014, 03:39 AM
I have noticed more random crashes as well.

The Night Prowler
08-22-2014, 09:00 AM
Mine still force closes on Raid Boss. Good job I worked it out. Attack boss and wait awhile when force close comes up. restart game and my damage has been done.
Even tried it with the weather tab on still no difference.

Camper
08-22-2014, 10:52 AM
since the last update, CC crashes 2 times during startup, once when i try to rob and once when i go to money buildings tab.......
it wasn´t this bad before. now i know why ppl call it crash city!

Rob

My 2-android games crash all the time playing CC. No big crash issues with Ipad. CC just seems to get worse on the androids.

scrapfofun
08-24-2014, 07:09 AM
Does anyone know why when I attack people it says I've used 185 members when I actually have 284

Matt - Kill MNSH
08-24-2014, 09:40 AM
Does anyone know why when I attack people it says I've used 185 members when I actually have 284

You should be New nd on Lev 37.. You can only use 5 Mafia per level (limited to 500 @ Lev 100) no matter how many u have..

scrapfofun
08-24-2014, 11:47 AM
You should be New nd on Lev 37.. You can only use 5 Mafia per level (limited to 500 @ Lev 100) no matter how many u have..

Oh ok thank you I was going crazy lol. That stinks kinda defeats the purpose of keeping it low level

Snoopydo
08-25-2014, 01:00 AM
When will this update be made available to the New Zealand App Store?

I've been unable to play since early August, with the game saying on start up that there is an upgrade available, with a link to the App Store upgrades page. However Crime City is not listed in the store either via my phone or iTunes.

The iPad/HD version was available pretty quickly with only a few days of being locked out, but this is now 3 weeks of lock out with my phone.

NicoleeyJade
08-25-2014, 06:49 AM
I have noticed more random crashes as well.

I've noticed this on my iPod, slightly more than usual.

money order
08-28-2014, 06:23 AM
Hello,

5.3 is now live! Please be sure to go to your app store and update! We’ve added a new feature and fixed a few bugs. Check out the details below:

New Feature

Updated Inventory! You can now store buildings, equipment, and consumables in your inventory for later use! Additionally, you’ll be able to view your equipment with a new, easier-to-use sorting mechanic!

Please feel free to check this out and give us some thoughts.

New battle music has been added to Epic Boss, Raid Boss, and Battle for Empire City events!"

Fixes:

Crates and Limited Edition purchases now have a confirmation box. No more accidental purchases!
Free currency offers have been improved.

how do you store your buildings????????

leo_nard
08-29-2014, 06:31 AM
Why don't I get special sells in my iPhone? I updated the game but I still don't find it?

Childish Gambino
09-08-2014, 06:53 AM
Ever since this event started, my game (on my android) is lagging so hard and i cant do anything without it crashing. Is there a fix for this or anything?

Lostingreeland
09-09-2014, 07:27 AM
Ever since this event started, my game (on my android) is lagging so hard and i cant do anything without it crashing. Is there a fix for this or anything?

2nd that....lag is worse than ever. Have to delete and reinstall multiple times just to make it work reasonably well

Karl Washington
09-09-2014, 09:12 AM
Hmm I have yet to receive a building as a reward.... LOL