PDA

View Full Version : LTQ targets disappeared after midnight data push on android

qwertyguy
08-06-2014, 08:11 AM
I've rebooted about 30 times and done everything possible to make it work, but my device won't accept the data push about 10 hours ago. Now all my targets are down in the LTQ.

My energy bar is 'burning a hole in the sky' for last 8 hours.

PITA4PRES
08-06-2014, 09:49 AM
I've rebooted about 30 times and done everything possible to make it work, but my device won't accept the data push about 10 hours ago. Now all my targets are down in the LTQ.

My energy bar is 'burning a hole in the sky' for last 8 hours.

I had the same issue on the previous data push. Of course the recommended action was to uninstall and reinstall the game. Didn't work for me but maybe you will have better luck if you have a better device than I do.

qwertyguy
08-07-2014, 06:56 PM
I wish somebody could have given me a solution to this problem. After a day and half of not being able to play events, I figure out the fix myself.

If this should ever happen to anyone else, it's easy to get your account back online. But it is not very apparent. Just clear your device's cache.

I lost a lot of time and opportunity because nobody responded or had a good solution.

Thanks Pita, I appreciate your trying.

Again, clear your device's cache or the app cache. This will quickly fix the problem.