PDA

View Full Version : Recall the faction lost due to glitch? We got it back! NEED HELP 27/27 RAID BOSS PLS

Flidai
08-06-2014, 06:04 AM
9 hours, 9 bosses!!!

PLEASE EVERYONE, OUR FACTION IS ON 2/10 on 27/27... I have not slept but a couple hours in the last two nights as I'm doing all I can as leader to help us finish this event. I have a TRULY AWESOME FAITHFUL TEAM!!! As posted in MW forum before, This is the team that due to a Gree glitch caused us to lose our faction.

We have stuck together through everything. Stayed together while some one else had our faction. When we finally got it back we all returned together. They deserve this!

PLEASE HELP ME TO ASSIST THEM IN EARNING THIS FINAL EVENT REWARD! I WANT IT FOR THEM AS THEY HAVE GIVEN ME THEIR FAITHFULNESS! THEY ARE TRYING SO HARD TO FINISH!

Please help us to finish this Raid Boss Event!!!

Will be watching queue, but please be a bit patient. It can be slow and can be busy. In case, it is busy for a few, please be patient for just a couple minutes. We will be watching, I promise! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!! I guarantee, your assistance will be appreciated!!!

EXPLOSIVE OPS

Flidai
08-06-2014, 06:13 AM
EVEN IF YOU CAN ONLY PA ONE TIME, WHAT A HUGE DIFFERENCE YOU WILL MAKE FOR US!!!

Even if you are helping elsewhere or finished and glad to be done with it! JUST a single PA can make all the difference in the world! If you have done this event and you probably have, right??? You know exactly what I mean!

If you can jump multiple times, all the better!,, We aren't particular. Whatever you can give us, WE THANK YOU!!!

Alexindahouss94
08-06-2014, 06:21 AM
I'll come over to help once the faction i'm helping is done (currently on the second to last boss) i have a FA just below 500m so i should be able help out a bit with those pesky lvl 100 bosses

GrimAmoeba
08-06-2014, 06:54 AM
Interesting you have posted this before and never a mention of glitch or losing your faction, why use that now instead of from the start. Not sure if I believe that one, just say you need help like previous posts you made about this

Flidai
08-06-2014, 07:42 AM
I am humbled by the spirit of this team of players. They are so loyal and I was moved by that to post this. Their loyalty then and still amazes me! I do not beat to your drum of doubt and innuendoes.

Whatever you want to think, I cannot control. Wouldn't want to. There is always a nay sayer. There was one when that happened... Said I didn't have a faction, didn't loose a faction said all types of things. They were wrong. So whatever.

The thing about the truth, it doesn't change when ppl do.

Flidai
08-06-2014, 07:43 AM
Alex, any and all help much appreciated! THANK YOU!!!

Easygroove
08-06-2014, 08:22 AM
You need help? How you getting on now? I need the wrapper on one and the prestige unit on both my accounts - 350m and 258m attack stats boosted

GrimAmoeba
08-06-2014, 08:37 AM
You need help? How you getting on now? I need the wrapper on one and the prestige unit on both my accounts - 350m and 258m attack stats boosted

Boosted stats don't matter for RB, just FYI. Its the raw Attack

Easygroove
08-06-2014, 09:23 AM
Are you an accountant in real life? Duuuuullllllll. Aware of how the game plays but thanks for your grey outlook

Richard B
08-06-2014, 09:24 AM
Prestige? Or masters?