PDA

View Full Version : ltq for us regular players

madnoob
08-05-2014, 05:08 PM
Hopefully someone from gree can help us mild gold users a shot at finishing a ltq sometime soon without using a massive amount of gold. I realize that you've given out a lot of energy regen mods for prizes but awhile ago u realized that the top syndicates were finishing the ltqs with little or no gold. Realizing they spend the most money you jack up the energy and make it impossible for us average gold users no chance of finishing without a vault minimum. How bout every once in awhile throw us a bone and give us a chance to finish. We spend money too but we're not as rich as taw and sas members and cant afford to drop a hundred to finish a ltq. Im not asking for every ltq to be obtainable just one every once in awhile to show us you care about all of us not just the top 10

Im Jahova
08-05-2014, 05:16 PM
You're funny. They would never make an LTQ easy for regular gold players because then the rich players wouldn't have to spend as much resulting in less money for GREE. And we all know GREE.

What baffles me is that they give energy regen mods to top 3 syndicates who most of the time, just refill their energy with gold. They have no use for an energy regen mod.

madnoob
08-05-2014, 05:56 PM
I have friends quitting every day fed up with the cost of playing and competing in top syndicates. I dont even try ltqs anymore not worth the xp gained for unachievable prizes

FrapMaster
08-05-2014, 06:48 PM
Gree needs to push the limits of human stupidity. I vote they raise the LTQ energy reqs every month! #teamgree

Benjibbks5
08-05-2014, 07:47 PM
Actually, Gree already have LTQs that free/ lite gold players can complete. They are called "Beginner" and "Regular".

Simon.
08-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Hopefully someone from gree can help us mild gold users a shot at finishing a ltq sometime soon without using a massive amount of gold.

You're funny. They would never make an LTQ easy for regular gold players because then the rich players wouldn't have to spend as much resulting in less money for GREE

But they already have put this feature into the game for Mid/Mild level Gold spenders, it's called completing the Regular LTQ; completing the Elite is reserved for Elite gold spenders. Elite means top of the pile - not middle of the pile and if you look at a typical pile of, well anything, the top of it is made up of a just very small percentage - say 3-5% could be considered 'top'.

If you are a mild gold spender, you do not get the elite reward, you get the middle reward which you get for completing the last level of the Regular LTQ.

Shred
08-05-2014, 08:02 PM
I'm finishing this thang no matter what. I need whatever it is they a ate GIVING us. Free game. Play if you want.

madnoob
08-05-2014, 08:04 PM
Actually, Gree already have LTQs that free/ lite gold players can complete. They are called "Beginner" and "Regular".

Ya cause those prizes are so worthwhile. Im just saying that they're a lot of gold spenders that can't afford the insane amount of gold it takes to complete a ltq. Id like to see a ltq that is finishable with a moderate amount of gold. If you keep making the game less fun for average gold users we'll find other games to play

Benjibbks5
08-06-2014, 02:18 AM
Ya cause those prizes are so worthwhile. Im just saying that they're a lot of gold spenders that can't afford the insane amount of gold it takes to complete a ltq. Id like to see a ltq that is finishable with a moderate amount of gold. If you keep making the game less fun for average gold users we'll find other games to play

Gree can of course have LTQs with even elite mode that can be completed with moderate amount of gold but the prize will probably be worthless too. This had happened before. There used to be a couple of LTQs that require only a vault to complete. Or maybe you have not been playing long enough to remember that.:)

Atlanta
08-06-2014, 03:06 AM
Only a vault? Lol $100 bucks for pixels is dumb...

Nighteg
08-06-2014, 03:42 AM
"Only a vault". Made me chuckle.

sister morphine
08-06-2014, 03:56 AM
"Only a vault". Made me chuckle.
The land of the $3,000 per month entertainment budget is a different planet, lol

<3 Hz
08-06-2014, 04:05 AM
The land of the $3,000 per month entertainment budget is a different planet, lol

Yeah if I wanted to "entertain" myself for $3K a month it would be on a Porsche 911 Turbo not this **** lol.

B0ST0N
08-06-2014, 04:08 AM
Yeah if I wanted to "entertain" myself for $3K a month it would be on a Porsche 911 Turbo not this **** lol.

I'd be at all my favorite sporting events for $3k a month lol.. Maybe some strippers and blow too... whooops

Benjibbks5
08-06-2014, 08:04 AM
Only a vault? Lol $100 bucks for pixels is dumb...

Yeah. Just thought its easier to type a vault than a few hundred gold. Guess its not a good illustration. lol