PDA

View Full Version : Support ticket game lost in transfer

MrGinos
08-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Why does it takes so long to get my game back. I see that they are handling my ticket but I don't have any response yet. First this happened to me it took them almost 6 complete days i think and when i answered my last question it took them like 5 to 10 min to put my game back.

I start to spend money on gold so i think we all deserve a better support and not leave us hanging. This is how the game eventually will die. Good daily players will bail and leave for support like this.

request#1806945

1Shot
08-05-2014, 04:48 PM
Do you understand how many tickets they probably get...

Tadaaah
08-05-2014, 04:53 PM
Hey there,

We apologize for the frustration and inconvenience this may have caused. Please remain patient as our support agents work to resolve this. They receive thousands of tickets a day. Additionally, please be sure to include your old account information (name, code, level, currency, and purchase receipts for the account) as well as the new account information (name, code, level, and currency). This will help speed the process up.

Please note that the forums are not the appropriate place to discuss ticket transactions. Thank you again for your patience and understanding.