PDA

View Full Version : Two days in a row late events.....

StampinFools
08-05-2014, 02:23 PM
LTQ says it's in progress yet still now showing. I'm used to it by now. But are you going to extend the time on this one too? Events are already compacted enough and would like to try and get Uzis without using my respect coins if possible. Come on GREE....I think by now everyone knows you make plenty of money off of us. Can we for once get some thing to work properly?

Vile Lynn
08-05-2014, 02:27 PM
I guess we have to keep trying since it says it's in progress.

StampinFools
08-05-2014, 02:30 PM
Maybe if we keep complaining enough they will do something.....haha. Nevermind. :cool:

Tadaaah
08-05-2014, 02:31 PM
The teams are looking into this. Thanks.

PedroPimples
08-05-2014, 02:35 PM
Starting to sound like the generic response we always get from support.

-Batman-
08-05-2014, 02:46 PM
Gree time means we will start late so you need to use more gold so we get more profit

Vile Lynn
08-05-2014, 02:50 PM
meh, those who use gold don't need the extra time to finish it. Starting events late hurts the free/lite-gold players.

sister morphine
08-05-2014, 03:03 PM
meh, those who use gold don't need the extra time to finish it. Starting events late hurts the free/lite-gold players.
And those outside the USA, especially Europe. I don't know when the epic boss finally started yesterday, but if the time remaining when I woke up this morning was from a full 6 days would suggest about 2 a.m. UK time (3 a.m. for players on the continent) which is just unacceptable.

StampinFools
08-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Why even post a schedule lol. Just let the events pop up as you please. That's basically what happens anyways.

Im Jahova
08-05-2014, 03:15 PM
Why even post a schedule lol. Just let the events pop up as you please. That's basically what happens anyways.

Lol this ^^

Electrify
08-05-2014, 03:17 PM
Quit complaining about every event not starting on time, unless you plan on completing every single one.

Champion24
08-05-2014, 03:18 PM
And those outside the USA, especially Europe. I don't know when the epic boss finally started yesterday, but if the time remaining when I woke up this morning was from a full 6 days would suggest about 2 a.m. UK time (3 a.m. for players on the continent) which is just unacceptable.

Do what Df1 does mrs morphine.. adopt a lower ranked team in europe timezone and use your hits on the boss to help them out.
A friend of mine left our team last cycle after getting burnt out tapping and spending..
Some of our original members jump in top help out our friends top 750 team go a little further in events.
In my opinion its win win for both syndicates involved.
Think about it Cc players.. ni ni.. and 70mbs used today.

Im Jahova
08-05-2014, 03:23 PM
Quit complaining about every event not starting on time, unless you plan on completing every single one.

Maybe you should stop complaining about them.

Electrify
08-05-2014, 03:29 PM
Maybe you should stop complaining about them.

Maybe you should get a life and quit replying to every thread on the forum. Especially replies that don't even pertain to you :)

Im Jahova
08-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Maybe you should get a life and quit replying to every thread on the forum. Especially replies that don't even pertain to you :)

Good comment. Very original. 10 points for effort

Vile Lynn
08-05-2014, 03:54 PM

It isn't about finishing the event for most players... It is about getting the event started to get as far as possible.

Having events start in the middle of the night for so many players is a PITA.
GREE used to start events much, much earlier, but it seems lately they have had launch problems with every event except war.

The event says "PROGRESS" which means: keep logging in until you get the data for the event in order to begin it. When the master plan is wrong & the event is stalled, we'd like to know so we're not logging in over and over for nothing.

StampinFools
08-05-2014, 03:58 PM

Maybe you should stop complaining on another complaints thread....if you want to complain about complaining start your own thread....and how do you know who is and isn't trying to complete events....I do complete every event but I would like for things to start on time when they say they are in progress they normally still end when they originally are supposed to. Now get off my threads if you don't have anything to say pertaining to this thread.

Electrify
08-05-2014, 04:05 PM
In fact everything i said to begin with pertained to this thread, And congrats on finishing all events lol

Im Jahova
08-05-2014, 04:07 PM
In fact everything i said to begin with pertained to this thread, And congrats on finishing all events lol

And exactly what did you say that pertained to this thread sir.

madnoob
08-05-2014, 04:55 PM
I personally dont care when they start but I would like to be able to finish a ltq without buying a vault. I realize you've given energy mods to the top syndicates for prizes but you've given them too many and now taw sas etc finish them with little or no gold so you jack up the energy and completely screw us mild gold spenders. Eventually gree you will price out all but the top 10 syndicates and have nobody left to play

Kev33y
08-05-2014, 05:00 PM
We can't spend gold if there's no event

FrapMaster
08-05-2014, 06:46 PM
This all must be part of the whole 'trying new things' lol. Raise event reqs, spend more gold, events not starting on time...

I like these new things and I give full props to Gree. They make a product worse and get players to spend more money. And people think Gree are full of morons.... jokes on you! LOVE IT!

Oh_TheHorror
08-05-2014, 06:53 PM
We are all experiencing the slow, painful death of Crime City. Set your countdown to extinction clocks accordingly.

madnoob
08-05-2014, 06:55 PM
This must be part of the 3 year anniversary. 3 years of raising energy power of bosses and cost of gold

kimberleyj
08-05-2014, 07:07 PM
it is 3 am here and still no ltq (i think i will just go to bed thanks for keeping me waiting yet again).

surfinguy369
08-05-2014, 07:33 PM
it is 3 am here and still no ltq (i think i will just go to bed thanks for keeping me waiting yet again).

Your first mistake was waiting on Gree to put something out on time. Never wait on them because it just leads to disappointment and loss of sleep.

sister morphine
08-05-2014, 10:46 PM

Your first mistake was waiting on Gree to put something out on time. Never wait on them because it just leads to disappointment and loss of sleep.
Quoted for truth. It's now 6:45 am and still nothing! Lol

smokey77
08-06-2014, 02:46 AM
Yep this is starting to get beyond a joke ! It usually starts late which is bad enough for most , but worse if you live in the UK when its start time is already supposedly 11pm . People have work etc so its either stay up late and wait or go to bed and miss 8 hours of the event . So is it another late night tonight waiting for it to start or is it starting during the day ? Why cant someone come on with a bit of info ie start time ??

StampinFools
08-06-2014, 04:15 AM
We are all experiencing the slow, painful death of Crime City. Set your countdown to extinction clocks accordingly.

I think you have hit the nail on the head.....game is losing steam in my books

Winnson
08-06-2014, 10:55 AM

9am start time in Hong Kong. Perfect!