PDA

View Full Version : alliance attack % - how about an alliance Defense %

local1
08-05-2014, 01:05 PM
We see the alliance attack % bonus fairly often.
Has an alliance defense bonus over been up for grabs?
If not, how about one for some events?

And where are the PVP tournaments everyone loved?

Evil Mastermind
08-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Alliance defense would be nice. It would behoove GREE to implement this type boost. Very few players have a defense that can't be beaten. Ya there are some but at least in my range pretty much everyone can attack one another. There is no point in chasing attack boosts, especially with gold.

If GREE would begin releasing alliance defense boosts, players would spend gold to obtain those boosts. And GREE do not get cute and put it as 1st place prize on crate leaderboard event. Make them accessible to at least 25-50% of player population. This in turn will raise the average defense stats and force players back into a position of needing to seek and obtain attack boosts.

Give us what we want, in return...you'll get what you want. ;)

P.S. ...not everyone wants PVP tourneys to return ...I for one do not want to see them again. Lol. :P

GrimAmoeba
08-05-2014, 01:25 PM
Alliance defense would be nice. It would behoove GREE to implement this type boost. Very few players have a defense that can't be beaten. Ya there are some but at least in my range pretty much everyone can attack one another. There is no point in chasing attack boosts, especially with gold.

If GREE would begin releasing alliance defense boosts, players would spend gold to obtain those boosts. And GREE do not get cute and put it as 1st place prize on crate leaderboard event. Make them accessible to at least 25-50% of player population. This in turn will raise the average defense stats and force players back into a position of needing to seek and obtain attack boosts.

P.S. ...not everyone wants PVP tourneys to return ...I for one do not want to see them again. Lol. :P

+2 hate PVP, everyone theory kind of crushed quick

Oh oh Gree
08-05-2014, 01:32 PM
+1. Hate the idea of defensive alliance boosts.

Pidgeot
08-05-2014, 01:37 PM
The game is broken. Its way too out of hand to fix. At this point the only thing that can fix it is to tier players with like stat and ranked players.

lemonhaze
08-05-2014, 05:51 PM

agree Evil..i also do not want to see those return..can imagine the cash units ppl would lose by raiding none cash builds lol i leave my base dark except for my 12,24,48s so it wouldnt really hurt me but the event was boring as all get out to me

Tornado
08-06-2014, 05:19 PM
The game is broken. Its way too out of hand to fix. At this point the only thing that can fix it is to tier players with like stat and ranked players.

Just imagine the possibilities with a tier system... Just like Major League Baseball with the affiliate minor league teams... Gree could allow teams to create true feeder factions (I.e., minor league affiliates), there could be true "champions" of the various divisions (just like there is a AAA baseball champion, a AA champion, etc).