PDA

View Full Version : No strings attached Raid Boss folders

Bad Company K9
08-05-2014, 11:46 AM
Our faction is about to close out the regular mission Raid Boss and don't have the power or level of participation to go further. We have over 1600 folders with probably several more hundred to come. No sense in wasting them. Join our group and we'll summon whatever you need- no strings attached. Bad Company K9 / 396-602-367

Thatkidyouknow
08-05-2014, 11:57 AM
Our faction is about to close out the regular mission Raid Boss and don't have the power or level of participation to go further. We have over 1600 folders with probably several more hundred to come. No sense in wasting them. Join our group and we'll summon whatever you need- no strings attached. Bad Company K9 / 396-602-367

Seriously use the trade requests sub forum.

Bad Company K9
08-05-2014, 04:45 PM
I was not requesting help, selling anything, trading anything, or bartering anything. I was merely offering help to others reading the forum to improve their performance in the game, which is the point of the forum (i.e. Walkthroughs). I guess if I would have complained about something in the post it would have made it okay to post on the "general" page. Sorry I guess, so how about this. I'm tired of others constantly crying on other people's posts about how a post should be in a sub-forum. How's that?