PDA

View Full Version : Meet Your Staff: Community Manager: Tadaaah

Tadaaah
06-03-2014, 11:00 AM
Hello Players,

You can call me Tadaaah. I am proud to join the GREE team as your Community Manager. We really want to turn things around and listen to our players and interact with all of you more regularly. Change is coming and I can’t wait to embrace it all with you and help create for you an engaging atmosphere. Please keep in mind that we are just getting started and change will be slow, but we are going to start being more active here in the forums and on social media. Get ready to start looking for more official feedback threads and surveys. As part of my introduction, I’ve answered a few questions for you to get to know me.

How long have you been playing video games?
I started playing video games at an early age around 3. My mother was in a bowling league where I spent all of my time in the arcade. I grew up playing Samurai Showdown, Fatal Fury, Gauntlet, and many other arcade games. My first console was the Nintendo; a few of my favorites from that time are Kickle Kubicle and Spy VS Spy.

Where were you before joining the GREE team?
Before joining the GREE team, I worked at a few other gaming companies. A few of the titles I have worked on are WAKFU, FFXIV, World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition.

What do you bring to the GREE team?
I am an ambitious person with a lot of passion. With my past experiences building communities, I am hoping to help build a great and welcoming atmosphere for players to come and share experiences.

What do you do outside of gaming?
I played a lot of sports growing up. I am really enjoying our local adult dodge-ball league. I enjoy a good time with friends playing board/tabletop games as well.

What is your favorite GREE game?
Rage of the Immortals is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I really enjoy that there are stories to follow and evolving/training fighters. The art-style is nostalgic for me.

Warfighter92
06-03-2014, 11:29 AM
Welcome....

I didn't actually realize that adults played dodge ball. Much less a league dedicated to it....lol

junkkicker
06-03-2014, 11:36 AM
Welcome and looking forward to you making MW a better playing experience.

General Dudus
06-03-2014, 11:39 AM
Welcome........

Few things first can we have the battle winners list and prizes and bit more information on events please that would be a great start

KingOW
06-03-2014, 11:44 AM
Welcome! You can start with the winners list from the Black Market battle ;)

Da Don
06-03-2014, 11:47 AM
Wow.. Gree who gives feedback, event info and actually listen and talkes to their customers.. All sounds a little too good to be true, but I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt..

Welcome aboard!

MaroonMonsoon
06-03-2014, 12:12 PM
Did you get the WELCOMING BOX OF Unicorns at the new employee meeting? as a veteran player i can inform you that they are to suck on TADAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Tadaaah
06-03-2014, 12:46 PM
On the event prize info: If we are able to start announcing rewards again, there is a chance that it will not be the full the list, but only top prizes. Those talks are still in discussion.

For the list of winners: We are working on getting those out, but it won't be all individuals. The same information they have given in the past.

Yes, we are hoping to be able to interact more and gather feedback. Please take the survey to help us know where to focus first. Additionally, please keep in mind that currently we do have a very limited number of hands. So until the team grows, changes will be slow and steady.

Thanks you all for the welcome.

Ozvaldinho Strontium Dogs
06-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Well, let me be the first to welcome you, Tadaah.

I hope you'll find the time to engage with us from time to time. Selene has been doing a great job in keeping us up to date with developments.

We're a fairly small and diverse community of players here, you'll soon get to know our character traits both as individuals and as Alliances. My team is notoriously gobby, and JL are as dry as a piece of stale toast in the middle of the Sahara for example.

Can I give you a little request? Can you arrange to be here for a Questions and Answers session some time soon?

Cheers!

Ozvaldinho. Founder of Strontium Dogs Alliance.

KarenWill
06-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Welcome Tadaah!
I hope you can be our 2nd A&F

Systematrix
06-03-2014, 02:42 PM
Thanks very much for the communication and introduction Tadaaah. I'm hoping you can be the Gree liaison that keeps lines of communication completely open. I think most of us simply ask for new information on upcoming events/changes as soon as possible (preferrably before the changes are made) and when things go awry to let us know that you are there and actively helping us to fix the problems. Looking forward to it!!

SPWD
06-03-2014, 04:42 PM
Any chance you're going to increase the maximum level from 300 to infinity and adjust the points so all us high lvl guys don't quit?

LarryJackson
06-03-2014, 05:18 PM
How about you help us with something simple.

When will Gree post the results from the last war? Its been over a week.

Tadaaah
06-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

We are hoping to create better lines of communication, although there may have to be some compromise. We work to get you the information as it becomes available. Currently, we will have very limited number of hands, so change will be happening at a slow rate.

I will try and have the results up asap. They take a little time to post.

Tadaaah
06-03-2014, 05:53 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I will hopefully be here as much as time allows. I will be in the forums and on social media, but we do have a lot of games. We can set us a Q&A; what type of questions are you looking to be answered?

offline04
06-03-2014, 06:10 PM
What happen to oracle? Did he move up the ladder for his exceptional work here in the forum? :D

Welcome, and good luck.

One question tho, why is it that you guys can't post the right prize stats? It's necessary to know all prizes
to determine whether it's worth it or not.

Oh, and btw, you don't deal here with guilds - are you a switch out from MW?

frankdenial
06-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Personally I'd like to know (in broad terms) what the future plans/ideas/thoughts for the game are. No need for them to be solid promises of things to come, just ideas the devs are considering.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
06-03-2014, 07:07 PM
I started playing video games at an early age around 3. My mother was in a bowling league where I spent all of my time in the arcade. I grew up playing Samurai Showdown, Fatal Fury, Gauntlet, and many other arcade games. My first console was the Nintendo; a few of my favorites from that time are Kickle Kubicle and Spy VS Spy.

Welcome to the forums! I have to say that I never heard of those game titles :eek: (except Gauntlet) and had to look them up.:confused: When those game titles were released I was in the Gulf and Iraq Wars, so ... yeah. My gaming goes back to Pong and Intellivision.

Best of luck among us veteran gamers. :cool:

Mastert55!
06-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Welcome to the forums Tadaaah, hope you can help to change the game for the better.
Btw is there going to be a list of the individual WD event? I was locked out of iTunes so I couldn't update in time and I don't know where I scored, is there anyway I could find out?

andy2
06-03-2014, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

We are hoping to create better lines of communication, although there may have to be some compromise. We work to get you the information as it becomes available. Currently, we will have very limited number of hands, so change will be happening at a slow rate.

I will try and have the results up asap. They take a little time to post.

Already limiting epectations lol. Best of luck, as you will need it, but I promise you this, if you at least make an effort to post accurate information and communicate to us often with transparency, even if its not what we want to hear it will be appreciated.

As for the WD results, they have in the past been posted directly after a WD, so please don't tell us that they take time, especially not a week or more.

Good luck

mxz
06-03-2014, 08:05 PM
Forgive us veterans who have heard the "we're going to turn things around" spiel before and aren't buying it.

Welcome!

LeatherKicks
06-03-2014, 08:22 PM
Welcome. Yeh I spent nearly $270 recieving 3 low attack prizes on an ltq that leveled me up twice. Atleast top prizes should be given and announced. One other thing I would change is drop items you get from attacking members. Updating equipment for sell was great. Raid boss is alittle too high in attack in my opinion. And epic boss a little too low in health Just to be fair.

Scarface corleone
06-03-2014, 10:11 PM
Welcome! I'd like to know if party sizes will increase at any time soon, if at all?
And or any increase to alliance sizes?
Thanks

06-04-2014, 12:51 AM
I'd like to ask if some of the features you've brought in on your other games could be brought in here. For example:

League of War has two excellent features. It shows how long it's been since a player was last active, and the iOs multitasking works, so you can switch between Groupme and the game without having to restart...and go through tedious loading and popups every time.
We have to use third party apps as the in game chat is limited to alliance chat, and doesn't support media of any kind.

My2cents
06-04-2014, 04:02 AM
I just ask for one thing...please don't turn this game into a cash cow for Gree. There are a few things needed like the ability to see for chat within the teams. But overall this is a pretty nice game the way it is. Paying cash gives a person a good edge, but also long term dedication is necessary.

I've been playing Gree games for the past three years and have deleted all but Crime City. Even Crime city might soon be on the chopping block because the apparent need for Gree to make its quarterly reports.

rayu
06-04-2014, 04:29 AM
Welcome!!! Just make this forum a bit more like....... when A &F was here!

Captain Torgue
06-04-2014, 04:35 AM
Change is coming and I can’t wait to embrace it all with you and help create for you an engaging atmosphere.

http://www.americanthinker.com/legacy_assets/articles/old_root/071103_obama_vmed_8p.widec.jpg

Nighteg
06-04-2014, 05:21 AM
Forgive us veterans who have heard the "we're going to turn things around" spiel before and aren't buying it.

Welcome!

Exactly what i thought reading this!

1 question for you Tadaaah for now: when are you finally going to increase the lvl cap?
CJ54 has been avoiding this question since the dawn of time.

Dog Days in MW
06-04-2014, 07:11 AM
Welcome aboard, you've accepted quite a challenge, as Rome was not built in a day, it's going to take a while to restore some order, mend some serious fence damage with your neighbors (players), as I thought Gree buying out Funzio would be good for us overall, in fact, it has turned out to Ben more of a bad mixed bag.....So I will wait, watch with more patience as you access your battlefield....

Best of luck to you....

reesiepuff
06-04-2014, 07:14 AM
Welcome Tadaaah!

Venom )=
06-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Specs on final unit for prestige would be a great start then, Tadaaah

Hello Players,

You can call me Tadaaah. I am proud to join the GREE team as your Community Manager. We really want to turn things around and listen to our players and interact with all of you more regularly. Change is coming and I can’t wait to embrace it all with you and help create for you an engaging atmosphere. Please keep in mind that we are just getting started and change will be slow, but we are going to start being more active here in the forums and on social media. Get ready to start looking for more official feedback threads and surveys. As part of my introduction, I’ve answered a few questions for you to get to know me.

Before joining the GREE team, I worked at a few other gaming companies. A few of the titles I have worked on are WAKFU, FFXIV, World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition.

I am an ambitious person with a lot of passion. With my past experiences building communities, I am hoping to help build a great and welcoming atmosphere for players to come and share experiences.

I played a lot of sports growing up. I am really enjoying our local adult dodge-ball league. I enjoy a good time with friends playing board/tabletop games as well.

Rage of the Immortals is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I really enjoy that there are stories to follow and evolving/training fighters. The art-style is nostalgic for me.

Tadaaah
06-04-2014, 10:25 AM
Already limiting epectations lol. Best of luck, as you will need it, but I promise you this, if you at least make an effort to post accurate information and communicate to us often with transparency, even if its not what we want to hear it will be appreciated.

As for the WD results, they have in the past been posted directly after a WD, so please don't tell us that they take time, especially not a week or more.

Good luck

I will try to communicate as much as possible. You will be seeing me in the other games' forums as well. Apologies, I should have rephrased that; I, personally, will take time to post WD events because I that's a lot of information. As in, it takes me about twenty minutes or so once I have the information to get it all up.

Additionally, thank you all for the welcome! Let's do this!

Tadaaah
06-04-2014, 10:34 AM
Other employees are still welcome to post as much as they want/time will allow in the forums. We are just starting to also bring on some dedicated community team members as well.

I understand why and how it hard to believe the "turn around" spill. That is the goal and we're pretty determined to achieve it. With that being said, please keep in mind we currently have a limited number of hands. That means that change will be slow. You will be seeing me across all products for now.

Thank y'all for the welcome and the suggestions.

Thief
06-04-2014, 12:34 PM
Tadaah Welcome aboard I hope you brought a couple hundred Sump Pumps with you

You certainly have quite a challenge ahead of you. Hopefully you can turn around the community and the interaction in a upward direction as the ship hit the Iceberg quite awhile ago and has already been flooded waiting for the the deck to completely be covered in water. Too many players have hung up the towl and those that are still around are cynical from the past.

Hopefully the intereaction, Communication and massive reduction in Hackers and bugs can be worked out and the game can go on making its way to the port.

Mastert55!
06-04-2014, 12:46 PM
Any help on my previous post??

Tadaaah
06-04-2014, 12:52 PM
Any help on my previous post??

That is actually answered in the comments for the WD winners post.

The red Baron
06-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Yes there is much to do for you.

There are a lot of open questions in the forum.
We missed comunication a lot, too much changes without information in advance.
Too much tickets with no or stupid answers.

Rosie25
06-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Hello Players,

Wanting to know if you could add in the near future a double upgrade bonus to top ten battle prize it would be a welcome change for once instead of the same old boring stuff

Lys
06-04-2014, 01:19 PM
Welp, welcome to a company that has one hell of a poor track record. I've got to ask... FF XIV pre or post 'Rebirth?'

You'll find that the lines of communication are dirty and damaged here, and that a lot of the forums are us [the players] raising issues that most times are relatively ignored by staff. Hopefully your voice can push them to actually talk with us more and whatnot.

Good luck, you'll need it.

Rosie25
06-04-2014, 01:20 PM
How about adding double upgrade as a top ten prize in battle same old mods are getting boring also give up the attack mods and work on giving out defense mods too much disparity between defense and attack as it is ]

Tadaaah
06-04-2014, 02:52 PM
Yes there is much to do for you.

There are a lot of open questions in the forum.
We missed comunication a lot, too much changes without information in advance.
Too much tickets with no or stupid answers.

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, there is much to do. For now, you will be seeing me across all game forums. Hopefully, we will be able to communicate on a more regular basis.

Welp, welcome to a company that has one hell of a poor track record. I've got to ask... FF XIV pre or post 'Rebirth?'

You'll find that the lines of communication are dirty and damaged here, and that a lot of the forums are us [the players] raising issues that most times are relatively ignored by staff. Hopefully your voice can push them to actually talk with us more and whatnot.

Good luck, you'll need it.

Post 'Rebirth'. Additionally, 2 of the 3 games listed are doing really well. We hope to be more active here and on social media. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Cobra Kai
06-04-2014, 03:37 PM
Welcome to the fray.

Can you please look at reorganizing the forum? I have been asking and recommending that the sub forums are a major cause for frustration. Especially since posts are a mixed bag in a sub forum called GENERAL. Simply changing forums to redirect those needing help, suggestions, gameplay posts will ensure both you see what you need to see and we can make posts that can be shared in a logical format.

There are many other suggestions for gameplay but this forum has denigrated to a haphazard goo of information.

Thorm V2
06-04-2014, 05:32 PM
Tadaaah-

Welcome!

The current event running in MW needs help or an explanation. Normal faction mode seems like it has been flip-flopped with prestige faction mode. Now it appears through SS's that 9/10 & 10/10 have been 'adjusted'. Please give us any info you can find.

BTW- this is the usual mode for an event. Your help in expediting will be looked forward to!

Also- the current crate event (Padded Case) has a collect 8 goal. Battle for Jakarta will be running during this. You might want to develop some messages for those players who mistakingly deploy the units needed for 8/8.

andy2
06-04-2014, 06:08 PM
I will try to communicate as much as possible. You will be seeing me in the other games' forums as well. Apologies, I should have rephrased that; I, personally, will take time to post WD events because I that's a lot of information. As in, it takes me about twenty minutes or so once I have the information to get it all up.

Additionally, thank you all for the welcome! Let's do this!

Thank you for rephrasing as thats an important destinction. It makes it all the more worse however that we have to ask for it for a week before it gets done. Either way its up now, so thanks for that and keep up the communication so far. If it feels overwhelming its only because there is so much in need of fixing.

kido kido
06-04-2014, 08:28 PM
I am sure u have full access to the statistic of the game, if you check ,you will see, not that many people buy cc cash , for obvious reason, it does not worth it , paying $100 for only 7 m cc cash , it is crazy. A suggestion is to increase the amount of cash that we can get for our money, with new syn bonuses cap, I am sure many syn are willing to buy cash , if the pay off is good. For example if I get 5-7 bil for $100 I might consider that, but 7 mil , NO WAY

kido kido
06-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Other suggestion, add a fiture that people can send gift to each other ,cash or gold, you can add some transaction fee , for example if I send gold as gift to my frind , gree can charge me %10 or something like that. I mean for example if I send 100 gold , the receipiant get 90 gold , that 10 gold can be consider as transaction fee

Robespierre
06-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Welcome Tadaaah,

Based on what I've seen here, you must have done something very bad to get this assignment! No...all kidding aside, you will need some equipment on your quest:

Enchanted Spit Shield with antibiotic coating:
http://www.galls.com/photos/styles/RS165_500_1.JPG

Mythic hip waders and helm because the feces can get deep:
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Environment/Pix/pictures/2011/1/13/1294932072984/London-sewer-007.jpg

Legendary tome of understanding:
http://www.openlettersmonthly.com/issue/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/unplugged.jpg

The lifeblood of the game: pixels with highly variable subjective values
http://globaltoynews.typepad.com/.a/6a0133ec87bd6d970b0162fec61a42970d-500wi

Finally, some intangible traits that I hope you brought:
http://whatwillmatter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Integrity-cant-afford-to-lose-lion-FB-e1352146004806.png

Welcome, and enjoy your time here: its kind of weird...sometimes the trolls have a point, but have an uncouth way of communicating. Give 'em a break.

hexie
06-05-2014, 01:30 AM
Welcome!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m503lnJmiH1rx330ro1_400.gif

I'm guessing The Oracle couldn't dodge wrenches :(

OmgMileyCyrus
06-05-2014, 05:21 AM
I am sure u have full access to the statistic of the game, if you check ,you will see, not that many people buy cc cash , for obvious reason, it does not worth it , paying $100 for only 7 m cc cash , it is crazy. A suggestion is to increase the amount of cash that we can get for our money, with new syn bonuses cap, I am sure many syn are willing to buy cash , if the pay off is good. For example if I get 5-7 bil for $100 I might consider that, but 7 mil , NO WAY

Lol some of us do get 5-7b per $100 and some people much much more.

Tadaaah
06-05-2014, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I can't tell you about plans for the game, but for the community. We are hoping to better the lines of communication to the players and be more active. As well as expanding to social media for more real time updates and ease of access.

General Dudus
06-05-2014, 04:37 PM
How about adding double upgrade as a top ten prize in battle same old mods are getting boring also give up the attack mods and work on giving out defense mods too much disparity between defense and attack as it is ]

Have you looked at the mods for next battle nearly all def mods bar 1 attack mod and a 5% mafia attack, +2 regen +10% IP could of put some upgrade discount mod or something else

grantsmith1
06-06-2014, 04:14 AM
so this must be the more hands on approach??? numerous posts/threads asking when we are going to get stats sorted after the nomadic boost fiasco ....and days and days later no response?? so we head into war without a clue what our true stats are ...really kind of vital information in this kind of game ..No???

Raistlin (ESq)
06-06-2014, 04:37 AM
Good luck kid, you are gonna need it! ;)

bravo 6 vk
06-06-2014, 06:26 AM
Whalecum, Tadaah.

Mastert55!
06-06-2014, 09:40 AM
That is actually answered in the comments for the WD winners post.

Just looked through that, you still didn't answer the question. Is there going to be an Individual WD list?

Tatum
06-06-2014, 10:59 AM
I have a quick question for an administrator. The gem sale that started today on Kingdom Age (6-06) says "For 1st time users". Does this mean the sale prices are NOT available to those of us who have bought gems before? The language is confusing (unless it is ONLY for first time buyers). Please clear this up, so that we know what we're buying before we buy. Thanks so much!

bam bam.
06-06-2014, 11:04 AM
Thanks Tadaaah.

The job of repairing these relationships will require full time attention for just this one game. If you cant get on top of this in a month maybe get us someone who can be devoted to this specific game full time.

I do genuinely hope you r capable of turning this place around as one man, but I have a hard time imagining it.

I will continue to try to post in a constructive manner without an outburst however if I'm consistently let down as I have been for over a yr the devil in me will make a catty appearance on occasion.

If you prove urself to be the first competent employee around these parts u will get a virtual high five and whole hearted support from me.

bam bam.
06-06-2014, 11:06 AM
Write today's date down. I have. Sixth of June 2014. And go! Haha

dip.stick
06-06-2014, 11:08 PM
We really want to turn things around and listen to our players and interact with all of you more regularly. Change is coming and I can’t wait to embrace it all with you and help create for you an engaging atmosphere.

Seeing how you only chose to answer the easy questions and ignore the rest, am sure everyone one here fully "believes" you! Am sure you will "respond" and "answer", anyone can type - including me.

leonababy386908821
06-07-2014, 10:42 AM
Thanks Tadaaah for joining GREE Team as Community Manager. Change really come. How can we not able to declare war when 30 min 30s before end? What's up ... still setting 1 hr the declare limit.

Welcome to MW but don't screw up again. TKS.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Crobach
06-07-2014, 01:35 PM
Hope to finally get the main prizes and mods displayed here before events start again! Did the survey and wish you and your team the best of luck ;)

Jjqr
06-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Poor boy, just started, and allready a lot of work to do....
Don't think it will be an easy job.....

Ice2000
06-07-2014, 10:36 PM
Tadaaah,
defence buildings needs to a revamp. long overdue.

Raistlin (ESq)
06-08-2014, 10:31 AM
Just a 20% off sale, nothing different to normal. Nothing to entice a "1st time user".... They are making us sound like drug users/junkies with wording like that.

is1j
06-08-2014, 09:08 PM
Welcome Tadaah. I think the first test of whether you are here to listen and turn things around would be a change to the rivals lists. There are numerous threads throughout the form with people expressing their unhappiness with the change. I do not disagree that the change was needed but the one made is totally irrational and defeats the logic of the game. As it is now practically every player can rob any of the rivals and the reverse is true. This removes one of the main reasons for improving the stats - namely to get relatively stronger for your level so that fewer people can rob you. If any change makes sense it would be to match people with similar IPH not stats. This would provide a strong incentive to improve defense to protect income, while right now all one does is mindlessly scroll through the list to find someone with uncollected income. Please listen to the players and reverse this poorly-thought change to rivals list.

is1j
06-08-2014, 09:22 PM
One more point Tadaah, please ask your developers to look into boss event. It has become mindless time-consuming pursuit of boss trigger. Asking us to do that 100 times regardless of the boss's health is ridiculous. With the trigger rate being anything less than 100% there should be no more than 50 levels, or even less. The top boss can still be the same strength as current level 100 but please spare us the mind-numbing boss triggering routine. And keep in mind that some of your best customers have more than 1 account, which makes this event even more tedious.

Dannutz
06-09-2014, 08:21 AM
welcome. I hope your addition will be the first of many steps Gree is taking to increase their poor customer satisfaction at this point.

The red Baron
06-09-2014, 09:22 AM
Dear comunity manager, the hell has arrived during war and there are no answers from you.
2 threads, one about hackers and one about stat desaster.
No answer from GREE.
A lot of people are xxxxxxx
You should react quick, hard against hackers, with bouns gems - units to all failed by a silver

garen argon
06-09-2014, 09:25 AM
welcome to the maelstrom that is kingdom age, have fun tadaaaah

Aronius
06-09-2014, 01:48 PM
Welcome to the forum.... It's a tough crowd

Jhenry02
06-09-2014, 02:54 PM
Remember when tardavic showed up? And cj54 after mark was let go? I do.

Remember how that first week we had high hopes; but then, the KY was discarded and we got fisted time and again? I do.

I wish you luck tadaaah, but let's just say, we've been fooled enough; I'm not buying it anymore.

-J

TobysPaw
06-09-2014, 04:16 PM
Sorry to say but - Turning things around would include making an announcement letting us know where the Skull Crusher game is, an hour after it's showing as started.

The Toe
06-09-2014, 04:44 PM
This is what we have been asking for Tadaaah, when the game says an event is in progress, but it's NOT, just an FYI letting us know that wuld help, some of us keep exiting the game and restarting it over and over, since that is what support tells you to do when an event DOES start, but doesn't show on your device. SO how are we to know is it GREE? Is is my device? ZERO information is killing any reputation GREE has, it creates a void where rumor takes over, that doesn't help me as a player, and it doesn't help GREE as a provider. I know your "short handed and understaffed" at the moment, but really, how long to put something on here saying, delay, more info when we have some?

buzz88
06-09-2014, 05:06 PM
Sorry to say but - Turning things around would include making an announcement letting us know where the Skull Crusher game is, an hour after it's showing as started.

This is hard to dispute.

Impossible, really.

stooper
06-09-2014, 06:49 PM
Dear Sir, Welcome, your job is not an easy one, here is some basic things that are annoying.

A, Appling fixes during quests, i.e hit and run glitch, while I agree in princible with action feel it has been handled with a heavy hand, this has effected a lot more players with limited data, either embrace the glitch or look at why players use it i.e cannot finish quests without it.

B, Win / loss random, it used to be if you where close to other player in stats there was chance of loss, since another "improvement" you could be 14m higher than other player and lose this needs addressing.

C, Random points given during war, seams odd when u hit same person the cp point given can be anywhere between 190 to 390, feel this should be closer say 250 to 390.

D, Hackers, we know they exist, especially during box or potion events, its a bit hard to miss when u see player x with 250 at start of event, ban them, make a public stance about it. Let all know whats occuring.

E, Weekly les, if you want ppl to spend gems make this more worth while for them gem spenders, if u start making things like this more worth while you will find more ppl are willing to spend.

F, Nomadic Traders glitch I would leave, just allow all players to get it, simple fix.

These need to be addressed quickly, especially the data issue even if it means u have the hit and run glitch, you dont want players leaving, thus depriving you of income.

Hope this helps
Have a nice day

Since writting this a new box event just became live, horror shock onced started there is player with 993 open already,

Hope You have a nice day

06-10-2014, 02:42 AM
Tadaah. Since you joined, communication has gone downhill I'm sorry to say.
Please give us details on upcoming events.

Pretty pretty please let us know about the new achievement prizes and the other changes you have planned for the bloodbath...and preferably not one or two days before the event starts!

Any news on your planned integration on Social Media?

Cheers!

Oz

Raistlin (ESq)
06-10-2014, 04:40 AM
How about acknowledging/responding to all queries/questions on the forum? If I can moderate/respond to/read all the posts from my guild in our chat rooms (plus other rooms I am a member of), I'm sure you can do the same quite easily.

Crazy Daisy
06-10-2014, 08:53 AM
I agree with the previous comment regarding advance notice of events. A schedule for upcoming events, for at least 1-3 months out, with informative details would be greatly appreciated!!

Tadaaah
06-10-2014, 02:57 PM
How about acknowledging/responding to all queries/questions on the forum? If I can moderate/respond to/read all the posts from my guild in our chat rooms (plus other rooms I am a member of), I'm sure you can do the same quite easily.

While I will try to get to as many posts as possible, my job is not limited to moderating forums.

Thank you all for the welcome.

offline04
06-11-2014, 08:30 AM
Mr. New Community Manager, any word from you this week? I mean ANYTHING???

Redh
06-11-2014, 11:51 AM
He is already fitting in to the Gree way of doing things by ignoring threads reporting game-breaking bugs that prevent us from completing events.

Same ****, different community manager.

Palewood
06-11-2014, 01:26 PM
While I will try to get to as many posts as possible, my job is not limited to moderating forums.

Thank you all for the welcome.

Welcome TD,
It's been a dark week in the game. I am a founder of an original guild and communicate with many of the top 200 founders. There is considerable angst, confusion and fear for the game.

People love the game and still have a passion to see it succeed. The reality is, there are issues and the feeling is that they are not being managed well, not being taken seriously and certainly not heading in the right direction; things are getting worse, every week, every event.

The other real issue is the level of customer service - it is almost non existent. My own personal experience with agree feedback, agree forum and the experiences of managing my guild with various guild member issues trying to resolve through Gree are poor and consistently so.

If I spent as much money with any other business in the world - I would be a valued customer, getting great service and direct communication and it just isn't happening - nothing at all to a level that could be considered customer service.

Communication is the simplest thing I the world and I was interested to see your role introduced recently - it seems a step in the right direction but the situation needs to be addressed quickly, we need to see things heading in the right direction, clear communication about what is happening on Gree's side of the fence and storing the credibility of the game.

We are here to listen and to help - let's go!

LeatherKicks
06-11-2014, 03:30 PM
Once again trapped into a gold sucking ltq. The ltqs are getting ridiculously expensive for less prizes. I am referring to the sltq which we almost finished last time.

Teak
06-12-2014, 12:13 AM
Got home from work and joy, joy, kingdom age had updated. Meant to turn off automatic updates for just this reason! Got to play for 5 minutes....... Then it threw me out to my ipad menu. Tried to go back in.... But that's not happening.... Won't let me on at all. Do y'all test these updates! It sure doesn't seem like it. It's not like I can send a ticket in to support.... I actually have to be able to get in to do that. I will try deleting the app and reinstalling...... If that doesn't work I don't know what to do...... Wait on another update and pray it actually works! Surely you can see why we get so upset.

god401
06-12-2014, 01:33 PM
i have to agree with Oz, communication seems to have got worse. would of been nice to know a couple days in advance at least what kind of event we should expect and what the survivor proc is instead of having to ask and getting the answer on the day. and to then be surprised with an extra 'elite mode' no one was aware/prepared for. all i ask is full information in advance for each event so we can all plan accordingly with our normal lives

sir don john
06-13-2014, 06:05 AM
Every time raid war is on crime city locks or runs dead slow
buy more severs

Sir Don
06-13-2014, 09:20 AM
Teak don't worry usually you don't ever lose your game. Its nice to have someone focusing on the forum, your FB site is pretty weak as well and never updated. You losing a big opportunity to better promote the game. I am glad your taking the time here. Lots of player spend there hard earned money here and all the ask for is a good, fair gaming experience. You know throw a bone every now and gain, make it fun to play. It needs to be a better give and take relationship.

JennythePixie
06-13-2014, 04:20 PM
Maybe you can explain to me why I can't post new threads...and I'm curious if its actually gonna let me post this reply.

stooper
06-13-2014, 06:07 PM
Hi again me td, again other wonderfull update, however this current update again has caused more dramas than solving, game is more glitchy and can get booted for doing simple things like checking your stats, another thing it is now hard to earn free gems via videos as only one is possible before it starts booting (I'm sure that the company's that pay for this are really impressed). It is now getting to a critical stage with your data, restrictions, game play (extremely slow and glitchy), do know a few good clans and players who are big gem spenders leaving, now with the paid ads other company's who pay for this will stop supporting as well

OmgMileyCyrus
06-13-2014, 11:16 PM
Maybe you can explain to me why I can't post new threads...and I'm curious if its actually gonna let me post this reply.

Read the rules or do a search before you waste a mods time with that.....get your post count up.

bravo 6 vk
06-14-2014, 02:38 AM

You need 10 posts to start a thread.

Lusiphur
06-14-2014, 03:44 AM
Is the IT department getting more staff? I tend to do freelance QA (or perhaps I just have a knack at breaking games...) and submit a number of tickets. I have stopped recently due to lack of response (purely automated) or general acknowledgement of bug, and nothing is done about it... Even after I point out plausible flaws in .plist code and/or hex values.

Is everything still located in Canada, or has the SF office taken some of the brunt of the force?

Also, remember the five Ds of dodgeball: Dodge, dip, duck, dive and... Uah.... Dodge!

DanielLP04
06-15-2014, 07:18 AM
Welcome Tadaaah and good luck with your endeavors. Gree is in need of some positive public relations!

JennythePixie
06-15-2014, 01:16 PM
You need 10 posts to start a thread.

Thank you...I'm new and tryin to figure this thing out on my own.

5t0rm
06-16-2014, 08:46 AM
Welcome Tadaah

Max Power
06-16-2014, 03:09 PM
Have to agree with previous comments about event notification. I may spend money on the game if I know ahead of time what the prize will be, I would absolutely spend nothing if it is a mystery. I think that is true with most people.

While I know you were put on task of being a "community manager" we want game info, not community info or social media info. We have game questions, that's why we are here, that's what we need answered.

My advice, if you want it, would be to play the game well enough to know it, and ask developers in advance what they next events entails. That's where Selene excelled, for the most part.

LarryJackson
06-19-2014, 07:18 PM
Tadaaah, Can you try and get the Indonesian war results posted before the weekend?
Thanks

Dbo23
06-19-2014, 09:38 PM
As far as communication, I feel like there should be an easier way to get to the forum in the game. My idea would be have a radio button below the alliance button and have:

a forum tab, a worldwide chat tab, an (alliance founder/officer/garrison for all alliances) chat tab, BB/mission timeline, Story/newspaper tab, and BB alliance current BB ranking/BB player total prestige counts over the course of the BB's. (Possibly a developer update tab or message board)

mreilly
06-19-2014, 10:19 PM
I think they do not advertise the forum because in the end it becomes constant bickering, full of complaints and finger pointing at gree. Just look at some of the busier sections of the forum to see what i'm talking about.

Dbo23
06-20-2014, 12:39 AM
It's true but who knows how many people don't know about it. I think your right but this is where most of us figure out what's going on during missions,new characters, things you guys say about the game and yes the bickering too. I think it's all in the fun, might as well put it in a place where it's more advertised for others to see and possibly more users. I think your right about the fingering pointing at gree though, but I'm sure that happens on other game forums.

I'm glad you read my idea at least and gave me feedback! Always appreciated to hear from JL members about ideas for the game. Do you think the other parts of the idea would fit well in the game?

andy2
06-20-2014, 06:24 AM
its gotten awfully quiet around here again, no info on upcoming events, no info on ongoing events, questions unanswered, promised solutions left undone. So much for the change, same old Gree, new mod. Words are easy to say, actions speak volumes... unfortunately we haven't gotten many.

Sir fisher
06-20-2014, 10:36 AM
Still no war rankings posted

Zippy69
06-23-2014, 01:34 PM
well not been on Forum for probably a month, nice to see that the ALL Events continue to be posted in Forum with Full List of Prizes etc, since A&F left...

NOT!!!

New Community Manager, LMAO!

The Toe
06-23-2014, 01:43 PM
This is what we have been asking for Tadaaah, when the game says an event is in progress, but it's NOT, just an FYI letting us know that would help, some of us keep exiting the game and restarting it over and over, since that is what support tells you to do when an event DOES start, but doesn't show on your device. SO how are we to know is it GREE? Is is my device? ZERO information is killing any reputation GREE has, it creates a void where rumor takes over, that doesn't help me as a player, and it doesn't help GREE as a provider. I know your "short handed and understaffed" at the moment, but really, how long to put something on here saying, delay, more info when we have some?

Please change the name of the event quoted from above from "Skull Crusher" to "Manuel Caviota". Same thing, game says "in progress" but it's NOT really, (is it?) yet NOTHING posted here, nadda, zip, zilch. Can you PLEASE respect us enough to say that its not really running and we can quite rebooting every 5 mins?

Robbie187
06-24-2014, 01:36 AM
Gree needs to stop giving ip mods to the top 3 teams you have pretty much made them unbeatable by everyone else and really they are the last ones who need such a prize. You definitely need to up the worth of the top 10 prize to something better then an attack mod you all hand those out like candy and for people spending $200 + on a war there needs to be a better reward! They deserve a better reward. I know I don't necessarily want a top 10 this round with the mod offered. Also what the crap is up with the ltb's can you all seriously not design another building instead of just repainting an old one? I would love to see an airport or something neat. The rival list is just dumb. I get robbed by every 250 out there. Why? They are not going to lvl up anymore so why wouldn't they spend all day robbing and attacking. 250 should be in there own category I know there is enough of them. That is my short list. Hope to see something change because at this rate more will keep quitting due to all the power in the top 3 and how they can totally screw streaks up for good teams that should get them.

Campy McCamperpants
06-26-2014, 09:58 AM
Don't know what you did for WoT but that was a really fun game until I had to delete it for space. What are you going to do differently about "calming the masses" on the forum? If you look at the boards for MW, I also play, it's mostly people complaining about the same stuff so are you going to take proactive or reactive steps towards that? Why aren't hackers/cheats more of a priority? It seems like it would be pretty simple to find- "oh, you're a level 18 with four Level 50 SR units and two Level 50 UR units and you didn't buy gold?" <--- tadaaah, cheater. What about a definitive unit list giving minimum and maximum scores so people know what units they should hold on to and which to discard.

RaptureInc
07-01-2014, 03:41 PM
Congratulations on getting the position.

Blackness
07-06-2014, 02:17 AM
Tadaaah,
I still have not received my rewards from last weeks vs event. I sent in a ticket but still nothing, I even posted a picture as proof of my score.

KiraInc
07-09-2014, 05:43 PM
Nice one getting the position!!

msnikkaa
07-13-2014, 11:17 AM
Hello,

Since you are working other gree games...do u have schedules where we can expect notices from you,

Thanks

Zippy69
07-16-2014, 05:03 AM
appreciate that this is a Big Ask...

however, as Battle Event finished almost 48 hours ago, is there any possibility of some Information on next LTB???

genghois
07-18-2014, 09:14 AM
You're a joke. I sent Gree a support request four days ago, and have not even received an acknowledgement.

Krayt
07-18-2014, 10:30 AM
You're a joke. I sent Gree a support request four days ago, and have not even received an acknowledgement.

Why are you calling out Tadaaah for this issue?
He doesn't answer the tickets you submit to Gree

genghois
07-18-2014, 10:49 PM
He claims to be here to improve relations between Gree and it's players. If Gree isn't responding to its tickets, this is an obvious issue of player/Gree relationship. Therefore, Tadaah deserves every bit of responsibility and criticism as Gree for their complete disregard of their players' complaints.

genghois
07-18-2014, 10:56 PM
By the way, if you look at Krayt's posting history, he is a Gree apologist, if not a simple plant.

Krayt
07-19-2014, 07:32 AM
Tadaaah is here for player/Gree relations in these forums. He has no control over the contact between you and their customer support.

As for me being a plant, that's down right hilarious.
Being an apologist, not that either. However, I don't see a need to constantly spew hate over a game you are supposed to play for fun. If the game isn't fun then simply don't play. I enjoy it, that's why I play

nburns77
07-20-2014, 07:29 PM
i really hope Tadaaah or any community manager will be able to help out those that really need it and answer as many questions as possible. GOOD LUCK!!!!;)

Foxbat
07-20-2014, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I can't tell you about plans for the game, but for the community. We are hoping to better the lines of communication to the players and be more active. As well as expanding to social media for more real time updates and ease of access.

This didn't seem to last much more than a month. And as for RealTime updates, I think several us would be happy with something that could be measured with something other than a calendar. Or just a plain acknowledgement that something is wrong.

Foxbat - Australia

Mike10/71
07-30-2014, 11:19 AM
Been thinking a lot about giving the game up . I have almost reached max level , awards seem to be the same . Crates you get and open have the same junk time after time . Nothing to really strive to achieve with the top teams dominating day after day .

jake *Sandman*
07-30-2014, 11:38 AM
Great to have you!

Stud1222
07-30-2014, 04:24 PM
So after downloading the latest version, I have a pretty button that allows me to sweep up all of my money from my base. The only problem is that it does not work properly? I thought I had been getting short changed and now that I am keep tracking, I am out over $5 million in less than a day? I just had 4 buildings to collect from including my level 3 hotel which yields over $8 mil. after pushing the button, it showed it 8.8 mil but only increase my bank by 5.5 mil and then after a 20 second delay?

Hello Players,

Valkyrja
07-30-2014, 09:39 PM
Hello Tadaah,

Would it be possible to create a new sub thread for winners lists? They are currently mixed between this Announcements sub thread and the General sub thread, as far as I am aware.

It would be nice to have one thread to go to in order to find the winners lists.

Thanks for your time :)

W3r3wulf
07-31-2014, 11:30 AM
Hi Tadaaah, as community manager I was hoping you could start another forum activity, such as the last time where players competed to write a short bio for the Trap Shooter. That was a lot of fun and really brought allowed the community to come together and feel as though they were a part of creating something in the game. Could you do more things like that?

Chakra
07-31-2014, 12:43 PM
What is it that one has to do, or how many reply posts (since that is all I can do as a "Junior" member to be able to post a new thread and or become a "Senior" member? Gree will not answer my emails on this question and I am sure there are many others out there that are having this same problem and wondering what you need to do.

jball81
07-31-2014, 01:41 PM
What is it that one has to do, or how many reply posts (since that is all I can do as a "Junior" member to be able to post a new thread and or become a "Senior" member? Gree will not answer my emails on this question and I am sure there are many others out there that are having this same problem and wondering what you need to do.

you need 15 posts on the forum before you can create your own thread

Tadaaah
08-05-2014, 09:30 AM
Hello Players,

LarryJackson
08-27-2014, 05:41 PM
Any info on new "Koh Sumui Strikers" event (that just showed up) that starts tomorrow?

1. What kind of event is it? fLTQ, iLTQ, Boss, PvP?
2. What are the prizes? At least give us whats in the splash screens.
3. Will we get a data push BEFORE the event, unlike yesterdays Shadow Operations LTQ.

-Commando-
08-28-2014, 03:10 PM
Any info on new "Koh Sumui Strikers" event (that just showed up) that starts tomorrow?

1. What kind of event is it? fLTQ, iLTQ, Boss, PvP?
2. What are the prizes? At least give us whats in the splash screens.
3. Will we get a data push BEFORE the event, unlike yesterdays Shadow Operations LTQ.

Apparently not. Another 22 hour event.

Rx2nv
11-26-2014, 09:30 PM
Welcome tadaaah.

Cainfopro
12-07-2014, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the BIO and look forward to reading your posts.

Hello Players,

Tadaaah
12-09-2014, 03:52 PM
Hey sorry guys, I live on social media! So you won't really see me in these parts anymore!

Bena
12-12-2014, 10:02 AM
Hey sorry guys, I live on social media! So you won't really see me in these parts anymore!

How do I transfer from a device please help me

Lolsies
12-12-2014, 02:24 PM
How do I transfer from a device please help me

There should be some info concerning this on the Crime City thread.