PDA

View Full Version : Looking for excitement

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 08:15 PM
Gree find a way to combine crime city and modern war events. Crime city syndicates vs Modern war syndicates. Some of us are involved with both and the gameplay is basically the same format. Winner take all, leaderboards include crime city and modern war syndicates. This would be the super bowl of gold spending and bragging rights. Win win and please no crappy prizes. Streak prizes, syn prizes, individual prizes, mods, something epic. Think big guys.

HavingFun
08-04-2014, 08:20 PM
Modern War sucks. Horrible idea.

Im Jahova
08-04-2014, 09:37 PM
This would never happen ( no offense ) because MW has man health regen mods. It wouldn't be fair to crime city syndicates.

And I'm pretty sure top players in MW have way higher stats then top player in CC.

If it weren't for those then I wouldn't mind this idea.

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-04-2014, 10:32 PM
i dont think the space-time continuum could handle such an amalgamation.

Muj
08-04-2014, 11:30 PM
seriously misleading title

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-05-2014, 12:32 AM
this ain't craigslist.

sister morphine
08-05-2014, 01:02 AM
Gree find a way to combine crime city and modern war events. Crime city syndicates vs Modern war syndicates. Some of us are involved with both and the gameplay is basically the same format. Winner take all, leaderboards include crime city and modern war syndicates. This would be the super bowl of gold spending and bragging rights. Win win and please no crappy prizes. Streak prizes, syn prizes, individual prizes, mods, something epic. Think big guys.
You constantly drone on about how much you're able to spend. Is that how you value your worth as a human being? So sad (wanders off, shaking head)

Nighteg
08-05-2014, 03:54 AM
You constantly drone on about how much you're able to spend. Is that how you value your worth as a human being? So sad (wanders off, shaking head)

*joins in mutual head shaking*

Sandhawk
08-05-2014, 04:05 AM
*joins in mutual head shaking*

*jumps in the flash-mob of disgust, smh*

Notorious94
08-05-2014, 04:44 AM

Think he was meant to spell excrement

Thatkidyouknow
08-05-2014, 06:17 AM
FIRST OF ALL. MW is MUCH more inflated than CC. The highest in MW is probably 10b attack by now while the highest in CC is what? 2.5b? Seriously? A lot of us play both games. Think before you speak op...

Better At Life Than You
08-05-2014, 06:41 AM

Spending is great. You disagree?

Better At Life Than You
08-05-2014, 06:49 AM
FIRST OF ALL. MW is MUCH more inflated than CC. The highest in MW is probably 10b attack by now while the highest in CC is what? 2.5b? Seriously? A lot of us play both games. Think before you speak op...

You ever heard of thinking outside the box? Let me predict your cc month. An EB,RB, couple of ltq's, a sltq, a case event, oh and a ltb. Oh yea a 3 day war weekend. Its more entertaining in the forums.

sister morphine
08-05-2014, 09:31 AM
Spending is great. You disagree?
Having money to buy nice things is good. Having to listen to (or read about) someone going on and on about their addiction to spending is utterly tedious.

Like that guy in the locked thread who said he'd spent 35K on a custom bike; you said it would be more impressive if he'd spent 100K. Can't think why unless splashing cash is a penis substitute. I'd have been more impressed if he'd told us how he had built a custom bike.

sister morphine
08-05-2014, 09:36 AM
You ever heard of thinking outside the box? Let me predict your cc month. An EB,RB, couple of ltq's, a sltq, a case event, oh and a ltb. Oh yea a 3 day war weekend. Its more entertaining in the forums.
And how does your MW month differ, except in detail?

Better At Life Than You
08-05-2014, 09:59 AM
Having money to buy nice things is good. Having to listen to (or read about) someone going on and on about their addiction to spending is utterly tedious.

Like that guy in the locked thread who said he'd spent 35K on a custom bike; you said it would be more impressive if he'd spent 100K. Can't think why unless splashing cash is a penis substitute. I'd have been more impressed if he'd told us how he had built a custom bike.

Good memory. Does speed turn you on also?