PDA

View Full Version : Indy Raid Boss Prizes

AHH
08-04-2014, 03:06 PM
Gree - is there a way for you to make Indy Boss prizes available to purchase?

I promise I've hit over 100 qualified bosses for a chance at the tank, yet that's all I'm missing for the wrapper prize. Seems to me a good way to generate gold buying, as you do this with other events (like the LTQ going on right now). I would gladly pay 200 gold for this unit right now if I could. Instead, I'll keep plugging away at 100+ lvl bosses with my faction mates and hope the %s fall into place and I randomly get it.

You could also extend this to the crate events, but I don't participate in those.

Thanks,

bam bam.
08-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Gambling blows. This is a stain on the game.

Pidgeot
08-04-2014, 09:46 PM
200 is too much. I think 100 gold is fair for the unit. MAYBE 150 gold but yes, I agree. I would pay money just to buy the legendary units.

Pidgeot
08-04-2014, 11:14 PM
Or a better idea, make the 5/5 item on the beginners the legendary items for the 3 day LTQ.

Mr llama
08-05-2014, 12:22 AM
Gree - is there a way for you to make Indy Boss prizes available to purchase?

I promise I've hit over 100 qualified bosses for a chance at the tank, yet that's all I'm missing for the wrapper prize. Seems to me a good way to generate gold buying, as you do this with other events (like the LTQ going on right now). I would gladly pay 200 gold for this unit right now if I could. Instead, I'll keep plugging away at 100+ lvl bosses with my faction mates and hope the %s fall into place and I randomly get it.

You could also extend this to the crate events, but I don't participate in those.

Thanks,
I'm still looking for that too. I have gotten over Losing every event but this one still gets me annoyed. Putting down so many bosses and still not getting the final credit really makes you realize how this is gambling