PDA

View Full Version : 19/27 prestige

Chaos0882
08-04-2014, 01:22 PM
If anyone can give us a hand we need help. We have enough folders just need the extra bodies
Let me know if u can help.

You're invited to my new group 'Bfnr2 Recruit/Merger' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/9286771/25T0Jz

Greg76
08-04-2014, 02:58 PM
The rewards for master are horrible this time. 23/29 is a 14k unit

Chaos0882
08-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Just on prestige

Therealguido
08-04-2014, 03:42 PM
Sorry to tag your thread, but I am not yet allowed to create threads-

We need help too, we are working on our Lvl 85s and have plenty of folders and will get them done but it takes us too long to really move on so we welcome any help we can get.

Join us, hit and leave or hit and stay for the prize units if you are missing these. All are welcome.

Have bosses live now with 4-6 open spots

Faction id is 216329290
Palringo group is LMWS

Therealguido
08-05-2014, 06:10 AM
Sorry to tag your thread, but I am not yet allowed to create threads-

We need help too, we are working on our Lvl 85s and have plenty of folders and will get them done but it takes us too long to really move on so we welcome any help we can get.

Join us, hit and leave or hit and stay for the prize units if you are missing these. All are welcome.

Have bosses live now with 4-6 open spots

Faction id is 216329290
Palringo group is LMWS

We have another level 85 live right now with spots open - Faction ID is 216329290

Thatkidyouknow
08-05-2014, 06:23 AM
Jeez there is a whole god damn sub forum for this kind of stuff. I helped start it to clean up general. Look around evry once in a awhile.

Therealguido
08-05-2014, 06:34 AM
Jeez there is a whole god damn sub forum for this kind of stuff. I helped start it to clean up general. Look around evry once in a awhile.

Sorry if I have offended you but just b.c is says Junior Member doesnt mean I will allow anyone to troll me or swear - I bet that is actually a violation of the TOS for these boards since Gree has that word blocked in the game.

I have been lurking here since Funzio days (and bet many of my accounts pre-date any of yours so dont try to tell me how to play or ask for help) and this is the GENERAL forum for ANYTHING related to MW.

Just b/c you launched a Trade Sub-Forum (which in the subheader says help with bosses) and want me to move my request for help which was a tag on another thread doesnt mean I have to until Tadaahh or someone from Gree says so.

The fact that there are easily a dozen requests in the General forum should tell you all you need to know, oh and I note you didnt take your attitude/swearing to any of them.

This is the forum that has the most traffic the Title to the thread is clear and it is time sensitive and not inappropriate in any fashion.

The title for this thread is pretty clear if it bothers you skip it. The forum is easy to read and easy to handle without creating a bunch of sub forums for timely requests.

Trades can wait, help on bosses cant.

BTW we would welcome your help if you wanted to stop by and help us kill these bosses to. We like all people and treat them with respect.

The request remains the same, if you dont have something positive to add then skip the thread.

Much respect to you too.

EZfodder
08-05-2014, 11:02 AM
We could soon do with some help on lvl 100 once (prestige 22) so if some one big want to make 60k valor join us. 515 252 200

GrimAmoeba
08-05-2014, 11:18 AM
Sorry if I have offended you but just b.c is says Junior Member doesnt mean I will allow anyone to troll me or swear - I bet that is actually a violation of the TOS for these boards since Gree has that word blocked in the game.

I have been lurking here since Funzio days (and bet many of my accounts pre-date any of yours so dont try to tell me how to play or ask for help) and this is the GENERAL forum for ANYTHING related to MW.

Just b/c you launched a Trade Sub-Forum (which in the subheader says help with bosses) and want me to move my request for help which was a tag on another thread doesnt mean I have to until Tadaahh or someone from Gree says so.

The fact that there are easily a dozen requests in the General forum should tell you all you need to know, oh and I note you didnt take your attitude/swearing to any of them.

This is the forum that has the most traffic the Title to the thread is clear and it is time sensitive and not inappropriate in any fashion.

The title for this thread is pretty clear if it bothers you skip it. The forum is easy to read and easy to handle without creating a bunch of sub forums for timely requests.

BTW we would welcome your help if you wanted to stop by and help us kill these bosses to. We like all people and treat them with respect.

The request remains the same, if you dont have something positive to add then skip the thread.

Much respect to you too.

The thing is you don't understand, he stated there is a sub forum for this and you putting your information here is also incorrect. How much help do you really think you will get being so smug with this response, should think about that first.

Thatkidyouknow
08-05-2014, 11:55 AM

Much respect to you too.

T'was referring to op no worries I did the same to get my post count up