PDA

View Full Version : Why should we play this game?

firstaid
08-04-2014, 11:37 AM
Gree has to fix few things to improve this game.
1) First of all events, LTQ beginning mode is not useful for those players whose attack n defense are over 100 million. LTQs are so expensive that rich players can only finish them.
2) Reid boss loot items did not boost any status for over 100 mil attack and defense.
3) Epic boss loot items work same as Reid boss and level 250 boss is harder, if you make harder for lvl 250 why don't you fix for lower level players. Make it hard for them too. We all are equal.
4) I have no comments on box or very similar other events because I am always unlucky no matter what if I spend "0" gold or "3000" gold. And in three years I only finished two times so that will give you an idea of what to improve.

Suggestion:
1) LTQ change the prize attack and def minimum 2000 maximum for the beginner mod at least 30,000. And final prize should be at least 300,000.
2) Reid boss loot items should be change. Common-2000 att n def
Uncommon - 4000
Rare- 6000
Legendary -15000
3) Same changes for epic boss loot items.
4) store units should be updated with 20000 att n def.

If you don't like my suggestions please don't read. If you think English is my 2nd language, don't comment. If you think I born somewhere else, I am happy about it. My arguments are with Gree. If Gree likes my suggestions they will work on it and if they don't like it, they will neglect it. For those who think English is my 2nd language! I am proud of my self that I know more languages.
Feel free to add changes. If you don't like it don't read plz.
Thank you.

Winnson
08-04-2014, 12:22 PM
I want my hood to be beautiful, and my major goal right now is to stop banking and hold onto billions of dollars of cash on my person because I'm a boss like that.

That's why I play the game.

Dipstik
08-04-2014, 12:38 PM
<portion of post deleted by mod without comment or notice>

Sorry, tadaaah, but you can't let things like this go unchallenged, and addressing his "arguments" on the merits only legitimizes them. Sometimes mockery and derision is exactly what a post calls for.

edit: This is the worst form of moderation, mods. Delete the post if you feel like it and pass out whatever punishment you think is appropriate. It's your forum. But changing a post that's already up without letting anyone know you did it puts words into MY mouth.

You can prevent me from posting here if you feel like it, but you can't make me say something I didn't say.

Winnson
08-04-2014, 12:47 PM
Mockery and derision are two of the greatest things ever.

That's why I play this game, TBH

Thatkidyouknow
08-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Lol op ur so wrong. There are these things called stat inflation and bonuses, and the people whose attack and defense is over 100m will increase WAY faster than someone with 5m.

sister morphine
08-04-2014, 01:27 PM
1) First of all events, LTQ beginning mode is not useful for those players whose attack n defense are over 100 million. LTQs are so expensive that rich players can only finish them.
2) Reid boss loot items did not boost any status for over 100 mil attack and defense.
3) Epic boss loot items work same as Reid boss and level 250 boss is harder, if you make harder for lvl 250 why don't you fix for lower level players. Make it hard for them too. We all are equal.
4) I have no comments on box or very similar other events because I am always unlucky no matter what if I spend "0" gold or "3000" gold. And in three years I only finished two times so that will give you an idea of what to improve.

Suggestion:
1) LTQ change the prize attack and def minimum 2000 maximum for the beginner mod at least 30,000. And final prize should be at least 300,000.
Uncommon - 4000
Rare- 6000
Legendary -15000

Thank you.
If the prizes suck for you, then don't do the event. That's simple. Really the only point is to get the items with modifiers - the actual stats are pretty irrelevant - and if you're outside the land of the plutocrats with unlimited funds to toss away on a game, then spread the burden with your syndicate.

Same with LTBs; as an income generator the Snack Attack is no better than the much cheaper Smoked Foul Deli was (but with a much better collection schedule). The mafia defence boost made it worthwhile to take to level 10 though,

Im Jahova
08-04-2014, 01:28 PM
I want my hood to be beautiful, and my major goal right now is to stop banking and hold onto billions of dollars of cash on my person because I'm a boss like that.

That's why I play the game.

Well that's a dumb reason to play this game. I already (and many others ) do that now.

Im Jahova
08-04-2014, 01:32 PM

Suggestion:
Uncommon - 4000
Rare- 6000
Legendary -15000

Thank you.

What would be the point of raising the stats of weapons by a few thousand. Eventually you will want to raise them even more, saying that they are worthless.

Second, the LTQ says Beginner in it for a reason, people who are just starting. It's not meant for those with millions of stats.

firstaid
08-04-2014, 04:56 PM
If the prizes suck for you, then don't do the event. That's simple. Really the only point is to get the items with modifiers - the actual stats are pretty irrelevant - and if you're outside the land of the plutocrats with unlimited funds to toss away on a game, then spread the burden with your syndicate.

Same with LTBs; as an income generator the Snack Attack is no better than the much cheaper Smoked Foul Deli was (but with a much better collection schedule). The mafia defence boost made it worthwhile to take to level 10 though,

I am from the same land, which land you belong too. My arguments are simple and Gree has to think.

firstaid
08-04-2014, 05:04 PM
I know why it called beginner for LTQ but if gree can change prize from beginning to end it won't affect your status but at least it will help higher status players.

Dipstik
08-04-2014, 05:24 PM
I am from the same land, which land you belong too. My arguments are simple and Gree has to think.

I know why it called beginner for LTQ but if gree can change prize from beginning to end it won't affect your status but at least it will help higher status players.

I have no idea what you just said, but I love the way you talk. Say something else!

Im Jahova
08-04-2014, 05:26 PM
I have no idea what you just said, but I love the way you talk. Say something else!

Lol I agree

Simon.
08-04-2014, 05:53 PM

you're from La la, - your Arguments are exactly that - yours, and yours alone!

Clementine
08-04-2014, 05:55 PM
Just a reminder to please stay on topic and make sure not to turn this into a flame-war filled with personal attacks.

I don't want to have to lock the thread or bring out the

http://dev.bukkit.org/media/images/33/412/banhammer.png

Dipstik
08-04-2014, 06:03 PM
Changing the content of posts without notice isn't cool, Clem. You can delete it if you want, and you can ban me if you think I deserve it, but changing the content of a post without telling anyone you did it means you've forced me to say something that I didn't say.

Simon.
08-04-2014, 06:10 PM
Clementine, I am wondering if you have an opinion on the OP's original arguments? I can't speak for the community, but I'm especially interested in Gree's plans for the EB event to bring it back in line with realistic stats and actually make getting past level 35 without spending gold for an average account achievable. Otherwise everyone will just keep making clones to get the syn goals for the event and junk up the database with one use accounts.

fdsdg
08-04-2014, 06:18 PM
No offense, but what do your stats look like? Granted, my account would qualify as above average, but I don't even use a second hit until I'm in the 60s. And no, I never use gold on the boss events or otherwise

Clementine, I am wondering if you have an opinion on the OP's original arguments? I can't speak for the community, but I'm especially interested in Gree's plans for the EB event to bring it back in line with realistic stats and actually make getting past level 35 without spending gold for an average account achievable. Otherwise everyone will just keep making clones to get the syn goals for the event and junk up the database with one use accounts.

Dipstik
08-04-2014, 06:22 PM
No offense, but what do your stats look like? Granted, my account would qualify as above average, but I don't even use a second hit until I'm in the 60s. And no, I never use gold on the boss events or otherwise

It has less to do with his stats and more to do with what level he is. Once you're level 250, you enter a tier where the boss health is astronomical. It's basically gree saying "Congratulations! You've reached the highest level of the game! Thanks for playing so long! Here's a steel-toed boot to the balls for all your hard work!"

Simon.
08-04-2014, 06:29 PM
No offense, but what do your stats look like?

None taken - IMO an average no gold account that's 12 months old that plays all events, works the zones, does quests, LTQ's, SLTQ's etc would be around lvl 160 with about 15 mil Att/Def. You know, the type of account that plays all aspects of the game but no real money spend, didn't know what he was doing at the start and levelled pretty quick...thats my definition of an average account - but everyone would have a different idea/scenario i suppose on what constitutes average.

That said, I have another lvl 85 account that's 8 months old with around 10mil att/def, but he craps out around lvl 35-45 odd as well with 4 x paid hits

My lvl 250 with 120mil stats - same crap - don't get too far at all

But my lvl 28 i started halfway through the last EB finished 100 hits only having to pay for hits on the 99 and 100

The scale of the event v's lvl and stat is completely up the duff

B0ST0N
08-04-2014, 06:34 PM
My mini was lvl 40 with 3mil stats and got to lvl 95 using only one quick attack

Im Jahova
08-04-2014, 09:28 PM
My mini was lvl 40 with 3mil stats and got to lvl 95 using only one quick attack

Damn, 3m at lvl 40. You shouldn't have done the boss at all. At that rate you'll have a bad level/stat ratio. When I was level 40, I was at 27m.

Please don't take offense to this, I'm only trying to help but I also play not like most people.

Captain Torgue
08-05-2014, 01:27 AM

Suggestion:
Uncommon - 4000
Rare- 6000
Legendary -15000

Thank you.

too LONG DIDN'T READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sister morphine
08-05-2014, 03:42 AM

Lol I agree
Just a little bit racist because English isn't his first language, don'cha think guys?

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
08-05-2014, 03:46 AM
I basically have no interest to play this game, only reason I play this game is because of the people I've met, including syndicates that I've been in.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
08-05-2014, 03:48 AM
Lol and rivals makes this game a whole lotta fun! Haha.

B0ST0N
08-05-2014, 03:57 AM
Damn, 3m at lvl 40. You shouldn't have done the boss at all. At that rate you'll have a bad level/stat ratio. When I was level 40, I was at 27m.

Please don't take offense to this, I'm only trying to help but I also play not like most people.

Only used It to help my syn. Are you saying low levels shouldn't do EB? I'm curious because my primary is low level and I don't want to ruin the lvl/stats ratio. Thanks

And I took no offense.

cynicalmofo
08-05-2014, 05:27 AM
Only used It to help my syn. Are you saying low levels shouldn't do EB? I'm curious because my primary is low level and I don't want to ruin the lvl/stats ratio. Thanks

And I took no offense.

Epic Boss and Raid Boss are the best way to increase your stats, along with war prizes. Im Jahova would have been with a very strong, high ranked syndicate to get 27m stats at level 40. That method of play is essentially to camp and let others win you prizes. Good for stats but not so good for the "fun" element.

B0ST0N
08-05-2014, 05:30 AM
Epic Boss and Raid Boss are the best way to increase your stats, along with war prizes. Im Jahova would have been with a very strong, high ranked syndicate to get 27m stats at level 40. That method of play is essentially to camp and let others win you prizes. Good for stats but not so good for the "fun" element.

Thank you. I agree. Epic boss has a lot of drops, and if you can complete the whole individual and syndicate goal... good increase of stats

Max Power
08-05-2014, 06:44 AM
I cant even imagine having stats over 100 million, and the amount of money completely flushed down the toilet to get there.

KarenWill
08-05-2014, 07:31 AM
Why should we play this game?

We shouldn't.

Dipstik
08-05-2014, 08:09 AM
Just a little bit racist because English isn't his first language, don'cha think guys?

What makes you think people who speak poor English must be of a different race? The idea hadn't even occurred to me.

sister morphine
08-05-2014, 08:25 AM
What makes you think people who speak poor English must be of a different race? The idea hadn't even occurred to me.
Sentence construction and how the writer phrases things is usually a good pointer as to whether the person is a native speaker or not. Although the OP says he lives in the same country as me I'd bet he wasn't born here. There's free movement of people's across the EU. :)

Dipstik
08-05-2014, 08:28 AM
Race does not mean country of origin or language preference. I suppose it's par for the course that the people most likely to toss around accusations of racism are the ones least likely to know what it means.

Captain Torgue
08-06-2014, 03:00 AM
I cant even imagine having stats over 100 million, and the amount of money completely flushed down the toilet to get there.

You can get stats like that quite easily using tapjoy gold.

<3 Hz
08-06-2014, 04:09 AM
You can get stats like that quite easily using tapjoy gold.

Yep, I am over 100mil with VERY little spent.

Max Power
08-06-2014, 06:34 AM
Yes, if you have no job or social life and your neck becomes fused so that you are staring at a phone all day, I am sure you can.

Dipstik
08-06-2014, 06:41 AM
There's also cheating.

B0ST0N
08-06-2014, 06:46 AM
I'd rather earn everything than cheat for it...

Vile Lynn
08-06-2014, 07:08 AM
There's also "benefits" to being female... or pretending to be.

Vile Lynn
08-06-2014, 07:47 AM
<portion of post deleted by mod without comment or notice>

Sorry, tadaaah, but you can't let things like this go unchallenged, and addressing his "arguments" on the merits only legitimizes them. Sometimes mockery and derision is exactly what a post calls for.

edit: This is the worst form of moderation, mods. Delete the post if you feel like it and pass out whatever punishment you think is appropriate. It's your forum. But changing a post that's already up without letting anyone know you did it puts words into MY mouth.

You can prevent me from posting here if you feel like it, but you can't make me say something I didn't say.

Changing the content of posts without notice isn't cool, Clem. You can delete it if you want, and you can ban me if you think I deserve it, but changing the content of a post without telling anyone you did it means you've forced me to say something that I didn't say.

Have to agree... delete the post if you feel it violates the forum code of conduct but don't rewrite member's posts.

Winnson
08-06-2014, 10:46 AM
Well that's a dumb reason to play this game. I already (and many others ) do that now.

You have inspired me to stop banking, like a boss.