PDA

View Full Version : Valor for Attacking & Raiding

Jaded Fusion
08-04-2014, 07:52 AM
Gree needs to adjust the valor payout for raiding & attacking.

Add two or three zeros to any valor rewards please gree.

Systematrix
08-04-2014, 08:30 AM
Motion seconded!!

kk92
08-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Now lets put it to a vote. All those who agree say aye

EZfodder
08-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Now lets put it to a vote. All those who agree say aye

Three zeros is too much, but it is true that the valor return is way too small. I dont raid, waiste of xp. I also think the units giving 10% extra valor are pointless. 10% of 5 valor is 0.5 so on a good day that unit produces one extra valor.. Awsome..

WBS
08-04-2014, 09:59 AM
Yes. Valor payout is basically worthless

Cameron997456
08-04-2014, 12:23 PM
Raising the valor payouts unless it is by a small increase would either make the valor units more expensive or at some point in the near future everyone would have valor units and they would be worthless. Keeping the payouts at what they are is a good idea unless higher units are given out and they cost more than the ones out do,

Auspex
08-04-2014, 01:13 PM
I could be wrong but I don't think Gree is much on balancing out play like valor vs gold unit costs etc. Things are all over the board. For 30 gold you can almost buy a single unit for frontline, for 30 gold you can get 3 refills on stamina or 1 and 1/6th on health or 1500 energy or 1 scratcher that will give you something that won't make your army...

The game evolved like spaghetti code from the 80's. We keep pointing out issues to Gree where things make no sense like a 5% valor bonus that amounts to .5 which may get rounded down to be pointless but the real issue is they need to design the game before they code it. This game has so many pieces stapled on it's like a car made from Duct Tape.

There was a day on these forums when there was information other than ltq walkthroughs but it's become impossible to know what they are doing with code and the game. It's changing very fast to try and maximize income not playability. Gree does not seem to feel great playability makes for better revenue, unlike many other game companies that strive to make their games both fun and functional.

Jaded Fusion
08-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Raising the valor payouts unless it is by a small increase would either make the valor units more expensive or at some point in the near future everyone would have valor units and they would be worthless. Keeping the payouts at what they are is a good idea unless higher units are given out and they cost more than the ones out do,

Uhh really?? Getting "6" valor points for a raid is useless. Even if I was getting 10 valor on avg it would take 4300 attacks/raids to buy 1 Tech Shooter. What's useless is stamina and getting 10 valor.

Systematrix
08-04-2014, 02:58 PM
For those of us who aren't terrified of XP, we'd like to get raid/attack valor back up to par. Ever since the unit stats inflated like a hot air balloon Gree seems to be slowly working on getting other things caught up to speed (emphasis on slowly). Just like defense buildings are currently WAY out of date, so is the valor payout. I would even be ok with just 1 extra zero at the end, lol. I don't know exactly what percentage it should be raised but it should. 2 cents spent.

Tadaaah
08-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. We're always looking for ways to make the game better. One of the best parts about working on a Live game is that it is always growing which means there will always need to adjustments and readjustments. We'll pass this along to the teams. Thanks again.

Systematrix
08-04-2014, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the response Tadaaah. :)

Dazzj10
08-04-2014, 03:49 PM
Even. If it is the same as normal

Drakhoan
08-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Aye! Raise it please.

Cameron997456
08-05-2014, 11:11 AM
Uhh really?? Getting "6" valor points for a raid is useless. Even if I was getting 10 valor on avg it would take 4300 attacks/raids to buy 1 Tech Shooter. What's useless is stamina and getting 10 valor.

What i am also saying is the issue would be if they raised the amount of valor given in attacks and raids than the amount given in events that are high right now(raid boss) would have a much lesser amount given. Also even if you attack a lot many players in the game do not because they do not want to level up so giving many people even less valor a cycle would be even worse. The other obvious reason why we are not getting a crazy amount of valor is they want us to take like a year or more to get all the valor units we want since they do not want to inflate the stats even more anytime soon.

Or this is at least what i would think they would do if they raised the valor given in attacks or raids.

Jaded Fusion
08-05-2014, 11:51 AM
What i am also saying is the issue would be if they raised the amount of valor given in attacks and raids than the amount given in events that are high right now(raid boss) would have a much lesser amount given. Also even if you attack a lot many players in the game do not because they do not want to level up so giving many people even less valor a cycle would be even worse. The other obvious reason why we are not getting a crazy amount of valor is they want us to take like a year or more to get all the valor units we want since they do not want to inflate the stats even more anytime soon.

Or this is at least what i would think they would do if they raised the valor given in attacks or raids.

They could raise it and still succeed in those points.
Even a base of 100 valor for raids/attacks would still take a long time to gather enough valor to buy the units but at least you don't have to wait for raid boss events to get valor to buy units.

Cameron997456
08-05-2014, 01:06 PM
They could raise it and still succeed in those points.
Even a base of 100 valor for raids/attacks would still take a long time to gather enough valor to buy the units but at least you don't have to wait for raid boss events to get valor to buy units.

I am going to say that i am not disagreeing with you the issue is that they have made it fairly obvious they want these units to take awhile to get... Lets say they did raise it to 100 and that a person used 100 stamina a day they would get about 10k valor a day. I would love this since i could get all the valor units very quickly but i just do not seeing that happen without more stat inflation and a raise in prize for valor units, which is something I and would think many others do not want to see. (If you complete the FLTQ and raid boss up to prestige and do some of the other events you will get about 1 million valor per cycle which is a lot without taking raids and attacks into account)

I am just giving my opinion and you do not need to like it but i just do not think a raise will come without a price.

(((Just a notice i get between 6-30 valor a hit so the only suggestion i would have without changing anything else valor wise, would be try to make the gap smaller between amounts that can be given)))

Anzzi
08-05-2014, 02:10 PM
Im a heavy raider, spending roughly 200-300 stam every day to get income, so if that valor would be say 100/ raid, i would stock 20-30k valor every day...which would lead to inflation of valor units..True current rate is rather useless, so some adjustments are needed, since only real chance to stock valor is raid boss,and now it has gone bonkers too, im sure i speak for many Top500+ Factions when i say we struggle with prestige..wont make it this time...

Systematrix
08-05-2014, 02:34 PM
People who attack and raid should be rewarded more than the scaredy-cats who camp and avoid all XP. I think 100 valor per raid is too much, but 6 valor is not enough. We're already being "punished" by gaining the XP and leveling up (in most games xp is actually a desired thing but whatever), at least give us some advantage over the campers.

Tony81
08-05-2014, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. We're always looking for ways to make the game better. One of the best parts about working on a Live game is that it is always growing which means there will always need to adjustments and readjustments. We'll pass this along to the teams. Thanks again.

While some seem to not be able to stop the whining, I'd like to say thank you. I have not had a legitimate reason to complain in a few weeks. Thanks for working on bugs and releasing events on time. In the end, playability goes a long way then we can work on improving. =)

DUSlider1
08-05-2014, 04:42 PM
People who attack and raid should be rewarded more than the scaredy-cats who camp and avoid all XP. I think 100 valor per raid is too much, but 6 valor is not enough. We're already being "punished" by gaining the XP and leveling up (in most games xp is actually a desired thing but whatever), at least give us some advantage over the campers.

I completely agree with this.

Jaded Fusion
08-05-2014, 05:51 PM

+1

Increasing it would make me want to go raid & attack more knowing the xp I take on can buy top end valor units.

2MblaZ
08-05-2014, 08:22 PM

Just don't inflate anything anymore - in BILLIONS already we're talking, perhaps at least keep as it is? Same with valor - don't inflate that plz!