PDA

View Full Version : Was this event a mistake

Showtime
08-04-2014, 05:31 AM
Gree, I can only assume this event is similar to the faction event a few months back, where the amount of hits modifier was off by x10. Can someone confirm that this event has the same/similar error? If so, I want my 200 gold back I spent before I realized how insane the energy requirement was for the event!

Also, please inform us why it would be cheaper to purchase the weapons from the store as opposed to completing an event.

thanks,

Showtime

Rob TRK
08-04-2014, 05:50 AM
Maybe GREE put the event up to catch Airplane mode Glitchers???

Modern War Forum GF
08-04-2014, 06:00 AM
Also, please inform us why it would be cheaper to purchase the weapons from the store as opposed to completing an event.

because you get more then final unit!

socomloser
08-04-2014, 09:41 AM
Omg I wish gree using this has trap catch airplane glitch users because it's ruining the game people never could raid me sudden can raid me know they never spend a gold bar in there life it fells like ka all over.. I probally do the same as ka and quit if ain't fixed soon !! I already quit using gold on LTQ because this crap!

Cobra Kai
08-04-2014, 09:49 AM
I think there was supposed to be a faction portion. If you look at two goals it says faction prestige elite.

This is impossible to do with a +10 regen.

socomloser
08-04-2014, 11:13 AM
Well it won't be for glitchers pretty sad really work your butt off spend gold theses guys just come in glitch all day I say this huge LTQ 2%gold user and about 98%glitchers

socomloser
08-04-2014, 11:16 AM
If I was gree I put hold on fltq and LTQ I seen guy with 28 mil aa had 20%air atttack unit from last fltq my faction very made it to 15/15 on that let alone finish it we r top 150 faction it just insult to people use gold on this

Auspex
08-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Yeah I've noticed a few people that have hit me have barely the AA to do it but they have units I wish I had from recent events that are nearly impossible to complete. Am I way off or does there seem to be a lot more hacking as opposed to less?

I have reported a few that have Valor units they couldn't get but weeks later the same people still have those units even though they are not anywhere close to the correct rank.

Is there a valid way of getting top end valor units below General rank?

Rob TRK
08-04-2014, 12:42 PM
The valour unit being the big plane that comes with Dragon Cmdr. There was a glitch that allowed purchase of the units (if I remember it was an IOS glitch). GREE were supposed to rove thm all, but lots of reports they are stil there. Dead easy programming to spot...

Tadaaah
08-04-2014, 04:42 PM
Hey there!

We are trying to make events at varying levels to appeal to players from beginning to end game. This will result in different levels of difficulties for LTQ events. We do have a free event with a nice reward coming up in the future. Thank you all for the feedback.

Redh
08-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Hey there!

We are trying to make events at varying levels to appeal to players from beginning to end game. This will result in different levels of difficulties for LTQ events. We do have a free event with a nice reward coming up in the future. Thank you all for the feedback.

You need to tell us the difficulty of the events BEFORE they are released so that we know whether they are appropriate for us or not.

Ghost-12
08-04-2014, 05:20 PM
Hey there!

How about a 40% off gold for those who wish to finish this event?

chad1122
08-04-2014, 05:40 PM
Free event?! With good reward?! Hmmmm. Yea I'll believe that when I see it

Snatcher
08-05-2014, 09:24 AM
I know why my trust in gree is 0%. Because they only bring lies lies and more lies... They make energy cost so high that beginners dont even get a chance on the health regen. And im going to say it (unsensored) gree likes to **** people without giving reasonable prizes and obtainable NO FRIKKIN WAY..

Cobra Kai
08-05-2014, 03:55 PM
Hey there!

So you create an event that even a +21 energy teen account can't finish? That's the top 1% of all players. That doesn't appeal to anyone. Y'all are way of the mark

GrimAmoeba
08-05-2014, 04:27 PM
So you create an event that even a +21 energy teen account can't finish? That's the top 1% of all players. That doesn't appeal to anyone. Y'all are way of the mark

Is there a thread that you have yet to whine repeatedly in?

Ajk
08-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Is there a thread that you have yet to whine repeatedly in?

Is there one where you have not whined about people whining?

Shred
08-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Watch out cobra. Grim is to get ya. Out of all the post here, he singled YOU out. You must have raided him one to many times.

Cobra Kai
08-05-2014, 05:07 PM
I used to listen to him. Used to.

I fear him not.

Shred
08-05-2014, 05:17 PM
He obviously can't get you in game. So he chose to get you here. Lol

lemonhaze
08-05-2014, 05:43 PM
I think there was supposed to be a faction portion. If you look at two goals it says faction prestige elite.

This is impossible to do with a +10 regen.

this is impossible to do with +14 regan as well

lemonhaze
08-05-2014, 05:47 PM
Hey there!

We are trying to make events at varying levels to appeal to players from beginning to end game. This will result in different levels of difficulties for LTQ events. We do have a free event with a nice reward coming up in the future. Thank you all for the feedback. i hope ur free event dont mean 100$ or 1 vault of gold for us all..this ltq is only for top 3 then bc its impossible to do..make sure when u have the free one for us small folks that we can get -5% HR as well..i been playing since day 1 and got all the HR units outside top 3 but to new people with HR time of over 1hr is just insane..i dont understnad why it hurts u all so bad to give us a HR unit esp to the newer people that are contiuneing to pay ur all rent

Blodiea
08-05-2014, 06:49 PM
i hope ur free event dont mean 100$ or 1 vault of gold for us all..this ltq is only for top 3 then bc its impossible to do..make sure when u have the free one for us small folks that we can get -5% HR as well..i been playing since day 1 and got all the HR units outside top 3 but to new people with HR time of over 1hr is just insane..i dont understnad why it hurts u all so bad to give us a HR unit esp to the newer people that are contiuneing to pay ur all rent
Forget the 5% be realistic and make it 15-20% people got the tomcat and the dbj for free long ago. Give the people a chance at some real health regeneration.

Shred
08-05-2014, 07:16 PM
Everyone seems to forget about the polls. We want this. We want health regen. They are giving us what we want. Its just going to cost ya. Hope this helps in future gree polls