PDA

View Full Version : Campaign for syn 4-9

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 12:36 AM
Gree. Listen please. Time to take care of syn 4-9 only. IP mods (5%), +2 mafia at, +1 mafia def, +1 energy, +1 building upgrade. Something useful to compete with top 3. How else do we compete with 120+ IP mods that top three teams already have? We all are on gold bonus program. Make it interesting so at least we have an advantage to keep top players from being stolen by the top 3 teams. Make them sweat a lot more for at least 3 to 4 wars. Come on do us a solid.

Im Jahova
08-04-2014, 12:39 AM
Gree. Listen please. Time to take care of syn 4-9 only. IP mods (5%), +2 mafia at, +1 mafia def, +1 energy, +1 building upgrade. Something useful to compete with top 3. How else do we compete with 120+ IP mods that top three teams already have? We all are on gold bonus program. Make it interesting so at least we have an advantage to keep top players from being stolen by the top 3 teams. Make them sweat a lot more for at least 3 to 4 wars. Come on do us a solid.

Use more gold. Problem Solved

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 12:58 AM
15000 gold spent still doesn't work when your opponent can score twice as fast with triple the IP mod. Lazy Thinker problem not solved

t12pm
08-04-2014, 01:04 AM
15000 gold spent still doesn't work when your opponent can score twice as fast with triple the IP mod. Lazy Thinker problem not solved

Quit whining problem solved. Join top 3 problem solved again. Leave top 10 problem solved again.

You was just here last week and cried for more rewards got them now after 1 set your back crying again really get a grip!

Your little 4-9 are not the only ones who face top 3 you don't see the rest of us crying for the rest of all the gaps in rewards to be filled with more rewards and mods

sister morphine
08-04-2014, 03:45 AM
Short-term thinking by Gree to reward the 1%ers in top 3 leads to long-term bs for the rest.

For 96% of us it doesn't matter in war; yes we get hammered by them, but we get hammered by the other 3% too. But that's only 3 days per cycle. The rest of the time they don't figure in our game lives. Not directly at least, but the stronger they get and more advantages they win Gree just compensates to keep the money flowing. It might not cost them any more to finish events but the trickle down means it gets more challenging to even hold position for the proles.

Giving more to 4 through 9 (why 9, not 10?) would just mean another spraying of poop on the remainder, so no support for your cause from me.

Dipstik
08-04-2014, 05:03 AM

No... Too obvious. *backs away*

Im Jahova
08-04-2014, 07:50 AM

Well 15,000 gold is not that much. That's the reason I said use more.

Nighteg
08-04-2014, 08:05 AM
I eat 15,000 gold for breakfast.

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 08:11 AM
Are you in a syn 4-9? I guess not. If you were you would be on board. You ever heard of lobbying or the art of persuasion. Close mouths don't get fed. The squeaky tire gets the oil. Ever heard of those saying? Lobbying for a raise, is that whining?

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 08:17 AM
Quit whining problem solved. Join top 3 problem solved again. Leave top 10 problem solved again.

You was just here last week and cried for more rewards got them now after 1 set your back crying again really get a grip!

Your little 4-9 are not the only ones who face top 3 you don't see the rest of us crying for the rest of all the gaps in rewards to be filled with more rewards and mods

Lazy thinker or your attempt to display envy towards the upper middle class? Who do you think have been supplying the big three with gold spenders syn 4-9 players.

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 08:22 AM
Short-term thinking by Gree to reward the 1%ers in top 3 leads to long-term bs for the rest.

For 96% of us it doesn't matter in war; yes we get hammered by them, but we get hammered by the other 3% too. But that's only 3 days per cycle. The rest of the time they don't figure in our game lives. Not directly at least, but the stronger they get and more advantages they win Gree just compensates to keep the money flowing. It might not cost them any more to finish events but the trickle down means it gets more challenging to even hold position for the proles.

Giving more to 4 through 9 (why 9, not 10?) would just mean another spraying of poop on the remainder, so no support for your cause from me.

Did you feel that way when Indian Nation was the #2 syn? The original bullies or did you join them when they fell off the map?

B0ST0N
08-04-2014, 08:29 AM
Lazy thinker or your attempt to display envy towards the upper middle class? Who do you think have been supplying the big three with gold spenders syn 4-9 players.

I agree with you on that lol. It pushes the other syndicates to pull out their credit card more :P

Dipstik
08-04-2014, 08:53 AM
Question: How many players in the top three syndicates are playing accounts that they took over from other players (with or without paying for them)?

Vile Lynn
08-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Answer: too many

Thatkidyouknow
08-04-2014, 09:15 AM
I don't know why op cares that much. Work an extra job and join a top 3.

sister morphine
08-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Did you feel that way when Indian Nation was the #2 syn? The original bullies or did you join them when they fell off the map?
When syndicates started I was in SAS (left after the 3rd or 4th war as I didn't like the growing tide towards heavier expense each time), and no actually... I didn't feel any sense of entitlement to an in-built cumulative advantage over those behind us.

Even though I'm no longer involved at those levels I share your frustration over the rewards being showered on the top 3 - the IP boost most of all, and have said so here before, hence my opening remark, but adding a further one to the next group down will just lead to the top 25 demanding they get one too and so on down to the point where most players become either free or only small scale spenders.

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 10:16 AM
When syndicates started I was in SAS (left after the 3rd or 4th war as I didn't like the growing tide towards heavier expense each time), and no actually... I didn't feel any sense of entitlement to an in-built cumulative advantage over those behind us.

Even though I'm no longer involved at those levels I share your frustration over the rewards being showered on the top 3 - the IP boost most of all, and have said so here before, hence my opening remark, but adding a further one to the next group down will just lead to the top 25 demanding they get one too and so on down to the point where most players become either free or only small scale spenders.

That's my point. If we continue to be silent nothing changes. You dont treat a person who is well. You help those that ask. All I'm asking is to straighten the next tier cause that where I've been the past two years. When you have players literally in the billions in attack what can you do? I spend a lot so now I want more. Not for free.

Morgz
08-04-2014, 10:39 AM
Or maybe they could just take all mods away from top 10 to level the field :)

sister morphine
08-04-2014, 10:49 AM
That's my point. If we continue to be silent nothing changes. You dont treat a person who is well. You help those that ask. All I'm asking is to straighten the next tier cause that where I've been the past two years. When you have players literally in the billions in attack what can you do? I spend a lot so now I want more. Not for free.
Having players with 1 billion + attack means nothing. If they can beat you with half that figure, they can beat you, and if your attack can beat their defence, then you can beat them. After that it's just a question of which fool fritters away more real money chasing pixels.

It's the IP boost to those three groups has unbalanced things, but that's only in wars. If gree were to start giving #1 a big mafia defence boost each time so they became untouchable not only during wars, which is trivial, but across the whole game then I'd be more inclined to support you. As people have said, if you want to get into a top three team then chase a slot. But adding a further level of unbalancing so teams outside the top ten (or this curious top nine you talk about, which makes me think your team gets 8th or 9th) become unable to challenge for a top ten slot will just lead to another "boost arms race" for the next tier down.

Edit: you're also forgetting the top three win all prizes for all tiers below, so any IP boost awarded to your tier would also go to them. Result: no change.... except next tier down start wanting it also.

Kitty McPurr
08-04-2014, 11:20 AM
Every 'extra prize tier' you add to top 10 teams just gets awarded to the top 3 also, so adding more tiers wouldn't actually help you compete with those teams anyway. It seems the OP likes to use popular sayings to try and prove his points, "Trickle down theory", "Supply and Demand" (be they correct or not). The correct saying against this OP is "If you can't beat them, Join them."

Winnson
08-04-2014, 12:27 PM
What is the most gold anyone has ever spent in a month?

Better question: what's the most money anyone has ever spent in a month on this game?

20 grand?

Vile Lynn
08-04-2014, 12:49 PM
much more besides it being noyb.

Winnson
08-04-2014, 12:54 PM
noyb = none of my business?

I guess you're right, but it would be a cool question to know the answer to.

sister morphine
08-04-2014, 01:18 PM
noyb = none of my business?

I guess you're right, but it would be a cool question to know the answer to.
Not sure about cool, but if someone has spent over 20K in a month on Crime City I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 01:24 PM

Had to reply to my own thread because it was the only way to get an well thought out intelligent response. Pay attention you might learn something.

I noticed you wrote 4-9 only. Wow that would put pressure on SAS and especially SC. That would motivate SAS 2, Cathouse, HTC blue, and bones to go after SC. Gee I think a top 10/25 player may have a shot a making one of those squads better. Great point

Hell yeah a 5% IP mod I would pony up an extra vault for a shot at that. That next time somebody retires from TAW, or SAS, or SC they have to be more creative with selling a 1 mil IP requirement to a player from a 4-9 syn player. Good point.

Have you look at the scout list? I noticed that there are new players on the top 3 team every war. Why is that? Credit cards max out, spouse going off for spending a fortune on magic beans now they really do have real life issues so they had to retire. Excellent point.

Instead I'm seeing caveman responses. Duh spend more gold, join a top three, quit crying. Blah blah blah.

Im Jahova
08-04-2014, 01:38 PM
Had to reply to my own thread because it was the only way to get an well thought out intelligent response. Pay attention you might learn something.

I noticed you wrote 4-9 only. Wow that would put pressure on SAS and especially SC. That would motivate SAS 2, Cathouse, HTC blue, and bones to go after SC. Gee I think a top 10/25 player may have a shot a making one of those squads better. Great point

Hell yeah a 5% IP mod I would pony up an extra vault for a shot at that. That next time somebody retires from TAW, or SAS, or SC they have to be more creative with selling a 1 mil IP requirement to a player from a 4-9 syn player. Good point.

Have you look at the scout list? I noticed that there are new players on the top 3 team every war. Why is that? Credit cards max out, spouse going off for spending a fortune on magic beans now they really do have real life issues so they had to retire. Excellent point.

Instead I'm seeing caveman responses. Duh spend more gold, join a top three, quit crying. Blah blah blah.

Spend more money. PROBLEM SOLVED

Vile Lynn
08-04-2014, 01:59 PM

umm... not really... they change their IGNs often if you haven't noticed.

The turnover isn't that great. I would guess no more than most syndicates: a few leave, a few join.

Dipstik
08-04-2014, 02:04 PM
The players change, the accounts stay the same...

t12pm
08-04-2014, 02:41 PM

Not lazy thinking I got out of top 10 before the stupid spending arrived. As sister morphine said before which obviously you don't get what ever new prizes and mods are added for your whining top 3 get anyhow which changes nothing from the current setup or from the last setup. Sorry you seem to be having a hard time understanding this. All your idea will do is push top 10 further away from the rest but still not help you to make top 3 easier when joined. Besides you will probably get a good account at that time to use anyhow

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 03:32 PM
Not lazy thinking I got out of top 10 before the stupid spending arrived. As sister morphine said before which obviously you don't get what ever new prizes and mods are added for your whining top 3 get anyhow which changes nothing from the current setup or from the last setup. Sorry you seem to be having a hard time understanding this. All your idea will do is push top 10 further away from the rest but still not help you to make top 3 easier when joined. Besides you will probably get a good account at that time to use anyhow

You missed the point. Every war is prdictable. TAW, SAS, SC. If you make 4-9 stronger the war will be more entertaining. Gree obviously saw something because they change the prize tiers. And now look again no IP mod for 3rd place. Wow I guess I don't understand. Wanting more for spending more is whining. You left a top 10 cause you couldn't hang with the increased requirements.

sister morphine
08-04-2014, 03:33 PM
I see next war prizes the IP boost is for 1st and 2nd only. The suits must want Solemn Carnage to spend more, lmao.

Im Jahova
08-04-2014, 03:34 PM
You missed the point. Every war is prdictable. TAW, SAS, SC. If you make 4-9 stronger the war will be more entertaining. Gree obviously saw something because they change the prize tiers. And now look again no IP mod for 3rd place. Wow I guess I don't understand. Wanting more for spending more is whining. You left a top 10 cause you couldn't hang with the increased requirements.

You make your self sound more stupid with every comment. Just quit your crying. You didn't help make the game, so don't tell them what to do with their game

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 03:38 PM
You make your self sound more stupid with every comment. Just quit your crying. You didn't help make the game, so don't tell them what to do with their game

Great post. Keep up the good work

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 03:40 PM
I see next war prizes the IP boost is for 1st and 2nd only. The suits must want Solemn Carnage to spend more, lmao.

Interesting huh?

sister morphine
08-04-2014, 03:44 PM
You're right. The top 3 are now predictable because of the boosts. But surely you can understand it's too late to put that particular cat back in the bag.

So Gree give top 10 an IP boost; big deal - the top 3 also get it. How does that help you close the yawning chasm? You're not thinking logically. Even with 3rd losing their boost it doesn't help the teams below unless all previous boost prizes are nixed.

Im Jahova
08-04-2014, 03:44 PM
Great post. Keep up the good work

Well, I do my best to help the idiots on the forum.

sister morphine
08-04-2014, 03:46 PM
Interesting huh?
Yes, do you draw the obvious lesson to apply to your own position though?

t12pm
08-04-2014, 03:46 PM

No I left top 10 because I am not spending stupid amounts on a phone app!! I can still beat on most top 4-9 people after 8 months of no spending so why spend when you can't defend yourself. Attack mods are way to easy to get now to keep the cycle going so there is no need for spending, that's why so many went to free play

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 03:47 PM
Well, I do my best to help the idiots on the forum.

Your smoke break is over. Let me get a special #2 with extra cheese and a large coke.

Im Jahova
08-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Your smoke break is over. Let me get a special #2 with extra cheese and a large coke.

Is that all sir.

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 03:50 PM
No I left top 10 because I am not spending stupid amounts on a phone app!! I can still beat on most top 4-9 people after 8 months of no spending so why spend when you can't defend yourself. Attack mods are way to easy to get now to keep the cycle going so there is no need for spending, that's why so many went to free play

If you could spend you would. Don't act like you can and won't cause its against your beliefs. Many went to free play cause they either have RL issues or can't keep up with participation and spending. Simple as that.

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 03:51 PM
Is that all sir.

And an apple pie

Im Jahova
08-04-2014, 03:52 PM
And an apple pie

Alright sir, your total is $8.57. First window please.

t12pm
08-04-2014, 03:55 PM
If you could spend you would. Don't act like you can and won't cause its against your beliefs. Many went to free play cause they either have RL issues or can't keep up with participation and spending. Simple as that.

Yep your right that's why I just bought a 35 grand custom bike on the way home from work today with cash because I can't spend, you know me pretty good now shove your foot down your throat and choke on it. Send me your email I give you a pic of my garage and the toys inside, oh that's right your pixels are way more important. Never said it was against my beliefs

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 03:57 PM
Yes, do you draw the obvious lesson to apply to your own position though?

I know they read the forums. Hopefully this sparked some more changes. I have an attack mod a 400%. I would rather have IP mod, or building upgrade, or +2 energy instead. I would even be satisfied with level increase and more money buildings. Wink wink gree

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 04:00 PM
Yep your right that's why I just bought a 35 grand custom bike on the way home from work today with cash because I can't spend, you know me pretty good now shove your foot down your throat and choke on it. Send me your email I give you a pic of my garage and the toys inside, oh that's right your pixels are way more important. Never said it was against my beliefs

I pay quarterly taxes now because I owed 110k more in taxes based of my yearly income. Would you like to see my garage,my drive way, my wife, my view, my speed boat, my time share, my summer home. Life is good. Let me know.

Im Jahova
08-04-2014, 04:03 PM
I pay quarterly taxes now because I owed 110k more in taxes based of my yearly income. Would you like to see my garage,my drive way, my wife, my view, my speed boat, my time share, my summer home. Life is good. Let me know.

Anyone can say that over the internet just so you know.

StampinFools
08-04-2014, 04:06 PM
Jahova I agree....yeah I have a boat,motorcycle, time share, big house and garage filled with toys and cars too....do you guys want me to post pics here too lol

Im Jahova
08-04-2014, 04:08 PM
Jahova I agree....yeah I have a boat,motorcycle, time share, big house and garage filled with toys and cars too....do you guys want me to post pics here too lol

Yeah, I'm the President of the United States

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 04:10 PM
Anyone can say that over the internet just so you know.

That's true. That's on me if I'm lying. I was called out so I responded.

t12pm
08-04-2014, 04:11 PM

It was to prove a point he sits behind a screen and tells someone why they quit spending on a phone app, hell I'll send the asshat a ticket he can come in person hope he brings all the top 10 pixels he bought as well that is a great achievement.

Im Jahova
08-04-2014, 04:12 PM

I understand. I was just saying, it wasn't just directed at you

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 04:17 PM
It was to prove a point he sits behind a screen and tells someone why they quit spending on a phone app, hell I'll send the asshat a ticket he can come in person hope he brings all the top 10 pixels he bought as well that is a great achievement.

You assumed that you earn more than me and that my accomplishments are a phone app. Wrong!

t12pm
08-04-2014, 04:19 PM

You was called out, more like you did the calling out remember I can't spend, you really are something lmao, you go right on with your campaign to make top 4-9 bigger to help when joining top 3 😂

Im Jahova
08-04-2014, 04:19 PM
This is getting good ^^^

t12pm
08-04-2014, 04:21 PM
This is getting good ^^^

He's to easy see now he knows what I assumed lmao

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 04:24 PM
You was called out, more like you did the calling out remember I can't spend, you really are something lmao, you go right on with your campaign to make top 4-9 bigger to help when joining top 3 ��

You ask for my email that's personal. Show me your garage and toys in it that's real life. So I responded in a real life way. You acted like I was suppose to go wow over a 35k purchase. I would have been impressed if you said 100k.

Im Jahova
08-04-2014, 04:27 PM
Only a matter of time till Clementine locks this

sister morphine
08-04-2014, 04:29 PM
Oh. My. God. It's degenerated into a conspicuous consumption pissing contest! :rolleyes:

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 04:29 PM
Only a matter of time till Clementine locks this

He won't. New campaign raise the prices for gold and make the bosses harder. Just kidding.

t12pm
08-04-2014, 04:31 PM
Not here to impress some unknown to me, you got personal telling me I couldn't spend or keep up with demand of top 10 it was my choice to leave. What you quoted above was all said after you told me why I went free now I am done with you trying to turn things around maybe go back and re read the posts

Im Jahova
08-04-2014, 04:32 PM
He won't. New campaign raise the prices for gold and make the bosses harder. Just kidding.

Lol maybe he won't read all the comments, we just have to put a few on-topic post at the end

Better At Life Than You
08-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Q
Not here to impress some unknown to me, you got personal telling me I couldn't spend or keep up with demand of top 10 it was my choice to leave. What you quoted above was all said after you told me why I went free now I am done with you trying to turn things around maybe go back and re read the posts

O K. I give you that I started it. So I will finish it. You're lying and I'm wealthier than you. Satisfied? Let me also promote the gold bonus program. Can't be in a top 10 without it. You can but its not wise to do so.

Tadaaah
08-04-2014, 04:46 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/6d/6d77431c38657baf11c3abd4a03b6cb8104da364bd29319e6f 90ad089ca810b8.jpg