PDA

View Full Version : Gree matchups stink. Mods please explain!!!!!

reticlover
08-03-2014, 07:03 PM
i am in redneck assassins and ranked 536 atm and just matched a 1 man team that is ranked 849. he is 188m defense and nobody in our syndicate can beat even with a Force Attack. on top of that we were on a streak 4/5 and 13/14 wins. would a mod please explain why gree would match a team lwith 20 members to a 1 man team.

Dipstik
08-03-2014, 07:21 PM
I assume you lost since you're here whining about it. How did you let that happen? You each hit the wall once and get like 1600 ip. He attacks once and gets 400 if he's lucky. He has to outspend you 4-1 to win.

Typical sas thread.

reticlover
08-03-2014, 07:30 PM
I assume you lost since you're here whining about it. How did you let that happen? You each hit the wall once and get like 1600 ip. He attacks once and gets 400 if he's lucky. He has to outspend you 4-1 to win.

Typical sas thread.
first off im not whining. just dont understand grees matchups. i could understand if we lost to a team of 5 or 10 but how does a team of 1 get matched fairly to a team of 30 pr 40 members.

Thatkidyouknow
08-03-2014, 07:34 PM
i am in redneck assassins and ranked 536 atm and just matched a 1 man team that is ranked 849. he is 188m defense and nobody in our syndicate can beat even with a Force Attack. on top of that we were on a streak 4/5 and 13/14 wins. would a mod please explain why gree would match a team lwith 20 members to a 1 man team.

Who ever you were playing obviously was on a 1-man streak team. It happens. I'm in a top 250 and we've been matched with EMF1.

Dipstik
08-03-2014, 07:35 PM
Who ever you were playing obviously was on a 1-man streak team. It happens. I'm in a top 250 and we've been matched with EMF1.

You won, right?

Thatkidyouknow
08-03-2014, 07:41 PM
You won, right?

In my mind we did. My hallucinatory mind...nah they won with defensive wins lol. Shoulda just hit the command center after wall was down.

Im Jahova
08-03-2014, 08:10 PM
The GREE match ups are on point pretty much. You're team of 20 could have easily won against him.

JennythePixie
08-03-2014, 08:39 PM
Gree match ups suck!! My team is ranked right at 150-200, the last 3 wars we have repeatedly been matched with a top 20 team. We have been matched with them as many as 4 times over the course of a weekend. I'm not whining but would like to understand how it makes sense to match us with these teams who's smallest acct can take out our biggest guy...

Im Jahova
08-03-2014, 10:42 PM
Gree match ups suck!! My team is ranked right at 150-200, the last 3 wars we have repeatedly been matched with a top 20 team. We have been matched with them as many as 4 times over the course of a weekend. I'm not whining but would like to understand how it makes sense to match us with these teams who's smallest acct can take out our biggest guy...

I would like some proof of that. Sorry, but it's not believable

Simon.
08-03-2014, 11:01 PM
The GREE match ups are on point pretty much. You're team of 20 could have easily won against him.

Think before you speak - 1 dude with 188mil def vs 30 dudes all with less Attack than that i.e. mention even with Force Attack they couldn't beat - how exactly could they win when every attack is a loss? You know what a Defensive Win is right?

So yes, if their combined attack was around 188mil, they could be matched against a single dude with 188def, but couldn't possibly win going head to head...The only avenue they had was to attack the HQ instead of the person... But I'm sure this is what you were referring too but forgot to mention it in your short post...;)

Im Jahova
08-03-2014, 11:09 PM
Think before you speak - 1 dude with 188mil def vs 30 dudes all with less Attack than that i.e. mention even with Force Attack they couldn't beat - how exactly could they win when every attack is a loss? You know what a Defensive Win is right?

So yes, if their combined attack was around 188mil, they could be matched against a single dude with 188def, but couldn't possibly win going head to head...The only avenue they had was to attack the HQ instead of the person... But I'm sure this is what you were referring too but forgot to mention it in your short post...;)

Yes, attack HQ. I didn't put it in my post because I didn't think I would be talking to stupid people who wouldn't quite understand.

Zirach
08-04-2014, 04:38 AM
Im in a 2man syndicate rank 1000 and now on 30wins lvl5 streak...if its good to be on top it also good at the bottom winning without spending tons of cash, just here enjoying the game :0))

Im Jahova
08-04-2014, 07:52 AM
Im in a 2man syndicate rank 1000 and now on 30wins lvl5 streak...if its good to be on top it also good at the bottom winning without spending tons of cash, just here enjoying the game :0))

I do the same in MW. Very fun when you can get top prizes without spending any money.

kimberleyj
08-04-2014, 08:47 AM
if you had most of your members hitting the wall then you should have won unless this guy spent loads of gold . we faced two top 5 teams in a row (bones then SAS) and we should be in top 100 if lucky (no big deal it is not as if we was gonna have great matchs all the time, gree doesn't want many teams getting the streak or 55 wins prizes).

Vile Lynn
08-04-2014, 09:08 AM
GREE matches syndicates to ruin streaks... get used to it.

Streak teams need to spend just like any syndicate if they want to win.
Ranking low to get easy matchups is not guaranteed. Nothing new.