PDA

View Full Version : Are you allowed to transfer between ios and droid ?

MrGreenMan
08-03-2014, 02:40 PM
I may be getting a new phone but its a droid and my acct is on a ios right now.

Captain Torgue
08-03-2014, 06:25 PM
Yes..............................................

Simon.
08-03-2014, 06:31 PM
read the posts - you have to do transfer via a ticket I believe...and it can take over a week...and it comes with all the droid issues...but I use droid, the issues are not that bad on newer devices. One advantage is multiple accounts on the same device - like with a Nexus 7, you can have up to 8 accounts without rooting your device and the game is very stable as its stock Android - not like Samsung's crappy version with the Bloat, at least the Tab 4's have multiple accounts now without rooting.

Captain Torgue
08-03-2014, 06:41 PM
read the posts - you have to do transfer via a ticket I believe...and it can take over a week...and it comes with all the droid issues...but I use droid, the issues are not that bad on newer devices. One advantage is multiple accounts on the same device - like with a Nexus 7, you can have up to 8 accounts without rooting your device and the game is very stable as its stock Android - not like Samsung's crappy version with the Bloat, at least the Tab 4's have multiple accounts now without rooting.

No one asked for your smart phone reviews broseph!

Simon.
08-03-2014, 06:57 PM
No one asked for your smart phone reviews broseph!
Ha ha - you get it whether you ask for it or not! I am enjoying your post signature though, I wish there was sound!