PDA

View Full Version : New Generstion of Buildings?

Evil Mastermind
08-03-2014, 07:30 AM
*typo: New Generation

GREE. For me part of the appeal of this game early on was building my base and upgrading buildings. Yes, I still buy LEs and upgrade money buildings, but that too is losing its luster.

Why not release a new generation non-money buildings? A new series for air, ground, infantry, and sea unit buildings to unlock new units. Also a series of new boost buildings for each division as well. Personally these boost buildings should carry a defensive boost only.

Last but not least, update the stats on existing defensive buildings and release some new ones of those too. Go ahead and stick a few in water while your at it.

This would bring back some of the fun for me. I know others have suggested numerous times, for valor buildings, gold buildings, energy or health Regen buildings but that isn't purpose of this thread. This would purely be an extension of the type content that has always existed. What's everyone think?

Cobra Kai
08-03-2014, 07:33 AM
I would welcome a new generation of unit and boost buildings. That is but one core thread of the game that has been neglected.

Scot
08-03-2014, 07:38 AM
I think its a good idea that Gree doesnt care about. Why would they care what makes the customer happy? Not like the customer is a priorty in any way for them.

bam bam.
08-03-2014, 07:41 AM
There have been many threads on this very topic mate. Maybe jus give one of them a bump next time.

I agree, it's just missionary missionary missionary.

New LTB, buy it upgrade as far as u can. Repeat.
Event comes out, goal post get moved, event loses its appeal. Repeat.
Gree messes up, we complain on the forum, we get ignored. Repeat.

It would be nice to get taken out to a nice fancy dinner every once in a while b4 we get missionaried!

Evil Mastermind
08-03-2014, 08:19 AM
There have been many threads on this very topic mate. Maybe jus give one of them a bump next time.

I agree, it's just missionary missionary missionary.

New LTB, buy it upgrade as far as u can. Repeat.
Event comes out, goal post get moved, event loses its appeal. Repeat.
Gree messes up, we complain on the forum, we get ignored. Repeat.

It would be nice to get taken out to a nice fancy dinner every once in a while b4 we get missionaried!

Please find me a thread that asks for an extension of existing content: unit and boost buildings. I haven't seen any but those asking for new boosts....then again don't come on here often any more due to all complaints and whining. Plus, necro on old threads is against forum rules.

Dirty Mind
08-03-2014, 11:27 AM
I like this idea. They could even go as simple as letting us build a second Naval research, or airship hanger etc. New unit buildings would be nice too, but they just released a bunch using the currently available buildings. I know lots of people who sold off all their def buildings but I have kept mine with the hopes that someday in the future they will be worth something, wish I had done the same with my millions of valor.

General Soviet
08-03-2014, 02:15 PM
It would be a great addition to the game, and with all these unit bonuses being given out by the handful, what's another boost building gonna hurt? If they insist on continuously releasing money buildings, at least make them worthwhile.

bam bam.
08-03-2014, 02:22 PM
Please find me a thread that asks for an extension of existing content: unit and boost buildings. I haven't seen any but those asking for new boosts....then again don't come on here often any more due to all complaints and whining. Plus, necro on old threads is against forum rules.

Multiple threads on same topic is also against forum rules, if you have something to say that is pertinent to today it is not necroing. Your point is valid mate. My point is valid too, You can use a search bar before you post a new thread. I'm not doing your homework for ya. I understand the whining and reasons for dodging the forum. I find the forum necessary to know what it is going on in game cause in game info is non existent.