PDA

View Full Version : Can we please see our units we take to battle in the Inventory page

Pidgeot
08-02-2014, 03:53 AM
It would be awesome if you could show the units we take to battle. All you would have to do is have a page that show the units we attack with ad the units we defend with. Would be helpful for use so we can what units would need to e replaced with better ones.

The top 45 is cool and all but we would like to see more of them. Full Assault showed us what we took, so this should not be too hard to implement.

Anzzi
08-02-2014, 04:44 AM
Agreed, this would be awesome improvement

Systematrix
08-02-2014, 05:40 AM
I've been wanting this ever since I passed 3000 units oh so long ago, just never thought to post a thread about it, lol. Great idea Pidgeot! Yes, please, this.

Cobra Kai
08-02-2014, 05:59 AM
A compromise would be to show top 45 units and the bottom unit you take to battle. At least then we would have an idea of the bottom strength of our army.

Systematrix
08-02-2014, 06:02 AM
A compromise would be to show top 45 units and the bottom unit you take to battle. At least then we would have an idea of the bottom strength of our army.

Good idea, this would also work for me as I mainly want to see what my lowest units are.

bam bam.
08-02-2014, 06:24 AM
Here here. The whole army would be perfect but the 3000th or last unit brought into battle would be a nice compromise. A way for them to half job it again

Rolinz
08-02-2014, 06:59 AM
It would be awesome if you could show the units we take to battle. All you would have to do is have a page that show the units we attack with ad the units we defend with. Would be helpful for use so we can what units would need to e replaced with better ones.

The top 45 is cool and all but we would like to see more of them. Full Assault showed us what we took, so this should not be too hard to implement.

I have been wanting to see this feature too. Thank you for posting about it. Maybe Gree will add it to the soon to do list.

KillerDriller
08-02-2014, 08:35 AM
I wouldnt think it would be a big deal. Didn't Full Assault tell you all the units in your army?

Systematrix
08-02-2014, 08:39 AM

It's important to read the entire OP before responding to a thread.

Dumas
08-02-2014, 09:34 AM
Personally, I would be happy with an "*" or some other indicator in the inventory screen that indicated that unit made my army...

solowalker
08-02-2014, 10:11 AM
I would be happy if they just showed the top 44 units, and also my very last unit in battle. make that #45 spot be 3000 or whatever is the last for your army.

stephen2013
08-02-2014, 01:44 PM

I think this would be the simplest solution, and it would be easy to tell in your inventory what makes it and what doesn't. Just add another section between "top 45" and "casualties" with "3000th unit" or something. Lol

BobEponge
08-03-2014, 03:33 PM
I've been wanting this ever since I passed 3000 units oh so long ago, just never thought to post a thread about it, lol. Great idea Pidgeot! Yes, please, this.

+1 :cool:
please gree do it (not easy 10 word lol)

Gerard Figallo
08-03-2014, 04:59 PM
This would he handy for knowing when your maxed on units.

bam bam.
08-07-2014, 05:30 AM
Any word from our gracious overlords on this one too?.

Inventory atk/def/most recent/alpha/in army

Utisz
08-07-2014, 08:59 AM
GREE, please consider this valid request

Thanks

Auspex
08-07-2014, 09:49 AM
Now this is a great idea and has been requested for over 1 year. So far there has not been 1 moderator/admin/gree employee respond to this.

Could you take the time to ask the program director what the planned schedule is for changes/updates and then post an approximate time within 1-2 months of when this will be addressed or if not just tell us now there is and never will be so we can all stop wasting our time asking.

Thanks o' imperious dictators of all for hearing our request.

bergmystr
08-07-2014, 11:43 AM
I love the idea of this, I just don't think it would be implemented. Imagine if you found out that your last unit was in the ballpark of 20,000 att / 20,000 def. (not sure how you wouldn't if you are maxed on growlers), but anyway.

This would make it all too easy for someone to say that an LTQ was worth it or not. This mostly applies to the current one. The unit for individual normal is 25k / 16k. I imagine that is pretty much the base unit at this point for most higher level players, so why bother (unless of course you are dumping a boat load of gold and $$ into prestige.

TheBFO
08-07-2014, 01:30 PM
I love the idea of this, I just don't think it would be implemented. Imagine if you found out that your last unit was in the ballpark of 20,000 att / 20,000 def. (not sure how you wouldn't if you are maxed on growlers), but anyway.

This would make it all too easy for someone to say that an LTQ was worth it or not. This mostly applies to the current one. The unit for individual normal is 25k / 16k. I imagine that is pretty much the base unit at this point for most higher level players, so why bother (unless of course you are dumping a boat load of gold and $$ into prestige.

To be honest most of the LTQ rewards are not worth even the thought of tapping the NPC, whether I know my lowest unit in battle or not..

Sigg
08-07-2014, 04:43 PM
Can we please have this? Pretty please?

VileDoom
08-07-2014, 05:00 PM
An alternative solution would be to continue purchasing the best possible in game cash unit until your stats no longer change. ;)

/edit

If you are already at this point congrats to you. Lol

Dog bite
08-08-2014, 03:42 AM
+ 1
Would be a good topic for our new community manager to pick up and run with...