PDA

View Full Version : Does Gree have a rogue employee

YankeePhil
08-02-2014, 03:24 AM
I've been playing for some time now and have realized how much Gree hates their fan base. But in the last few weeks it seems like someone else is in charge and they're listening to the consumers. Starting with inventory sorting, collect all income button, and displaying prizes in the goal window. Then you also have the water building (sorta), the trade sub forum, and this upcoming LTQ/FLTQ having no NPCs in the shipyard or docks. This us definitely a change in the right direction. I'm proud of someone for hearing us all out.

Systematrix
08-02-2014, 05:46 AM
I could not agree more YankeePhil. These are some great, and desperately needed, improvements and I'm becoming more pleased with each update. Keep it up Gree!!! Awesome work.

Cobra Kai
08-02-2014, 05:58 AM
Now if they would cut back a little on the energy requirements for the LTQ. They have become next to impossible for even an above average player to finish any level. The last FLTQ was way too difficult to accomplish. We all aren't getting the +1 energy bonus. Only 3 factions (top) have been getting them.

bam bam.
08-02-2014, 06:31 AM
Positive signs but the inventory was a half job. Don't get too ahead of yourselves.

1GaDawg85
08-02-2014, 01:52 PM
All the "changes" weren't really anything substantial....like bam bam said, it's half baked crap

Thatkidyouknow
08-02-2014, 02:02 PM
All the "changes" weren't really anything substantial....like bam bam said, it's half baked crap

Like that ice cream flavor?

Drakhoan
08-02-2014, 03:44 PM
Seems somthing is better than nothing, half baked or not. Thanks for the changes! I do agree seems some employment change has taken place. Sometimes change is a good thing, but is always inevitable.

Dirty Mind
08-02-2014, 04:43 PM
I agree, I like the changes. Bam Bam would complain if his ice cream was too cold.

Auspex
08-02-2014, 05:20 PM
These are nice changes, first time in a while that Gree has done something to improve customer relations. I think we need a thread on here that has a list of Glitches and broken items in the game that need to be addressed. Not changes to make it play better just a thread for Beta testing. I know there are real beta testers some have messaged me to prove they do exists. They get 2 whole days to debug things and half of them don't even bother they just get the free things gree provides (it was unspecified what Gree hands out for this 'task').

If there was one live event every 6 months to a year with a glitch I would think the beta team was either not given enough time, direction or motivation to find all the glitches. Since there has been 6 glitches per month I would suggest Gree needs to re-think their beta program.

Step one: don't give in game rewards for testing. This promotes doing a crappy job. Pay either an Apple or Google store credit or cash.

Step two: Give your beta testers a dedicated server that they play on. Accounts that they have here should be entirely separate from beta test accounts.

Step three: Set out a time line for repairs to gameplay and publish that here. We don't want to pay for a random change, right now many of us don't spend a nickle here because of the randomness. Give your player community a timeline for fixes.

Step four: Stick to your plan. Stay on time. Stay in communication with players.

Step five: Enjoy a greater reward from providing a playable game with less negative feedback from angry customers.

As an experience Beta tester in the gaming community I have never worked for Gree or, to the best of knowledge, any of their affiliated companies. No company I have worked for would release with this many glitches and broken functions.

Gree could create a test server like many other gaming companies do and allow any players to sign up and create tester accounts. Run tournaments, have 6 hour WD events and give players random units gold cash etc to test play with. Set a separate forum for beta feed back and be transparent to their paying customers. Better relations will result in people actually encouraging others to play = more customers = more revenue.

bam bam.
08-02-2014, 08:18 PM
I agree, I like the changes. Bam Bam would complain if his ice cream was too cold.

Nothing makes me angrier than too cold ice cream!. It should be cold enough so it's not melting but not so cold ur biting into a rock!.

Evil Mastermind
08-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Minor changes are still improvements. Keep listening and responding to the player's requests. The game will change for the better if you keep responding GREE.