PDA

View Full Version : More managers hooray

bam bam.
08-01-2014, 10:05 PM
Who is going to manage all these managers?.

If you need some doers hit me up

Drakhoan
08-01-2014, 10:24 PM
I am also available!

Angel of Mercy
08-02-2014, 01:19 AM
Who is going to manage all these managers?.

If you need some doers hit me up

i Think they need a Guardian angel like me :cool:

bam bam.
08-02-2014, 03:03 AM
To tadaaahs credit we do kinda get a prize list. There is more info that should be included on those lists but thats a step in the right direction. Not sure what other helpful contributions his made, a few ill pass that along to the devs and locked threads.

But we do have enough people banning members for legitimate concerns and removing threads and comments with no real oversight. Also a lot of promises not being delivered in a timely manner or completely (ie being able to sought inventory and ask the devs round 1) and we r still getting boat loads of glitches and errors, gold confirms on all purchases (vault and land).

Hell if they want this game to be fix ask me and I'll give a full and comprehensive list then get it done in a month. Lets make modern war the number 1 earner on itunes again. Make the entertainment vs cost ratio spot on and it will come back.

I'm great at pointing out other peoples failings. Got to learn how to make money off that! Lol

Alexpompu
08-02-2014, 04:13 AM
That's what consultants do lol. You really could make a killing doing that

Systematrix
08-02-2014, 05:55 AM
Hell if they want this game to be fix ask me and I'll give a full and comprehensive list then get it done in a month. Lets make modern war the number 1 earner on itunes again. Make the entertainment vs cost ratio spot on and it will come back.

It seems they are starting to listen AND implement our suggestions. The Trade Request sub forum was done super fast after we began asking for it. Post that comprehensive list in a new thread please bam bam. I'm *almost* to the point that I'd bet some will be implemented.

PS. I'm in complete agreement with the entertainment to cost ratio breathing new life into the game.