PDA

View Full Version : Video Offers Not Paying Out

Tadaaah
08-01-2014, 05:46 PM
Hello,

We are aware that Android players are not receiving rewards for the watching the video offers. We are working to get this resolved. Until further notice, please note that video offers will not be awarding currency at this time for Android.

We will update everyone once this is resolved. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Matt - Kill MNSH
08-02-2014, 09:12 AM
video offers not available in many regions... didn't c any video offer since I started playing 2 years back..

Always shows no video available currently.

Do something about it too.. Thanks :)

Cats
08-04-2014, 09:14 PM
It's not working on my iPhone either....

Tadaaah
08-05-2014, 09:58 AM
Video offers have been turned off until we can get this resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Cats
08-06-2014, 09:55 AM
I'm still at least getting them on my iPad....

jfgarzon
08-06-2014, 10:50 AM
im on android and its working for me getting gold from video offers

ncym
08-06-2014, 05:18 PM
Tadaaah, I understand and appreciate every attempt to make this game better, however if I lose my free gold and 85% of crime city does not this is a disadvantage to me and the other 15% who lost there button. I was getting probably an average of 20 gold a day with a rare video not giving me 2 gold. 20 free gold a day is better then 0! I feel like everyone who is losing out on this should be compensated 15-20 gold a day for every day this is down. Everyone else is getting free gold why are a few just left out in the cold?

Spaden
08-07-2014, 01:07 AM
Ncym

Free gold are still working for those who didn't update cc last week.

Got new version on my tab where it's not working and old on mobile where here I still get gold.. Want the new version but I'm not gonna update before they fix it

Next time there is an update get someone else to test it for you ;)

ncym
08-07-2014, 04:02 PM
Spaden, I appreciate the reply but it is just incorrect. I did not choose to update to be "a guinea pig" first of all I am too smart for that and have been playing too long to be dumb enough to choose to be the first to download a update. Second, it was an automatic update and sent to devices that had trouble paying gold after watching the video as tadaaah said. We had no choice! So not only were we already at the disadvantage of not getting all our gold for the vides we watched we also now have no opportunity to even try to watch a video. The proper way to handle this would have been to stop all video offers for everyone, then fix the problem, then start the offers for everyone. Also while in the process of fixing it figure out how much gold people earned and did not get and give it to them. The way it was done is just simply not fair to those people that do not have the chance to do offers while others still have that chance.

ukwildcats5
08-07-2014, 04:59 PM
I'm on android and never had any problems at all. Now I am stuck without free gold when there was nothing wrong to begin with. Smh

J.R.
08-07-2014, 09:04 PM
So you made an announcement that a new update was out and also listed the "features" that were in the new update.....but kinda left out that android users would no lonher get video offers! Not an unfair advantage towards iOS at all huh? I mean itts awful...5 ppl complained about not getting gold for watching videos so now ALL android users suffer for your idiotic "solution" to the problem. Let me know when you all take your heads out of your asses

J.R.
08-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Also please don't try to make it seem that you listened when we said we wanted to sort our inventory(for at least the past year), the only reason that change was made is because you saw the **** show that happened in MW when you didnt have that option and street assault at the same time. You do nothing to improve the game for the customer but make changes when you know it will keep your staff numbers low and not get as many tickets....guess i shall start overflowing the staff with useless tickets, have fun

bravo 6 vk
08-07-2014, 09:32 PM
I was getting videos and was credited gold for them too. After the update, there's no button for that

cynicalmofo
08-08-2014, 01:08 AM
Wait - Are you guys complaining about not getting something that is essentially free?

J.R.
08-08-2014, 01:37 AM
Wait - Are you guys complaining about not getting something that is essentially free?

Yup sure am! Being its not free for advertisers and gree and ad colony get compensated for advertising....essentially free to players but gree still getting the reward. Businesses dont make these deals for the players health but there own....guess your either an idiot who spends too much without supplementing your own spending, an iOS user or just plain stupid...your choice where you want to fall in that statement but no matter what have an irrevelant point....keep moving please as this obviously doesn't pertain to you

Spaden
08-08-2014, 02:06 AM
Spaden, I appreciate the reply but it is just incorrect. I did not choose to update to be "a guinea pig" first of all I am too smart for that and have been playing too long to be dumb enough to choose to be the first to download a update. Second, it was an automatic update and sent to devices that had trouble paying gold after watching the video as tadaaah said. We had no choice! So not only were we already at the disadvantage of not getting all our gold for the vides we watched we also now have no opportunity to even try to watch a video. The proper way to handle this would have been to stop all video offers for everyone, then fix the problem, then start the offers for everyone. Also while in the process of fixing it figure out how much gold people earned and did not get and give it to them. The way it was done is just simply not fair to those people that do not have the chance to do offers while others still have that chance.

Okay I must admit that I have been on vacation so not 100% sure about the release dates but I have version 5.2.7 on my main device where it still works

CatDor
08-08-2014, 07:50 AM
How much gold are you really missing out on??
I try constantly throughout the day and am only able to watch maybe 2 videos
so missing out on 4 gold doesn't upset me much!!

Morgz
08-08-2014, 08:19 AM
Tadaaah, I understand and appreciate every attempt to make this game better, however if I lose my free gold and 85% of crime city does not this is a disadvantage to me and the other 15% who lost there button. I was getting probably an average of 20 gold a day with a rare video not giving me 2 gold. 20 free gold a day is better then 0! I feel like everyone who is losing out on this should be compensated 15-20 gold a day for every day this is down. Everyone else is getting free gold why are a few just left out in the cold?
I never got 20 free gold a day, so you have had an unfair advantage over people like me. If they listen to your suggestion and just start handing over 20 free gold a day, then myself and everyone else should be compensated retroactively for all the free gold you have already received and we haven't. See how that "leveling the playing field" works?

NYCMOM
08-08-2014, 09:16 AM
I totally agree with UKwildcat....I had no issues getting videos and I relied on those videos along with my budgetted purchase of gold to move ahead in this game. I will not be purchasing any gold until the videos are reinstated. I am sure there is a way to resolve this better without "punishing" the lot that had no issues to begin with.

killerbee
08-08-2014, 09:48 AM
hope one day gree can update something cool without braking something cooler, please find a way to compensate your loyal old players who are now disadvantaged for staying update with YOUR updates rather than the typical " we are aware of the problem we have caused and we are working on it while you get disadvantaged response" thanks

polly
08-10-2014, 05:06 AM
I never got gold on my androids anymore but my iOS still gets them even after the updates

chubbibee
08-10-2014, 06:44 AM
I never had any problems when I watch videos to get 2 gold bars per videos, Maybe I was Lucky, I have Samsung Note 2. But It really sucks after new updates of CC ver 5.3 The Video offer button is gone :mad: I hope that gets resolved real soon!

polly
08-10-2014, 03:54 PM
They keep telling us they shut it off, then why are iOS users still getting videos?

Seems like they shut it off for androids only

Cats
08-10-2014, 08:37 PM
I have an iPad and an iPhone. My iPad has gotten videos all along and still does. My iPhone hasn't gotten videos in probably 2 months so it's not just android users. Why I can get them on one iOS device but not another, idk. But it's a fact and it's frustrating when only one of my accts can use gold.

The Hammr
08-11-2014, 05:59 PM
Any word on when the video option will be operating again?

Killa Cali
08-11-2014, 06:01 PM
Dont update free videos still working for me.

Happy1
08-11-2014, 10:53 PM
My ipad is still paying out free gold please don't ruin it for us smart ios users because you have a pos droid

The Night Prowler
08-12-2014, 02:23 AM
Dont update free videos still working for me.

It made me update today It was the only thing I could do to get back in the game. Now I have no video button.

B0ST0N
08-12-2014, 08:08 AM
Any updates on this?

Killa Cali
08-12-2014, 10:21 AM
It made me update today It was the only thing I could do to get back in the game. Now I have no video button.
Same here I was forced to update today oh well I should have bought ios

polly
08-12-2014, 03:44 PM
Seems we have new mods to answer our questions

But they never do

fan139
08-12-2014, 08:45 PM
Seems we have new mods to answer our questions

But they never do

It hard to walk down in to the basement where the over paid under qualified programmers lurk in their cave and ask a question.

Or send an email

Michel van der Ploeg
08-16-2014, 03:47 AM
I have 3accounts.
Main on iPad, and i can watch for gold.
Android phone and android tablet both dont even have the button to watch a vid.. I only see the offer button..

rayu
08-16-2014, 05:27 AM
We all know its gone.... but till when?? Shortly ... recently.... couple of months.... end of the year.... or till when someone decides, " yup, its been long enough ....time to put the android users out of their misery"

rayu
08-16-2014, 05:30 AM
I feel... its just being unfair! I got 4 accounts, all on droid! And really pisses me off!

Cats
08-16-2014, 11:06 AM
I still can't get them on my iPhone, iPad yes. So while Gree may or may not be "looking into it" it's not just android.

Barlow the Redhead
08-16-2014, 05:31 PM
I have 3accounts.
Main on iPad, and i can watch for gold.
Android phone and android tablet both dont even have the button to watch a vid.. I only see the offer button..

Same here--haven't had video offer button on my android tabs for awhile now👎

coolbala
08-16-2014, 09:31 PM
they have integrated video in offer button itself...if u click offer button it will display list of offer available most of them would be app install offer but couple of offer says video in right end if u click them it will play video....
i have used it for couple of days...but now whenever i click offer button it says no offer available at this moment

WTG Syndicate (624475065)
08-18-2014, 09:08 PM
When are then videos coming back. Was working fine for me and friends so why stop for all. Knee someone who had an issue and all they did was clear the data for the app in their phone and all worked fine from there.

Turbyjojo
08-18-2014, 09:59 PM
Watch a video : Summer fashion goes to link that sais Her Thing- Starbucks V1-TJ- 5916947 August 13,2014 • By jake and it doesn't load a video.

Spaden
08-19-2014, 02:00 AM
Maybe it won't return.. I found out that if I click "offers" then I get the option to see 1 or 2 videos (I'm from Denmark so don't get that many options) but if I go through a proxy in the US I have gotten up to 9 videos in a day.. The downside is that it only pays out 1 gold like in the old days..

B0ST0N
08-19-2014, 05:36 AM
Maybe someday we will get this back

aarondavidsdad
08-19-2014, 05:20 PM
The offers from tapjoy.com are not paying out either. How should I proceed?

bravo 6 vk
08-19-2014, 06:52 PM
Maybe it won't return.. I found out that if I click "offers" then I get the option to see 1 or 2 videos (I'm from Denmark so don't get that many options) but if I go through a proxy in the US I have gotten up to 9 videos in a day.. The downside is that it only pays out 1 gold like in the old days..
Your lucky you get 2 per day. I've only got 1 video till now

WTG Syndicate (624475065)
08-19-2014, 08:52 PM
This is all about free gold which doe snot make Gree any money. It will not be a priority to be fixed so in the meantime the honest gamers among us either do without or pay up. This used to be a great game.....

Zippy69
08-20-2014, 03:22 AM
With my 2 iOS accounts still pulling 2-4 videos every 48 hours; when will GREE hook Droid Users back up & (lmao!) give us a credit...

probably same time that they:

1) expand to level 300
2) adjust EPIC BOSS Tier System so that High Lvl accounts can actually finish & new lvl 15 accounts can't shoot to lvl 100 Boss on single hit!
3) Run a RAID BOSS without adding 2 Billion Health to the Lvl 100 Boss for consecutive Events

etc, etc

GREE Really put the GREED into alleged FREE Games

Eraleth
08-20-2014, 08:42 AM
You think they show ads without being compensated?
I dunno about you..but most of the videos I see are Clash of Clans, Hay Day and Boom Beach- none of which are Gree titles. You think Gree is going to advertise for the competition for free?

This is all about free gold which doe snot make Gree any money. It will not be a priority to be fixed so in the meantime the honest gamers among us either do without or pay up. This used to be a great game.....

is1j
08-20-2014, 12:26 PM
Hey Gree developers, it has been long enough since the video button is gone. You must have at least 1 competent programmer to fix it.

Killer p
08-20-2014, 04:43 PM
With my 2 iOS accounts still pulling 2-4 videos every 48 hours; when will GREE hook Droid Users back up & (lmao!) give us a credit...

probably same time that they:

1) expand to level 300
2) adjust EPIC BOSS Tier System so that High Lvl accounts can actually finish & new lvl 15 accounts can't shoot to lvl 100 Boss on single hit!
3) Run a RAID BOSS without adding 2 Billion Health to the Lvl 100 Boss for consecutive Events

etc, etc

GREE Really put the GREED into alleged FREE Games

Well said, exactly what my thoughts are!

Weasel
08-20-2014, 10:00 PM

Companies pay advertisers to advertise their products and/or services. Advertisers then pay game developers to show the ads in their service/product. The free gold feature allows Gree to earn extra revenue from people who don't pay them directly through their app store. Priority or not, it is still in Gree's interest to resolve the issue.

If it helps any android players to feel even a tiny bit better, tapjoy has not worked on my iOS for months. It just shows a black screen that says "come back later for more offers". For some reason visiting the tapjoy website crashes my ipad, so I get the impression this isn't an issue that's entirely on the Gree end.

The same may be true for the video offers (which come from adcolony, not tapjoy). It is possible that these third party services offered through Gree's products experience issues over which Gree has little or no control. It would not surprise me at all if the "free gold button" was removed temporarily in order to reduce the volume of tickets complaining about videos not awarding the game currency they are supposed to. Gree is aware of the issue, but people will still send tickets asking for their missing gold if they participate in offers and receive nothing in return.

Matt Walenga
08-20-2014, 11:46 PM
HcH is recruiting!! We have some spots open for ACTIVE members! Top 500 syndicate with 153 bonuses, and no gold requirements! Three simple rules, the free chat app groupme is mandatory, participation in all major syndicate events, and donations run fri-sun. DL has 84 mil defense! Instant stats boost!! 284-389-916!! We will also talk mergers!

rayu
08-23-2014, 06:05 AM
Are the gree technicians so dumb that they cant fix it... or we r that dumb to believe this garbage!

KingOW
08-23-2014, 10:41 AM
HcH is recruiting!! We have some spots open for ACTIVE members! Top 500 syndicate with 153 bonuses, and no gold requirements! Three simple rules, the free chat app groupme is mandatory, participation in all major syndicate events, and donations run fri-sun. DL has 84 mil defense! Instant stats boost!! 284-389-916!! We will also talk mergers!

Top 500 with no gold requirements? OMG! Btw there are a dedicated forum for recruiting..

Mcockbur
08-24-2014, 04:24 PM
For old versions of ios free videos do not work...

Big DM
08-26-2014, 02:07 PM
Well said, exactly what my thoughts are!
If only GREEd ever. Get round to doing anything that's not about costing gold !

mugsyny
08-26-2014, 06:00 PM
were not even getting the free video tab

Big DM
08-28-2014, 09:09 AM
were not even getting the free video tab
Welcome to the cult of GREEd as FUNzio has fully gone from this game! No vid gold means more gold sales even thought means less FUN!:confused:

leo_nard
08-29-2014, 06:29 AM
Sometimes it shows in my iPhone that "watch 4 more videos to earn 2 gold", why this actually happen?

Matrx PC
09-03-2014, 03:56 PM
I'm on android and never had any problems at all. Now I am stuck without free gold when there was nothing wrong to begin with. Smh

Starting to pay for me

Cats
09-06-2014, 04:48 AM
Still nothing on my iPhone, and I'm current on updates. iPad still fine!

Luv4UR Mom
09-06-2014, 06:22 PM
Videos are working just fine for me, on multiple devices..... It's like a gold hemorrhage was busted open with the recent updates. I've gotten close to 50 free gold (or~25 videos) on 3 of 4 accts in the last 24hrs.

Cats
09-06-2014, 08:12 PM
Videos are working just fine for me, on multiple devices..... It's like a gold hemorrhage was busted open with the recent updates. I've gotten close to 50 free gold (or~25 videos) on 3 of 4 accts in the last 24hrs.

Must be nice! ��

ohlo-00
09-07-2014, 04:56 AM
Still won't to watch videos on my android. Today My member (iOS) got 50 gold for watching videos. Its unfair for us(android)
But what is fair :)

Nighteg
09-07-2014, 10:42 AM
Most gold i ever made in 1 day was 6.

Hoppe
09-07-2014, 12:01 PM

Same here lol

elf_30
09-12-2014, 09:03 AM
still not working on android

Rd64
09-12-2014, 03:51 PM

You're lucky,wish I could say the same

PP Austin
09-12-2014, 08:22 PM
Sometimes it doesn't work on ios

ohlo-00
09-13-2014, 01:53 AM
Still nothing. No video offer for last 2 months or more

jbplaya101
09-13-2014, 07:16 PM
Ya im using a android device and also its hard to close the video out without it opening a Internet page

Ice2000
09-14-2014, 08:01 AM
gree when are we android users getting our free gold videos back???

Donnie Sparko
09-16-2014, 06:02 AM
ditto the above, it's ridiculous, scandalous and iniquitous.

B0ST0N
09-16-2014, 07:05 AM

I think 8 for me LOL

shengjieman
09-17-2014, 06:45 AM
Guys here's a quick tip from some of my friends : turn on auto screen rotation on your phone and you should be able to receive the reward. It worked for me and it should for you. Hoped it helped ;)

robaboss
09-17-2014, 11:20 PM
Hello,

We are aware that Android players are not receiving rewards for the watching the video offers. We are working to get this resolved. Until further notice, please note that video offers will not be awarding currency at this time for Android.

We will update everyone once this is resolved. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

they were always working fine for me you only took them down because so people would buy gold and it's about time you put them back up

kofiannan
09-18-2014, 03:18 AM
At least take them down for everyone. This is pretty unfair on those who can't get access to free gold.

Webjunky
09-18-2014, 12:59 PM
Hello,

Will Android uses get compensation since ios members still get plenty ??

rotmang
09-18-2014, 02:26 PM
Not one single video for almost 2weeks now,,,never got alot of video,s over here in the netherlands but absolutly nothing is total crap

FrapMaster
09-18-2014, 05:17 PM
Hello,

So what's going to happen first? The second coming of Christ or this fix?

big ty
09-23-2014, 06:01 PM
Still no free gold, what is with delay, been almost two months

bravo 6 vk
09-24-2014, 05:12 AM
Same here. No vids for me. Gree, u just tried to fix something working fine and u screwed it up.

big ty
09-25-2014, 06:18 AM
Please bring back free gold videos for droid

Kitty McPurr
09-25-2014, 10:24 AM
Yup, same here no videos or 1 video followed by it not paying out. Submitted 2 tickets and I get the form response "re-install the game as this issue has been fixed with the latest update." Well 10 re-installs later...still not fixed. What I find funny is that before Gree tried to "fix this issue", I never saw ONE SINGLE complaint from a player about videos not paying out. Now it seems like half the players don't get videos.