PDA

View Full Version : Video Offers Not Paying Out

Tadaaah
08-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Commanders,

We are aware that Android players are not receiving rewards for the watching the video offers. We are working to get this resolved. Until further notice, please note that video offers will not be awarding currency at this time for Android.

We will update everyone once this is resolved. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Tadaaah
08-01-2014, 06:24 PM
These are now working again, but there may be some lag in receiving the rewards.

andy2
08-01-2014, 07:12 PM
I check multiple times a day, and I havent had a video on my android account in months, in fact the button is not even there. Why? My IOS account has been working fine but Droid has been like this for ever.

mugsyny
08-03-2014, 06:38 AM
Same here and I put in a ticket gree says it's fixed. I sent a screen shot, and still they say fixed. It's been months is this grees way of trying to make you buy gold?

Jaded Fusion
08-03-2014, 07:40 AM
I'm on ios and I don't get gold from videos. Haven't in about a month as well.
Support has been not so supportive.

Rowe1985
08-03-2014, 08:00 AM
Yup happened with me on IoS, poor video count for months.

Thorm V2
08-03-2014, 08:40 AM
Strange. I have 3 accounts that are all ios. They all get +2 gold per video- anywhere from 1 - 15 per day.

K1ller
08-03-2014, 12:08 PM
Android here havent gotten vids in awhile, just keeps saying no videos at this time..

SSG
08-03-2014, 04:10 PM
I sent in a ticket for this exact problem. Of course this is what I got in return.

Eddie Davis, Aug 02*14:18

Hey Dennis,

Thank you for contacting GREE Support. Regarding a "Check back*tomorrow" message it is because there is no additional video content for you to watch on this account. GREE cannot guarantee that there will always be new video content, as that is determined by the third party advertiser. Additionally, if you are in a market where your App store does not support the use of the third party advertiser, you will not receive any video offers.

I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let me know if you need further assistance with your game.

Regards,

Eddie Davis
GREE Support.

Dennis Schall, Aug 02*10:44

please tell me whats going on. I haven't had a video in almost two months. IOS users get 2 gold per vid and bragging about how they get 11 videos in 5 minutes. Again android users are being "punished".*

PITA4PRES
08-03-2014, 08:07 PM
Issues like this is exactly why they should put out a gold producing building.

Tardavic
08-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Video offers have been temporarily disabled while we continue to investigate this issue.

Please also note that all gold from third party video offers is provided by a third party company. At this time, we are not able to provide credits for gold not received, as GREE is unable to verify that offers were completed.

We will keep you updated when we have more information!

Jaded Fusion
08-04-2014, 07:18 PM
Video offers have been temporarily disabled while we continue to investigate this issue.

Please also note that all gold from third party video offers is provided by a third party company. At this time, we are not able to provide credits for gold not received, as GREE is unable to verify that offers were completed.

Well not to dig too deep into it however you claim gree can not verify if a video is watched or not but in your game code it states that each account is allowed a maximum 20 videos a day. So there is a way to verify on gree's end.

Gen. Nailor
08-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Is there any way to compensate for people on the Android platforms to receive free gold for not being able to watch videos for a while? Maybe 100 gold? I usually do my best to watch videos as often as possible to help obtain some gold, but like most people have been stating, I have not been able to for a little while now (exact time when videos stopped working is unknown).

Thank you for considering this as a means to help those who haven't been able to watch videos.

MW Code: 756-471-058
Attack: 10,884,558
Defense: 12,280,834

Jaded Fusion
08-05-2014, 04:12 PM
Is there any way to compensate for people on the Android platforms to receive free gold for not being able to watch videos for a while? Maybe 100 gold? I usually do my best to watch videos as often as possible to help obtain some gold, but like most people have been stating, I have not been able to for a little while now (exact time when videos stopped working is unknown).

Thank you for considering this as a means to help those who haven't been able to watch videos.

MW Code: 756-471-058
Attack: 10,884,558
Defense: 12,280,834

No, as I have stated a million times IT'S NOT working for my iOS account either. Everyone mentions android including the mods but no one addresses how on iOS it doesn't payout gold either. Well on my account.

Gen. Nailor
08-05-2014, 08:07 PM
No, as I have stated a million times IT'S NOT working for my iOS account either. Everyone mentions android including the mods but no one addresses how on iOS it doesn't payout gold either. Well on my account.

Sorry, I know a few people in my faction with iPhone's and they haven't had any issue with watching videos. Either way, my question above remains valid. Any chance we could get some courtesy gold for thw trouble of not being able to watch any videos.

uncensored
08-05-2014, 08:51 PM
same here android s3 no gold vid's for months finally got a few but didn't get the
gold

Jaded Fusion
08-06-2014, 07:00 PM
Just watch another video on ios and still no gold rewarded.....and no mention by mods on the ios issue.

jbaker1892
08-08-2014, 07:16 AM
THe problem with me is i watch the videos then i dont get given any gold which i say is even worse because u waste ur time watching the videos then get nothing for it

Dumas
08-08-2014, 08:36 PM

Any update on this issue? I understand that you are probably doing a root cause analysis but even a "We are still working this issue but the ETA is still unknown" would be nice.

Thanks,

Methos
08-09-2014, 09:14 AM
"We are still working this issue but the ETA is still unknown" (lol)

ISNOCHUS
08-10-2014, 09:23 AM
Yeah, they've been ignoring our pleading about this issue for 2 months to try to fix it before they needed to admit the problem. Suffice to say your fix didn't work, please keep trying.

Captain Buck Slayer
08-10-2014, 11:17 PM
Thanks for the ipdate

Methos
08-15-2014, 04:46 AM
These are now working again, but there may be some lag in receiving the rewards.

Tadaah, I have started getting the free gold vids on my iOS devices again, but still do not have the option on my android devices.
Thanks for looking into this.

Luke Knight
08-15-2014, 05:56 AM
I am on Android and still not getting the video offers either. When will this be fixed?

jake *Sandman*
08-18-2014, 02:32 PM
Videos are working a 100% for me on IOS.

ACE/SUPG
08-19-2014, 10:57 PM
Now I'm not getting any videos at all on my droid device,my account on ipad1 does not also,but my account on ipad2 gets a bunch

skywalker_98
08-21-2014, 06:00 PM
I've turned in 4 tickets or this over the last 10 weeks and I get the same reply that posted in this thread by the same customer support rep!. I guess he working hard at fixing it as gree is cause all 4 of his replies are word for word as the one posted and the part if videos are allowed in your area is really the one that shows Eddie isn't even reading them.I wouldn't be asking for videos if I wasn't getting them before gree stopped them because they were illegal in my area and I wouldn't have gotten them in the first place!!Looks like his day at work consists of reply to all with that BS answer of his!.Two people in my faction got new phones and went from IOS to android and asked how do I put up playing this game on android..week later both quit the game ..said they shouldn't have bought a droid phone but gree isn't going to run their life over a game..2 down gree how many else are gone and how many more ?? But Eddie is on top of it!

losthuskies
08-24-2014, 04:52 PM
This has been a problem for over 2 months now. I have a droid and yes I have the latest version and yes I am pissed off. Droids are always getting left behind. Who runs a company that takes over 2 months to fix a problem that reaches 50% of the clientele?!!! Get ur act together stop with the generic response's and FIX THIS!!!!!!!!

Doobster
08-24-2014, 09:43 PM
aGREEd,
If we can't have it take it away from iOS too.

rainman875
08-26-2014, 02:59 AM
aGREEd,
If we can't have it take it away from iOS too.

Hey steady on...dont get all pissed at iOS users, its not their fault. its free gold for gods sake...if you rely on it that much put your hand in your pocket like i do.

Luke Knight
08-26-2014, 06:48 PM
Tadaah, seriously, are you ever going to bother fixing this for android or are we just going to have to live with this major disadvantage?

ju100
08-27-2014, 04:29 AM
Tadaah, seriously, are you ever going to bother fixing this for android or are we just going to have to live with this major disadvantage?

Android update from today states that video ads are fixed. Anyone can confirm?

Edit:No videos so far...

GoodGuy
08-27-2014, 07:40 PM
It is fixed today. You may need to go to Playstore and do an update. Got tons of video gold today.

killbillbst
08-28-2014, 04:33 AM
My main gets no videos, but my mini gets 5-6 a day. Both on iOS

ACE/SUPG
08-28-2014, 11:21 AM
I'm still not getting videos on my iPad 1st generation

ACE/SUPG
08-28-2014, 11:23 AM
Can you'll get with developers are someone,where I can update & get gold with iPad 1st generation users,I been playing game before 2rd generation was even out,I still got main on 1st gen.,mini on 2rd & 3rd on droid

innov-8-or
09-10-2014, 09:37 AM
I've had issues with iOS since Spring 2014. Many open tickets that never get resolved. Same bullsh*it replies. Only way to hurt Gree and their so called "Third party" is to notify they advertisers like I did. They will stop the funding once they get wind that watchers are pissed off that they are watching an ad for their product and not getting paid. This causes user/watcher dissatisfaction not only for Modern War but also puts a negative vibe towards the advertiser's product on the video you watched.

Just send complaints in to the advertisers...very easy to do! They are the ones that pay Gree and their "Third Party" and once that stops...less income coming in! Hurt them where they will feel it!!

Arctic Redleg
09-11-2014, 01:18 PM
Well that is just silly!

shengjieman
09-17-2014, 06:53 AM
Guys I've got a tip from my Guild master that all that is blocking your video offer rewards is the screen auto rotation button. Remember to turn it on as it will affect whether you get rewarded or not. I hope this helps you as it did for me :D