PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Format

Jaded Fusion
08-01-2014, 01:09 PM
Sorry, uhh mobile format for gree forums? Is this new? It just switched over to the mobile format for me.

Victory99
08-01-2014, 02:33 PM
Yeah same for me it changed to

Clementine
08-01-2014, 02:35 PM
Sorry, uhh mobile format for gree forums? Is this new? It just switched over to the mobile format for me.

We enabled Mobile for when you are on your phone! If you are accessing from a web browser and see that happen, scroll to the bottom and hit "Full Site". It did this to me earlier and I nearly freaked out!

Jaded Fusion
08-04-2014, 09:21 AM
We enabled Mobile for when you are on your phone! If you are accessing from a web browser and see that happen, scroll to the bottom and hit "Full Site". It did this to me earlier and I nearly freaked out!

Lmao you're telling me. Didn't mind the format. How do I switch back? I don't see a "mobile" option.

Clementine
08-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Lmao you're telling me. Didn't mind the format. How do I switch back? I don't see a "mobile" option.

Wait, are you wanting to switch it back into mobile or back to the full site/regular format?

Jaded Fusion
08-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Wait, are you wanting to switch it back into mobile or back to the full site/regular format?

How do I switch it back to the mobile format? Lol

It's easier to navigate on iPod & iPhone.