PDA

View Full Version : 60 wins? Seriously?

DoubleR7
08-01-2014, 11:59 AM
This has gotta be a mistake... With the gawd awful 20 minute match times, how the H E double hockey sticks do you think we'll get that?

I'll answer: goooollllllddddddd and not happening anyway.

You now have helped me make my decision to quit supporting this game.

The Slapper
08-01-2014, 12:09 PM
Lol, I was just gonna post about this.

I too call BS! 60 for streaks n 55 total wins is BS. It was fine before. Why the change?

Whatevs...I can't stop the crack anyway...haha

cooch
08-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Why change? More gold dude from streak teams that spend. Force those that don't spend "enough" to spend more to get final goals.

Nick010
08-01-2014, 03:14 PM
Gree must be drunk, great way to push players out... Thats for sure

Thatkidyouknow
08-01-2014, 03:41 PM
It may bee a free to play game, but deep down, it is a pay to win

Vile Lynn
08-01-2014, 04:10 PM
I can see less getting to 60 wins & completing the streaks, but would somebody quit over this?

Most don't get too far with streaks anyway thanks to the mysterious matching algorithm.
IMHO, GREE only made it harder for a select few.

rysherb78
08-01-2014, 04:45 PM
I can see less getting to 60 wins & completing the streaks, but would somebody quit over this?

Most don't get too far with streaks anyway thanks to the mysterious matching algorithm.
IMHO, GREE only made it harder for a select few.

Well that's the whole business model of our synd....streaks, so yes looks like we quitting coz we can't even get 60 battles in 90% the time, normally 58/59 going non stop, coz if you didn't and win them all, failure....but did have our "record" 61-0 last war so yes why spend if its unachievable and the 55 system worked excellent...completed streaks in 6 odd wars in a row.

Better At Life Than You
08-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Do people forget that gree is a business. What's the goal of a business? To Make Money! What this means is no more watching the LB to avoid stronger syn. Now you really have to spend gold to streak. Otherwise request overtime or join a smart syn.

cooch
08-01-2014, 05:48 PM
Well that's the whole business model of our synd....streaks, so yes looks like we quitting coz we can't even get 60 battles in 90% the time, normally 58/59 going non stop, coz if you didn't and win them all, failure....but did have our "record" 61-0 last war so yes why spend if its unachievable and the 55 system worked excellent...completed streaks in 6 odd wars in a row.

LOL you are one of the syns that gree examines in depth after each war and determines next steps. They want to push envelope to get more spend.

rysherb78
08-02-2014, 02:16 AM
LOL you are one of the syns that gree examines in depth after each war and determines next steps. They want to push envelope to get more spend.

Well their "plan" ain't gonna work well, we spend same every war....and only do so for rank after streaks....so if we can't get streaks its not worth spending our IP minimum for no streaks. Spending isn't the failure here, we hit that target for GREE, its TIME! And with the 24hr and now a crazy RB health don't you think they made enough "extra revenue" already..??

Idiokus
08-02-2014, 06:00 AM
Yep...they keep tweaking things! Never consistent and don't care much about what their players are saying. I'm loving getting lower ip for this war(NOT) ...I'm at same lvl as last war only thing that changed is that I'm a bit stronger. Yet my ip points lower than last and previous 3 day war. These new war goals suck!

Blaggard
08-03-2014, 10:43 AM
55 wins are needed for 10/10 on the win goal.

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-03-2014, 02:41 PM
Only a handful of teams actually finished all streak goals. I imagine its in the mid single figures now. No way gree is making any more money off this. Maybe a hundred extra bucks?

Blaggard
08-03-2014, 04:12 PM
The final streak goal is still 11 wins.

Captain Torgue
08-03-2014, 06:29 PM
This has gotta be a mistake... With the gawd awful 20 minute match times, how the H E double hockey sticks do you think we'll get that?

I'll answer: goooollllllddddddd and not happening anyway.

You now have helped me make my decision to quit supporting this game.

The mollies can get 60 wins easily. Why can't you?

Tora
08-03-2014, 06:48 PM
don't you think they made enough "extra revenue" already..??

Extra? Yes!
Enough? Never...

Vile Lynn
08-04-2014, 10:39 AM
Did anybody make it to 60 wins?

Morgz
08-04-2014, 10:43 AM
My syn did not. But I swear I did see the screen name "Vile Lynn" in a battle yesterday afternoon.

Vile Lynn
08-04-2014, 10:47 AM
heh, was probably me, but I did not battle yesterday... Missed the battles & my syn mates but had a great time with family. :)

My syn did not either; matches were brutal, but we maintained our rank. Happy for us.

Morgz
08-05-2014, 09:39 AM
You were not a target of mine though...ur stats were strong for me. I play in a top 150 team. I had a personal best this weekend of 77k ip. I spent a moderate amount of gold, though -- more than usual for me. I usually try to keep it to whatever I get from tapjoy, and maybe a bag or stash. I usually score around 40k in battles. Anyway, my syndicate did well too.

I'm just shocked at how much gold the top 50 or so teams must spend. Of course they have good stats & probably some good ip modifiers... but its more than that when you have 50 + teams scoring over 4 million ip a weekend. Wow.

DoubleR7
08-05-2014, 10:17 AM
The mollies can get 60 wins easily. Why can't you?

Didn't lift enough apparently.

Vile Lynn
08-05-2014, 10:30 AM
Just curious, but I still want to know if any syndicates made it to 60 wins...
...seemed almost impossible.

Anybody?

If too few syndicates make goal, will GREE change it back?

Thatkidyouknow
08-05-2014, 11:53 AM
srsly Gree? Like rly? u srs Gree? I bet they are srs

HSP Captain
08-05-2014, 12:05 PM
The only way to really succeed at this game is by spending tons of gold. there are a few elite teams that do, and they finish every single Event. but gree is accomodating to them. and why wouldnt they. its them that keeps the company alive right. Think of it like this. If you were a bartender and you had 2 clients sitting at your bar. one guy tips you 5$ for every drink you give, and the other tips you .50$. clearly youre going to serve the one that tips you 5$ more often and try and serve him better.. so that he keeps giving money to you.

Vile Lynn
08-05-2014, 02:07 PM
Even spending tons of gold, 60 wins seems impossible due to longer matching times for those syndicates.

JimCC/MW
08-05-2014, 03:38 PM
Except there are a lot more $0.50 tippers so GREE does run a risk of losing a large percentage of tips to keep the $5.00 tipper happy. If you lost half your tips because there are 10 $0.50 tippers to the 1 $5.00 tipper, would you keep that same strategy?

The only way to really succeed at this game is by spending tons of gold. there are a few elite teams that do, and they finish every single Event. but gree is accomodating to them. and why wouldnt they. its them that keeps the company alive right. Think of it like this. If you were a bartender and you had 2 clients sitting at your bar. one guy tips you 5$ for every drink you give, and the other tips you .50$. clearly youre going to serve the one that tips you 5$ more often and try and serve him better.. so that he keeps giving money to you.

Simon.
08-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Except there are a lot more $0.50 tippers so GREE does run a risk of losing a large percentage of tips to keep the $5.00 tipper happy. If you lost half your tips because there are 10 $0.50 tippers to the 1 $5.00 tipper, would you keep that same strategy?

Very true, because we know the 0.50c tippers will spend a bit more on their Birthday's and special occasions :) The $5 tipper thinks he's already donated enough. Of course, to deviate from the analogy, the tip is directly proportional to how hot the bar staff is too....just sayin.