PDA

View Full Version : Time for a new faction bonus

jj JJ
08-01-2014, 05:23 AM
I would like to see some additional faction bonuses available for purchase. Ideals include, but are by no means limited too:

-Building upgrade reduction time
-Energy regen reduction time
-XP reduction
-Valor increase
-Frontline deploy time reduction
-Unit purchase price reduction
-New units that are unlocked only when your faction has purchased the buying rights
-New super strong defensive buildings that are unlocked only when your faction has purchased the buying rights
-Building defense upgrade (one that is actually worth something)

Victory99
08-01-2014, 06:21 AM
I would like to see some additional faction bonuses available for purchase. Ideals include, but are by no means limited too:

Building upgrade reduction time
Energy regen reduction time
XP reduction
Valor increase
Frontline deploy time reduction
Unit purchase price reduction
New units that are unlocked only when your faction has purchased the buying rights
New super strong defensive buildings that are unlocked only when your faction has purchased the buying rights
Building defense upgrade (one that is actually worth something)
Building upgrade time, frontline deploy time, energy regen (like +1 per purchase) and stamina regen time are the one's I want.

Systematrix
08-01-2014, 07:31 AM
Great idea to add new bonuses to the faction. Everything you mentioned is great. It would also be nice if they could update our current defense bldgs so they are relevant again instead of complete wastes of space.

stephen2013
08-01-2014, 11:51 AM
I would really like to see energy regen for sure, as well as building upgrade time, and maybe even building upgrade cost.

I really like your idea of the "buying rights" to new units. That would definitely give bigger factions an advantage, and I would love to see the stats on them. Balancing issues may get in the way though. Can't make em too easy or too hard to get.

rushabhc
08-01-2014, 12:08 PM
gr8 !dea man

pacotaco
08-01-2014, 05:21 PM
Great ideas but i dont think they would add event specific bonuses in case they decide to cancel it in the future ( like pvp or the infantry medals things). As much as i would love to see a less xp boost, they would have to make bonuses fair to all players, including the lvl 300s. Other than that, i would love to see if they had a building time reduction!

Systematrix
08-01-2014, 05:41 PM
A faction bonus where each level lets you upgrade +1 more bldg.

Pidgeot
08-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Yeah, we do need some new ones. Crime City has Valor boost, mission payout boost, whatever influence is, that has a boost too and on top of that, those have a max of 10, not 7 so there is a extra 15% to things of importance like health.

Drakhoan
08-01-2014, 07:05 PM
It would be interesting to see GREE add a ton of new bonus limits and features like suggested... here is the zinger! Only newly created factions would have the new format. This would give all those players in factions that are maxed out something to do with their in game cash!!!

Pidgeot
08-01-2014, 07:08 PM
It would be interesting to see GREE add a ton of new bonus limits and features like suggested... here is the zinger! Only newly created factions would have the new format. This would give all those players in factions that are maxed out something to do with their in game cash!!!

Bad idea giving it to only new factions. A lot of factions spent a lot of money getting their boost and cant afford to redo it. Just release a update with the new boost and keep all factions at the same level.

Drakhoan
08-01-2014, 07:15 PM
Bad idea giving it to only new factions. A lot of factions spent a lot of money getting their boost and cant afford to redo it. Just release a update with the new boost and keep all factions at the same level.

NO... if they want the new bonuses, then create a new one and purchase them again. They want their maxed out factions they can keep them by staying where they are at.

Keep all factions at the same level? Its been done when expanding the bonuses to 7 levels... its boring and been done!

richie1105
08-01-2014, 07:29 PM
I'll do tadaah's job here and be done with it

Great idea! I'll pass this info on to the devs

Drakhoan
08-01-2014, 07:34 PM

careful you could be threatening someones job security! :D

VSH
08-02-2014, 02:42 AM

Indeed, be very careful here.....lol

I was locked out of the forum for a joke remark just like this on a thread a while back. The guys in charge have their sense of humour surgically removed. I hear it's part of the GREE employment package. What we ordinary folk see as a harmless pun, the Mods see as dissent !

Thief
08-02-2014, 06:52 AM

While I agree it would suck to have to re do I can tell you that it certainly can be done and much easier than a year ago. Saying they can't afford to redo doesn't really make sense as how was it afforded in the first place? Your IPH can have only gone up in the last year.

Generik79
08-02-2014, 10:07 AM
I would also love to see this as OP proposed. My reason? Because so many in this game have purchased maxed out factions from hackers! I would love to see how quickly they get the next set of faction bonuses maxed out! Either we will see new exploits, or we will see a laughable scene as their money for "maxed out factions" is devalued as they fall farther and farther behind! Bring it on!

Systematrix
08-02-2014, 10:57 AM
But if everyone had to start a new faction for the new bonuses, everyone would have to change their faction name. I guess we could all adopt a common format like adding an asterisk to the end of the original faction name or something. I personally would not like to start over as our faction is still working on the original bonuses!! =P Also Generik makes a good point about hacked factions.

EDIT: Unless Gree allows the faction to be reset back to 0 to get the new bonuses.

Alexindahouss94
08-02-2014, 12:28 PM
Horrible idea to give it to only new factions, small top 750 factions have been working very long and hard to build their bonuses, limiting the new upgrades to new factions will only make the strong stronger.

HGF69
08-02-2014, 01:00 PM
How about a bonus which allows u to upgrade buildings to level 11, 12, etc

stephen2013
08-02-2014, 01:35 PM
I also think making new bonuses/levels of current bonuses available to only new factions is a TERRIBLE idea.

Why should you be forced to start all over when most factions have been building themselves up for 1-2 years? I think that's not fair at all. Make the opportunity available to all factions, or don't make it available at all.

jj JJ
08-02-2014, 01:46 PM
As faction leader of a faction that has not yet maxed out the faction, I think it would be a bad move to only make new upgrades available to new factions. That would effectively punish everyone except the top 100 for all the hard work they put into their current faction.

I think any new bonuses should be available to all factions. I would just like to see additional options.

Drakhoan
08-02-2014, 03:31 PM
My whole point it the new bonuses thing was to mix it up a bit. Therefore, if you want it you would have to sacrifice your faction name. You would be able to keep your current faction... so stop saying its a terrible idea to be FORCED to start over. Love the fact that it would make those purchased factions or hacked factions less important.

FYI - I too have a faction that has not maxed out all bonuses... and I am not affraid or crying about mixing it up some.