PDA

View Full Version : Modern war started over

Mksound
07-31-2014, 10:51 PM
Just did an erase all content and settings reset of my iPhone 5c and now modern war started me over loosing everything. New game ID and everything. This is not supposed to happen.

iMoe
07-31-2014, 11:05 PM
A piece of advice for future, before you do such major things in any software do a backup. You have nothing to do but sending a ticket to Gree explaining what happened, and i hope they reply you asap. Posting here will not help that much. Good luck.

Gen CheeBye
07-31-2014, 11:52 PM
Don't ever reset phone.

Took Gree 2 weeks to restore it back for me.

Sir gal
08-01-2014, 06:19 AM
Happened to me before, gree sorted it within a few hours for me.

Jaded Fusion
08-01-2014, 08:26 AM
I always setup a transfer of my account before doing anything. That way if you login and its gone you can transfer to "new device".

Agent Orange
08-01-2014, 09:14 AM
Just did an erase all content and settings reset of my iPhone 5c and now modern war started me over loosing everything. New game ID and everything. This is not supposed to happen.

What in the world did you expect doing an erase all content and settings reset. You will nuke everything. If you had done a full backup prior to nuking everything you could restore otherwise you are screwed.

Ky man
08-01-2014, 09:24 AM
Good luck getting them to help. Three days and I have got nothing back from them.

Rolinz
08-02-2014, 07:27 AM
I always setup a transfer of my account before doing anything. That way if you login and its gone you can transfer to "new device".

It is best to do this and keep your account ready to be transferred. In case something like this happens to you, you can transfer to a new device.

Mksound
08-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Doing a reset has never made me start over on any previous device. It is tied to your device remember?

Thorm V2
08-05-2014, 08:55 PM
Did it quit vibrating yet?

PITA4PRES
08-06-2014, 09:57 AM
Gree will need the ally id of the account you lost, receipts for proof of gold purchases, ally id of the new account, and an approximate time of when you last logged into the account you lost. I believe this is all the info they wanted when I needed them to replace my account.

BostonHammer
08-06-2014, 10:43 AM
What Pita said. Unfortunately (not really) I have never purchased gold so it probably took longer than it should have.

Mksound
08-06-2014, 03:39 PM
It stopped vibrating. Not sure why. I hope this isn't a jinx.
I just started my game only a few days before I had the game start me over so I don't care that its lost.

Tadaaah
08-06-2014, 04:37 PM
Gree will need the ally id of the account you lost, receipts for proof of gold purchases, ally id of the new account, and an approximate time of when you last logged into the account you lost. I believe this is all the info they wanted when I needed them to replace my account.

This information is great to have in your ticket to restore your account. Having this information up front can help in speeding up this process.