PDA

View Full Version : Raid button spoils raiding

Sparkle
07-31-2014, 04:50 PM
So there's this guy who raids my base. He takes a lot. I push the Revenge button and find that he should not have beoen able to take anything because I am much stronger. Even reducing my boost buildings shouldn't have weakened me all that much. Anyway... the good thing is that most of his really good buildings are ripe for the picking. I take 3 hits on one. Then I start another. Say what?! I can't get more? Every building couldn't empty that fast! He has the iOS collection button doesn't he? I am on Android with no button. What kind of lop-sided war are we fighting that invites us to take revenge but gives the perpetrator extra opportunities to defend?

Alexindahouss94
07-31-2014, 05:16 PM
Of all things you can complain about, you complain about someone else having a collect all button because you don't have one?

Suspect5
07-31-2014, 05:29 PM
cry me a river, is there an update in the android store for MW? i believe android has this feature now also.

What?
07-31-2014, 05:30 PM
Stats don't really matter when raiding. For whatever reason gree made it skewed compared to attacking. Just recently I had a 150m stat advantage and the player was able to take out my composite boost which only meant I had a 50m advantage and I still lost every raid. Had he attacked me he would have lost every fight, but since it was a raid, I lost a lot.

Systematrix
07-31-2014, 05:30 PM
1. Go away trolls
2. It's a Collect All Income button, but I knew what you meant :)
3. Your rival is an idiot for raiding you without collecting his bldgs first
4. IOS immediately tells you when you get attacked/raided so he would've started a mad dash to collect all bldgs when he got the alert if there was no Collect All button so you maybe would've been able to raid 1, maybe 2 more bldgs before he stopped you depending on how many he had to collect.
5. I feel your pain, Android is the red-headed stepchild to developers. :(

Cmdr_Vessery
07-31-2014, 05:46 PM
cry me a river, is there an update in the android store for MW? i believe android has this feature now also.

Droid does not have the "collect all" feature yet.

the_Enforcer_
07-31-2014, 05:48 PM
that button has saved my butt a few times so i kinda like it hahaha

Mcm2013
07-31-2014, 05:49 PM
Yes droid does, check again for update

hubsy
07-31-2014, 05:58 PM
Droid just got the update. Going to have to find something else to complain about now

ckos2
07-31-2014, 06:12 PM
Whining because you don't have the button defeats the title of the post :/

Personally though, I like the button. Certainly makes collecting very easy. It's unfortunate for the people raiding me, because I used to occasionally miss a $$ building or two.

Dirty Mind
07-31-2014, 06:17 PM
I'm updating now but I'm kinda nervous about the collect all button. A faction mate said she should have collected around $200M and only ended up with $16M. Are we sure you get all the cash you should get?

Systematrix
07-31-2014, 07:01 PM
I also noticed some missing money when it was first released. After I Collect All I now sync with the servers to make sure it counts and haven't noticed any more missing money. Or maybe they fixed that problem and I'm just taking extra unnecessary steps, but it makes me feel better. =P

Dirty Mind
07-31-2014, 07:52 PM
I started just doing 1 random attack off the fight list after every collection now. Seems to be working so far.

I am a cow!
08-01-2014, 02:37 AM
i like the button, saved me lots of cash when i couldve lost much more than a menial 10M

qwertyguy
08-01-2014, 05:44 AM
Stats don't really matter when raiding. For whatever reason gree made it skewed compared to attacking. Just recently I had a 150m stat advantage and the player was able to take out my composite boost which only meant I had a 50m advantage and I still lost every raid. Had he attacked me he would have lost every fight, but since it was a raid, I lost a lot.

Stats do matter a lot in raiding but not nearly as much as in attacking. There are limits. And the weaker the raider, the more likely he will lose units despite winning.

If you are 33% weaker than the target, you won't have much if any success in raiding. In many circumstances the system hiccups and simply won't allow it. I know because I've tried (not lately however).

Systematrix
08-01-2014, 07:35 AM
To get this back on track...

I got the new update on Android and iOS and it appears they fixed it so it does a server sync automatically when you Collect All.

kobywright
08-01-2014, 09:45 AM
The mw update has messed up the upgrades of building's.

I just upgraded the advanced air base from lvl 8 to lvl 9 and it said it unlocked the tech f2 lightning which it didnt.
It then said it was taking 96 hours to upgrade which is very wrong as my boost is -28%

the upgrade time from 8 to 9 shoud be 104 hours unboosted so with my boost about 74 hours
If it incorrectly used the upgrade timw from 9 to 10 then it should be 112 hours unboosted which should be about 80 hours boosted.
So 96 hours is very wrong!