PDA

View Full Version : beginner needs tips

BIGBOY
07-31-2014, 11:42 AM
I just dowloaded the game and wanted to know what things I must do in order to start of good, things like what to do with my money and what not to do. hope just 1 of you guys can help cause I don't want to be a level 30 with 10k stats, so please help me.:o

BIGBOY
07-31-2014, 11:46 AM
but also what events to do and which events not

Champion24
07-31-2014, 11:52 AM
Join a good active syndicate. . Don't do the ltq.s or rob or attack anyone.
Grow your hood and have fun.
Epic boss event is a good one for new people starting the game. You should be able to finish it. Just stay under lv 25 for as long as you can after that you.ll be on teir 2 which is a little harder.
Hope that makes sence.

BIGBOY
07-31-2014, 11:58 AM
Epic boss event is a good one for new people starting the game. You should be able to finish it. Just stay under lv 25 for as long as you can after that you.ll be on teir 2 which is a little harder.
Hope that makes sence.

yeah kind of, but how do I find a good syn I can't just look in the list I will only find the crapy ones. do you have one/know one?????

BIGBOY
07-31-2014, 11:59 AM
and also what is tier 2????

smokey77
07-31-2014, 12:07 PM
dont try and level up as fast as you can , thats the one thing i wish i knew before i started !

Vile Lynn
07-31-2014, 12:31 PM
Welcome to Crime City and the forum! :)

Put your skill points when you level up into energy & stamina, not into attack or defense, but try not to level up too quickly.
Always have something upgrading in your hood.

Look in the Syndicate Recruitment subforum to find a syndicate... most require a chat app.

Good luck!

Tadaaah
07-31-2014, 02:05 PM
Some great tips in here! Welcome and glad to have you.

Keep it classy everyone! :D

Dipstik
07-31-2014, 02:22 PM
dont try and level up as fast as you can , thats the one thing i wish i knew before i started !

Don't try to figure out why this would be, either.

surfinguy369
07-31-2014, 03:52 PM
I guess we are not allowed an opinion in here. I guess Gree doesn't want people knowing the truth.

Dipstik
07-31-2014, 04:19 PM
There is no spoon!

1Shot
07-31-2014, 04:34 PM
A good way to grow is doing good in battle of empire city. This is basically an event where all syndicates go up against each other. The syndicate to score the most IP wins. The amount of IP you have after the war determines your syndicate rank. If you want to get a good individual prize, try to attack the highest levels with people under your stats and if you are really serious you can purchase gold to score more IP.

Champion24
07-31-2014, 05:29 PM
A good way to grow is doing good in battle of empire city. This is basically an event where all syndicates go up against each other. The syndicate to score the most IP wins. The amount of IP you have after the war determines your syndicate rank. If you want to get a good individual prize, try to attack the highest levels with people under your stats and if you are really serious you can purchase gold to score more IP.

Exactly not what to do..

1Shot
07-31-2014, 05:41 PM
You have no support to your reply on how this is a bad way to raise your stats... Maybe you could give better advice.

Simon.
07-31-2014, 06:30 PM
Hope that makes sence.

No offense Champion24 - but your advice is basically don't play 80% of the game, only play the Epic Boss but grow your hood? With what, Pixie dust? you need cash and you need experience in order to unlock buildings and upgrade them. No 'Good' or high ranking syn is going to take on a newbie that can't contribute to the group (unless the syn is specifically targeting new players or a coaching syn - and they're out there - look at the recruiting sub forum).

My advice is play every aspect of the game until you reach about level 50, do turf missions, do side quests, do LTQ's, spend RP points in the store, get your stats up a bit, get on the forums and find a syndicate that's advertising for new players/in game training. If you're having fun you're playing the game right!

There's a huge following on this forum that you should keep your level as low as possible - it has merit, but that is one strategy, there are others - but it's up to you to decide what your strategy is, one account cannot generally be strong in every aspect of the game, but one account can be somewhere in the top 50-75% for the majority of the game and it doesn't involve missing events or not robbing/attacking people - in my opinion, it's more fun in the middle and its good fun to play all aspects of the game, so I have an account that does that, I have other accounts that are high stat, low level for particular events, but then they are boring as they only get play time a few days a month or are used specifically for Syndicate events. My favourite everyday account to play is my lvl158 with 12mil att and 13mil def - I can rob over 50mil per day without working at it, my hood generates 1mil Income per hour (which is low for a level 156 I'm told), its effective in all Syn events (except the epic boss) and has 4000nrg so can put a decent dint in LTQ's.

If you want to go hardcore, then spend gold, a lot of it - Champions strategy is a pretty good one if you want to specifically build a low level high stat character, but it's really only suitable for syndicate contribution on events, not for individual play.

bravo 6 vk
07-31-2014, 06:32 PM
You're basically telling him to do PvP.

TobysPaw
07-31-2014, 06:53 PM
lol I still remember when 1shot suggested banking each building separately so the 10% bank fee wasn't as much. That was classic :D

Thatkidyouknow
07-31-2014, 08:17 PM
lol I still remember when 1shot suggested banking each building separately so the 10% bank fee wasn't as much. That was classic :D

Don't make fun of him, he could be a famous person

Killa Cali
07-31-2014, 08:52 PM

Classic lol

RealTeflonDon
07-31-2014, 10:20 PM
Best advice-

Quit while you're ahead.

MadMeat0606
08-01-2014, 05:40 AM
Have to filter the advices / persons who gave. Some are realy good / some are haters. hehe a good tip is to find a good syndicate. I have to do . push my posts to start a request - later guys :cool:

ghetto69143
08-01-2014, 07:54 AM

This does not work anymore
Attacking a higher level does not guarantee you high IP

Tadaaah
08-01-2014, 09:27 AM
Hey there,

There are lots of different play styles. Some fit other better. Let's not call people dumb. Thanks.

Killa Cali
08-01-2014, 11:24 PM
Hey there,

There are lots of different play styles. Some fit other better. Let's not call people dumb. Thanks.

Ok Tadaaah we will start calling 1shot A genius (irony)

Killa Cali
08-01-2014, 11:27 PM
Classic genius lol

Killa Cali
08-01-2014, 11:28 PM
Don't make fun of him, he could be a famous person

Haha what a famous genius

1Shot
08-03-2014, 03:26 PM
Haha what a famous genius

You are just making yourself look stupid...
You can look at this kids latest posts and see he only comments on posts that I reply to. What a stalker...

PedroPimples
08-03-2014, 04:04 PM
Did you really suggest that 1shot?

I wouldn't worry about if you have great or terrible stats anymore. Find a way that you enjoy playing, and just follow that route.
Gree has made stats in the game irrelevant. If you get strong, you get placed with stronger people, if you are weak then your rival list will show weaker people. There is zero incentive for you now to worry about your stats.
Decide now, early on in your cc career wether you will be a gold spender or not, I'd recomend not.
LTQ: for now if say do the first few levels, get some decent weapons to start your stats off. Generally though if you aren't a gold spender, you won't finish LTQ so they aren't worth doing.
Epic boss: you should be able to finish this event straight from the off. Always push to level 100. This is where the tiers come in. Tier 1: level 1-25 Tier 2: level 26-50 and so on.
Raid boss: I'd recommend seeing if a syn will take you In to help build your stats and be as active in RB as possible. More prizes so quicker build of stats. This event will be god as you won't gain massive xp so will stay lower level.
War: if you aren't going to be a decent spender, wars are pretty pointless now. Anything over top 250 the prizes are pretty useless.

aarondavidsdad
08-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Is there a maximum energy amount? Is there some amount of energy where it's pointless to have more than that amount? Thanks for any help

Dipstik
08-06-2014, 04:20 PM
I think 1 billion would just be silly...

MrGreenMan
08-07-2014, 01:36 PM
There are diff ways of playing

- IMO what you need to do is try not to lvl up as much as possible. It's hard at times (epic boss, non event goals, LTQ)

- In the beginning put all your skill points (the 3 points you get every lvl up) onto energy, the reason I say this is bc the more energy you have the further you can get in LTQ (limited time quests). When you have enough energy to use up before bed and still not be full when you wake up then start doing both stamina (bullets) and energy. (The reason is you don't need as many bullets in beginning bc robbing and att will lvl you up faster and you don't want that)

- Be active, if you want to get huge stats and not get left behind you need to get into a good synd and be active during their events (being active helps them not boot you) our new recruits can easily see 500k-1 mill stat increase every epic boss, raid boss event if they are active in them and participate.

- watch the free gold movie offers as much as possible to help you get more points in events (I use mainly in battles to help my team finish better)

- Start building your hood up to be able to contribute to your synd and always be (try anyways) upgrading a IPH building in your hood

- get your mafia upto 500 as fast as possible, the reason is bc you always want to be able to bring the max amount of weapons in with you when ever you do att or rob. ways to do so are
- post your invite code in your synd chat app and synd forum
- crime city Facebook page l, post your invite daily and add others that have posted theirs
- there is a website too but I don't know if I am allowed to post it.

There is more to learn as you go along but that's a good start.

If you would like to join a good synd let me know we have some spots open and are happy to take on new players to grow with us.

We require you to download kakaotalk app and join us in our battle room for communicating in events.

Perseus04
08-08-2014, 03:02 AM
Join us
Riff is an old syndicate with EXCELLENT bonuses.
Has 28 active members and we are looking for new members - officers
Code 475 780 042
+50% building income.
+30% stats increase
+50% Fight respect payout
+50% Jobs payout
+…

NO GOLD NEEDED

Only requirement: participation to all events.

Dipstik
08-08-2014, 05:04 AM
Join us
Riff is an old syndicate with EXCELLENT bonuses.
Has 28 active members and we are looking for new members - officers
Code 475 780 042
+50% building income.
+30% stats increase
+50% Fight respect payout
+50% Jobs payout
+…

NO GOLD NEEDED

Only requirement: participation to all events.

Terrible advice. Don't listen to this troll.

R2112
08-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Be active ... Have fun... Find a nice syndicate

Or..... Buy 10 vaults Gold ...

Im Jahova
08-08-2014, 01:35 PM
Be active ... Have fun... Find a nice syndicate

Or..... Buy 10 vaults Gold ...

Sums this game up perfectly