PDA

View Full Version : Multiple hits and kills LTQ targets just make the game soooo boring...

Benjibbks5
07-31-2014, 06:36 AM
Dear Gree, please don't design an LTQ that requires too many hits and kills to complete. We get it that you want people to spend gold to complete the LTQs but spending long hours just tapping on targets is just plain boring. Add frustration to the equation for maps such as shoreline. Even those who want to spend the gold to complete the LTQs sometime just give up because they can't afford to spend such long boring hours on the game. We want to spend our gold with the least taps or we will just not spend it at all.

smokey77
07-31-2014, 11:34 AM
the thing that annoys me is when theres about 20 other characters swarming round the guy you`re trying to hit :confused:

The_Don
07-31-2014, 04:18 PM
If you want a target to require X amount of energy, don't do it by making me tap it 5 times per kill and then kill it five times as well. Who thought this was entertaining? Just make it 5 hits divided by whatever you thought the total energy should be.

Simon.
07-31-2014, 08:06 PM
uhuh, yup...and then I suppose you guys complain that you don't get any Uzi drops? The point of it taking multiple hits is to give a better % chance of a loot/uzi/case drop and to allow players with lower NRG stat to be able to participate in the LTQs - if you've only got 1250 NRG and it takes 1300 NRG to hit....um, do you see the problem with this equation? Participation in LTQ's is based on level as its dependant upon the required areas to be unlocked, not on how much energy you have.

We want to spend our gold with the least taps or we will just not spend it at all.

O hush! Clearly you don't do the eilte levels or higher regular LTQ's no matter how much you're babbling about gold spending - you can't single hit past a certain point, it has to be split up - hell, i'm on lvl 14 of the elite and it's 119nrg x 7 hits x 10 times = 8330nrg - now consider 7600 nrg would be the max you could have without mods (250levels x 3 stat points x 10 nrg per point + whatever you start with, 100??) providing you didn't invest in any other stat! Are there even NRG increase mods?

Give yourself a good Facepalm and ask the next person you see to kick you in the junk!

Max Power
08-01-2014, 07:21 AM
uhuh, yup...and then I suppose you guys complain that you don't get any Uzi drops? The point of it taking multiple hits is to give a better % chance of a loot/uzi/case drop and to allow players with lower NRG stat to be able to participate in the LTQs - if you've only got 1250 NRG and it takes 1300 NRG to hit....um, do you see the problem with this equation? Participation in LTQ's is based on level as its dependant upon the required areas to be unlocked, not on how much energy you have.

This is a fair point. It doesn't address the problem of 8 million toons getting in the way. The problem is just as bad in MW.

Games are supposed to be fun. Trying to cull out a single toon in a sea of toons to hit them isn't fun, it's a PITA. And lazy programming. Use a different map. Get rid of the toons from 5 events ago, whatever. The design of these things has "mail it in" written all over it.

crime cow
08-01-2014, 09:38 AM

This would be a valid point if Gree cared at all about the lower level players. They could also adjust the uzi drop rates to make that a non-issue. However, I agree that 1300 per hit would be crazy. The reason you have to kill a character five times is due to the fact that they want to release the characters early and everyone prehits...by having to kill each character multiple times it they are able to add a kill level to each character and control the amount of energy needed to finish the LTQ on the official release date. Bottom line is LTQ's are a waste of time and if anyone is spending money on these they have only themselves to blame if they don't like the results...

Benjibbks5
08-01-2014, 09:46 AM

O hush! Clearly you don't do the eilte levels or higher regular LTQ's no matter how much you're babbling about gold spending - you can't single hit past a certain point, it has to be split up - hell, i'm on lvl 14 of the elite and it's 119nrg x 7 hits x 10 times = 8330nrg - now consider 7600 nrg would be the max you could have without mods (250levels x 3 stat points x 10 nrg per point + whatever you start with, 100??) providing you didn't invest in any other stat! Are there even NRG increase mods?

Give yourself a good Facepalm and ask the next person you see to kick you in the junk!

Facepalm yourself. I'm talking about completing goals without
the need to hit targets 100 times for each of last 5 levels. I am not talking about single hitting each target that require 5000 energy per hit. Find me and look at my items before you decide that I clearly don't do the elite levels.

And to Gree, most people who really earn enough money to pay your profit in the long term will not have time to spend long hours tapping on NPCs to do the LTQs.