PDA

View Full Version : RB Legendary Prizes

TZora
07-31-2014, 06:02 AM
what's the ratio/chance of winning legendary prizes in raid boss fights? one in 1000? heck i've helped defeating hundreds of bosses and getting first, second or third rank most of the times. not a single legendary weapon so far. is that another gree joke? :p

bravo 6 vk
07-31-2014, 06:06 AM
what's the ratio/chance of winning legendary prizes in raid boss fights? one in 1000? heck i've helped defeating hundreds of bosses and getting first, second or third rank most of the times. not a single legendary weapon so far. is that another gree joke? :p
Same here, other than I have one legendary thats all

Dipstik
07-31-2014, 06:33 AM
If you look at the "available loot" tab, it tells you the percentage. The amount of damage you did to the boss doesn't matter.

ghetto69143
07-31-2014, 07:33 AM

Hopefully this will help. but in all honesty, I think its the same as a Case event. whereas my mini acct has 4 legendary weapons and my main has 0... all were earned on bosses 75-100

TZora
07-31-2014, 08:19 AM
know what's funny? doesn't matter if ur rank is first or last in a fight, u may or may not get a legendary prize. totally defeats the idea of the ranking system. please help me understand gree, what's with the ranking on each boss fight?

sister morphine
07-31-2014, 08:20 AM
It took me ages to get the corset on both accounts. Once that happened it was like buses; wait for eternity then three came along at once on one account, lol.

sister morphine
07-31-2014, 08:21 AM
know what's funny? doesn't matter if ur rank is first or last in a fight, u may or may not get a legendary prize. totally defeats the idea of the ranking system. please help me understand gree, what's with the ranking on each boss fight?
Its like the best items in crates. Two of them will have a much higher chance of dropping than the other, which will be much lower than the advertised percentage chance.

PhantomNine
07-31-2014, 08:26 AM
The more you play the better the odds. I got one doing a level 90 and the other two doing 95s.

ghetto69143
07-31-2014, 08:35 AM

I agree with ya there TZora
my main ranked 20th on a 100 and got a retard ring which happens to be my 17th one after making 1st place through quite a few lower bosses
on the same 100 my mini ranked 30th and got his 4th Shotgun
My main hasnt gotten 1 shotgun yet

Sleazy_P_Martini
07-31-2014, 09:18 AM
What's worst is that on the Boss Select tab it clearly says, Top the raid boss leaderboard for better rewards!

TZora
07-31-2014, 10:02 AM
this is not a new issue, has been talked a million times since the beginning of raid boss events. i mean, is gree really thinking logically? when are they going to address this problem? i've personally experienced, getting the 1st rank gets you rubbish prizes. getting 4th, 5th and lower ranks gets you better prizes. i just checked i've ranked 1st on more than 20 bosses and not a single legendary.

What's worst is that on the Boss Select tab it clearly says, Top the raid boss leaderboard for better rewards!

gree posts falsified info. getting the top rank does not get you better rewards. so again, gree, what's up with the ranking system? either make it work as it says or get rid of it please.

alex88
07-31-2014, 12:46 PM
33.33333% for all loot prizes on a lvl100 seems to me it's just pure luck though I got all my legendary items before hitting the lvl100's

surfinguy369
07-31-2014, 01:12 PM
If you let Gree fool you once shame on them, if they fool you twice and then some well let's just say you are an idiot if you think it's going to change anytime soon!

TZora
07-31-2014, 05:15 PM
did i tell you i'm a free player? they can't fool me until i pull out my cc and buy gold :)

Sleazy_P_Martini
07-31-2014, 05:38 PM
did i tell you i'm a free player? they can't fool me until i pull out my cc and buy gold :)

Clan castle?

Simon.
07-31-2014, 06:01 PM
Yeah, (FYI, this isn't a complaint, it's just what happened) Mini's seem to get the higher tier loot items a lot easier - I think my lvl 22 account got the Corset and the Geisha Surprise when we were ripping through the lvl 65 to 75 bosses, but my lvl 250 acc, couldn't get the 1st or last item no matter how many lvl 5-15 or lvl 50-100 bosses were hit. I think I ended up with 40 rings and about 25 bikes! Not one person in our syn managed to get all the items yet we knocked over the lvl 90s on the elite so we had a better than average chance that at least one of us would have got it....

Case event was the same, mini spending in game cash or opening for free got the top tier item, main account spent a vault and got everything but the top tier item (though he did get top 250)! ...we know there's no guarantees with spending gold, but if gold is spent and if Gree wish to encourage gold to be spent, the odds should improve, not get worse...no vault on next case event, that's for sure.

TZora
07-31-2014, 10:26 PM
same here .. i was missing on 3 commons (lvl 5-30) and missing on 3 legendary and 1 epic (lvl 60-100). tried for 2 days and didn't have any luck. getting 1st rank for better prizes is just bull poop.

plavine
08-01-2014, 05:10 AM
It took me ages to get the corset on both accounts. Once that happened it was like buses; wait for eternity then three came along at once on one account, lol.

You must be from NYC.

sister morphine
08-01-2014, 05:41 AM
You must be from NYC.
Lol. It's pretty universal that one ;)

xavvax
08-02-2014, 04:49 AM
I got all 3 legendary on the first set of 95s. Including 2 of them in a row. I have a theory of how to fet them easier but im not sharing yet

TZora
08-02-2014, 11:37 AM
then why are you even bragging? just to get some attention? :p

reticlover
08-02-2014, 06:50 PM
i got all items on my 4 accounts. my main didnt get the corset untill 8pm of the last night of raid boss. the others got all items 3 days in to event.